Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1577

private forum for SaiYa FD

if anyone wants to join feel free to invite but please make sure she or he is Saiya admirer

anyone else wants to join please let us know

@Riri & Naya after u both join then can make mod so fast join..

see u later

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazieChiraiya

I second you on everything you said! Satya's love for Sai is understandable because she stood up for his family multiple times, respects his mother, it was admiration. But they had an opportunity with SaiYa, which they missed. Also, I think Ayesha is going to be retained back as Savi because I suddenly recalled Ayesha reposting that story of New Beginnings. But can't say anything about Harshad Or Neil. Neil might want to leave because his wife is not around anymore, yet nobody gave a damn about it, & Harshad might want to leave because how toxic the show is because he chooses content driven projects mostly.

If harshad stays and Savi falls for a guy looking like him, garl, you need therapy.

Same with if Neil staying as Vinu and Ayesha/Aish being the new lead.

But Savi and Vinu actually do need therapyπŸ˜…

CrazieChiraiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

If harshad stays and Savi falls for a guy looking like him, garl, you need therapy.

Same with if Neil staying as Vinu and Ayesha/Aish being the new lead.

But Savi and Vinu actually do need therapyπŸ˜…

Well, ITV makers can do anything. They have no connection to logic or common sense whatsoever!πŸ˜‚ I just pointed out because makers can go ahead with this bizzare idea if they want to retain Harshad. But whatsoever it is I genuinely do want Harshad to get done with this show. His talent is being wasted most probably to boost & maintain someone else's ego.

Love_Tannu397 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very disappointed with current storyline. If Sai had this much love for Virat then why did she left the house post pakhi bail?? And then why did she acted as Mahan when Virat was ready to divorce Pakhi?? Where did her so called "self respect" gone??? Was Sai's fan but now I don't like this Sai. Who is non other than Pakhi 2.0, who is after paraya mard.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Reminds of TVD

We all love Klaus Mikaelson for the reason

Soo what he is bad he looks good doing it ❀️

Joseph Morgan/Klaus Mikaelson (Pictures+Gifs) - 1-Smile/Smirk - Page 2 - Wattpadπ•·π–”π–“π–Œ π•·π–”π–˜π–™ π•·π–”π–›π–Š .β€’ πΎπ‘™π‘Žπ‘’π‘  π‘€π‘–π‘˜π‘Žπ‘’π‘™π‘ π‘œπ‘› | Joseph morgan, Klaus the originals, Vampire diaries damon

Word Count: 1

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Guys Harshad just confirmed his and Ayesha exit from the show

where where
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

I can make one , if u r fine then will do one private forum n invite some n mod will be hum mien se koi

hey have you made one?
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

My bestie badgarlriri has dethroned everyone out here in the forum now having blockbuster threads even crossing 2x number of pages than they used to have.

Bravo πŸ‘

That's my girl riri!

More power to you bestieπŸ€—

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

My bestie badgarlriri has dethroned everyone out here in the forum now having blockbuster threads even crossing 2x number of pages than they used to have.

Bravo πŸ‘

Thanks soo much but it colletive efforts by everyone including you πŸ€—

You all made this thread a fun entertaining thing soo thanks soo much to you πŸ₯³