Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: crazymaneetian

Please share the password for part 46

Hey.. didn't knew you were reading this fiction. 

Sending the password. 

Would love to read your take on story of update. 

Please keep liking and commenting to be in list of reader for this story for password.

😊

pinna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the password and awesome update. Iam feeling for both Maan and geet.Both are suffering. I just hope geet don't get hurt in any plan of Annie.

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great update!  Thank you?  Too many secrets.  I’m glad Maan is being so understanding at the moment.  After everything that ha happened, I thought Geet would know that Maan’s happiness lies in her being honest and truthful.  She should put his wishes before dadima.  

sohni_kudi_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly, I would never agree with Geet getting off the hook so easily. She was a spoilt brat and did lots of things wrong. But from Maan's pov, I get where he is coming from. People are deciding things involving him without informing him - thats not right too.

prekshagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the every single bit of the update.😍😍😍😍

Maan is a gem of a person and no one cared about his feelings at this moment. Dadima - why can't she, understand her grandson feelings for geet, ?? Why is she playing the role of villan in between them. And Maan had some idea about Geet's diffrent behaviour and who is responsible for this. But he is still patiently bearing all this only because of his love . He had already said that once things go beyond limit than he will take the charge and everyone has to accept it, no matter what.

Loved Maneet part when both are sharing their thoughts and Maan is so understanding that Geet is in pain and she is doing all this for him only.😍😍😍😍😍😍

I am hating Dadima and Annie. How Annie was questioning Maan about Rohan . And I think she is planning something big behind her brother 😈😈😈😈😈

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update. 

Maan make is making observing list.

He is observing every thing n noting down.

He is rigth all r doing everything according to them but not considering his happiness. 

I think dadi is not seeing that maan is not happy how d way she is behaving with geet.

Maan kwns that geet is hiding something from him n it is taking toll on geet.

Hope geet will b able to impress dadi.

I think maan is rigth his n geet option need to consider that in their n all should not give their views.

Dr21NG thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow.. thank u so much for keeping Maan sane and so much aware of what’s happening.. love his attitude and unconditional and unfaltering support of Geet. 

She has her demons to fight but hope he understands.. be it Rohan, Dadimaa or her father’s treatment, she is just confused about how to deal with it..

If she is testing herself, Maan knows exactly what she is doing.. like he says he knows her better than herself!!

and I love your FF and your writing for not introducing a misunderstanding track.. ❀️

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Nice update at least he got time to talk to his sister but in the talk as well rather than understanding a feeling of Annie he was trying to dominate her but in polite way, he didn't answer her questions!!  He asked her how can she fell in love with Rohan?  Is he has a answer how can he fell in love with handa's mannerless spoiled characterless daughter?? So handa's are here in KM . He is only worried about handa's and their Spoiled b****daughter, they are only his family,  dadimaa and Annie just his responsibility he doesn't feel love and care for them, he got only love for those b******handa's who's treated him as slave . That b******* brij 😈😈plays very well game, for his marriage he put all the blame on dadimaa, as she didn't like them staying together with out marriage, of course those money minded handa's don't mind their mannerless spoiled daughter sleeping with him with out marriage they getting good amount of money for with that money they can live their luxury life without doing anything so why should they mind. They are money minded parents's money minded kids, really hate these handa's.

Edited by deep002 - 10 months ago
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

From The time that b**** came back in to his life, when did he spend quality time with dadimaa and Annie when did he sits with them asked about dadimaa's health talk to Annie how is she doing when  he knows how much they were lonely when he was away from them,but no he has to be with that s***** , now he wants to talk with dadimaa about geet  and handa's,if he says anything to dadimaa against her wish in favour of handa's dadimaa and Annie should leave his house at that very second.he didn't deserve dadimaa and Annie's love and care!! For him handa's is only family so let him stay with them,he thinks that b****Rano his mother if she really treats him as her kids she should treat him good in childhood not now when he got a money handa's didn't love him they're only loved his money and he fell in there trap and that b**** Pari helps them very well, hopefully Rohan tells everything to Annie about handa's deeds, what ever mohinder is suffering he getting his own Karma, dadimaa and Annie will be much better to living alone with self respect and pride rather than living with them where their grandson and brother didn't respect their views and he puts those b******family above from his own blood relations, after finds out the truth from Rohan about handa's and their B**** daughter!! Annie should ask him she will leave Rohan and he has to leave geet and handa's as well, which he never going to do that!! So in that case he is not allowed to say anything or do anything bad to Annie Dadimaa and Rohan,he has lost all his right on dadimaa and Annie because his first priority is those b******handa's and their s*****daughter, so in that case dadimaa and Annie should say bye to him forever 

Edited by deep002 - 10 months ago
joa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update !!!