The Devil in the Dark Thread 2||Chapter 66 Page 19 Updated 11th August - Page 15

Romance FF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Oh my that’s a surprise

Siddharth wanting to marry antara

Geet is going to flip out for sure

As she has vowed to make antara fall in love and experience that part

Hmm

Glad Siya and vivaan talked too time for them to move forward from the past

So Maan has finally confessed his feelings to her and himself too realizing the importance of geet in his life

coderlady thumbnail

Vivaan and Siya have finally talked about their life. It is painful to live in the shadow of another. The past is always there to haunt you.

coderlady thumbnail

We could see this coming. Sid and Antara has always had a fire in their interactions. Sid was bound to find that thrilling.

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome one, so happy that this chapter was written from Antara POV as well, she isnt as kiddish as Geet thinks her to be I hope I''m making sense, but she indeed is a firework and understands whats happening around, Maan told Antara what she needs to do for her well being only but Sid is really into her or atleast hope its true sometimes what one canot get facinates them lot, Geet is shocked as she should be waiting to read what happends next

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part

Hope Antara and Sidharth start liking each other

Cont soon

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update! Thank you! Aww I like Siddarth. I’m hoping that he too softens a little and falls head over heels in love with Antara after marriage. I know he is just loving the chase for now and loves her attitude but it can turn to love, like Maan and Geet. Antara is doing a very good job at instigating him. She will give him as good as she gets. They may even murder each other but i’m hoping they will die for each other at the end...lol.

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oooo firecracker and Jackass very nice combo. I like the glimpses that you are giving us and I am amazed that they can go through a dance without Antara killing him lol There is a spark from one side but at the other I sort of sense Maan trying to diffuse the spark knowing Geet is not going to like that idea and of course she did not when he told her Siddharth likes Antara. Geet needs to understand as well that Antara will not have a choice she will be part of the familia this is not something she can just walk out of without risking her life,

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Maan is protective of anantara but he is considerate of his brother’s feelings as well; I don’t think Geet and her sister will have easy days ahead

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.