Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

I can make one , if u r fine then will do one private forum n invite some n mod will be hum mien se koi

Oye add us too. We want the goss

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Oye add us too. We want the goss

I was thinking the same😆.
Deltablues thumbnail

They are doomed lol. They have destroyed Sai's character to the limit so who cares about her happy ending to wait to watch her daughter's story? Upar se do hafte se Aria ki shakal nahi dikhayi.

Like I was saying, who wants to watch the love story of two immoral spineless people?

KZK 2 was ruined by Ketka's obsession for Anurag and here best actor didn't want to play second fiddle, I guess.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

New projects 🤨 Wanted to say something but then mods will be after me. 😅

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Deltablues

They are doomed lol. They have destroyed Sai's character to the limit so who cares about her happy ending to wait to watch her daughter's story? Upar se do hafte se Aria ki shakal nahi dikhayi.

Like I was saying, who wants to watch the love story of two immoral spineless people?

KZK 2 was ruined by Ketka's obsession for Anurag and here best actor didn't want to play second fiddle, I guess.

I also feel that the show is addictive.SP might be thinking that they can pull off the leap like Yeh Rishta and Imlie but I don't think that would happen.Audience stuck through PakRat cringe too because they are hooked to Sai,Virat and Pakhi.I mean SaiRat are not rootable since a long time.But just look at the no of views of their scenes on YT.Even Pakhi and Virat's scenes have good amount of views.Once these characters are gone,audience won't be interested in the show anymore.Ghum is very toxic but addictive.Other shows are not as toxic as this one and not addictive.Not sure if I made sense😅
Edited by G259 - 1 years ago
Deltablues thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I also feel that the show is addictive.SP might be thinking that they can pull off the leap like Yeh Rishta and Imlie but I don't think that would happen.Audience stuck through PakRat cringe too because they are hooked to Sai,Virat and Pakhi.I mean SaiRat are not rootable since a long time.But just look at the no of views of their scenes on YT.Even Pakhi and Virat's scenes have good amount of views.Once these characters are gone,audience won't be interested in the show anymore.Ghum is very toxic but addictive.Other shows are not as toxic as this one and not addictive.Not sure if I made sense😅

People watched for Sai Chavhans showdown lololol

CrazieChiraiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

i agree that it makes no sense for them to suddenly change their mind and show a rushed Sairat reunion and leap now. I am 100% sure it is some offscreen factors. I dont which actor or actors decided to put in papers or channel suddenly decided to crack a whip. Because MANY audience members want SaiYa. so there is no reason to change their mind to show Sai V instead. People trended for new ML, people trended for SaiYa and for Satya, people gave them pretty stable and good TRPs for SaiYa track given that its in IPL season.

if the makers really wanted Sai V always as endgame, the very least they could do is to have V realize what he put Sai through when he chose P, when he made Sai leave, when he married P and regret it all dilseh and not give an insincere token non apology. He could have been sincere about respecting Sai's wishes and genuinely wished her and Satya well and been dignified and kind like Sai used to be seeing him and P together instead of treating her SO badly, but to show Sai pining for a man who doesnt even introspect and is ALWAYS doing the WRONG thing- drunk misbehaving, physically assaulting innocent people, misusing his police powers, character assassinating or being outright cruel towards the person he claims to love is NO way to redeem a character or a jodi. so instead of even a half assed change for good in V we are seeing both Sai and Satya be ruined instead. Sai mainly but even Satya a little for being so pushy about his "love" for Sai which honestly seems really random and out of place. why does he love her?! they have barely shown the friendship of SaiYa build and so the fact that he loves her now looks really misplaced and Sai looks like a stupid person for rejecting V for MANY VALID reasons and then pining for him now after she has had enough time to get over him and if nothing she has enough pain and horrible memories to make the good memories PALE to NOTHING in comparison!

I can understand Sai's soft corner and even residual love for V and her inability to ever love/trust another man but I cannot understand her forgetting the pain he put her through and wanting to go back to a person who has treated her like crap. More than the pain of separation from him it was the pain of being with him while he disrespected her and took her for granted was what made her give up and leave. She didnt leave him on a whim. she left him because she had tolerated enough of his crap and post leap nothing has changed. she still tolerates all his crap because she never could be cruel to the man she loved and the father of her kids but him and his family still treat her in a despicable way.

This Sai V endgame sends a horrible message that even abuse is acceptable in the name of love. And it absolutely sucks that all the criminals will get away scot free right from P to BK to V and all the CN losers who mutely watched and supported criminals also get away scot free

SaiYa not working out as a couple is not the bummer, Sai V getting together WILL BE a bummer.

Honestly I cannot fathom how anyone in their right mind can say Sai V should be together if they have actually watched the show and seen everything V has inflicted on Sai. Its absolutely unacceptable.

V is still mistreating Sai every fricking day and she is allowing him to. what V has for Sai is NOT love. And if the makers and a section of viewers think that it is love, then I really dont know what to say. That genuinely scares me.

Sai loves V- she cant love anyone else- thats a given since day 0, but does V love Sai?! Really?! If anyone can call Vs deeds as "LOVE", then they need an education. simple. He is not possessive or deewana or junoon filled, he is toxic, selfish, cruel and abusive. He is a frickin monster.

I second you on everything you said! Satya's love for Sai is understandable because she stood up for his family multiple times, respects his mother, it was admiration. But they had an opportunity with SaiYa, which they missed. Also, I think Ayesha is going to be retained back as Savi because I suddenly recalled Ayesha reposting that story of New Beginnings. But can't say anything about Harshad Or Neil. Neil might want to leave because his wife is not around anymore, yet nobody gave a damn about it, & Harshad might want to leave because how toxic the show is because he chooses content driven projects mostly.

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My bestie badgarlriri has dethroned everyone out here in the forum now having blockbuster threads even crossing 2x number of pages than they used to have.

Bravo 👏

Nitishachari4 thumbnail

Mujhe toh lagta hai aab satya ko villain bana dege ye show mai. Again full of negativity. New promo mai sai virat ko bol rahe hai vo honeymoon per nahi jayege satya ke sath. Now question is why sai told virat like this. Virat sai ka ex husband hai. Sai kuch bhi kare virat ko usse kya lena dena. Jab virat pakhi ko honeymoon per le gaya toh chalega. Aab satya sai ko honeymoon per le jana chahta hai toh problem hai. Sai ko jana ho ya nahi. But atleast virat ko clarification dene ki kya jarurat thi. Ye toh sai satya ka aapas ka matter hai. Virat sai ko bata Kar pakhi ke sath honeymoon gaya tha kya. Toh sai aapne honeymoon ka explanation virat ko kyu de. problem is with sai. Ya toh virat se shaadi Kar ke khush rehte. Ya dusre serials ke jaise name change karke bahut dur jate. Virat aisa hone nahi dega sai ko dur Jane nahi dega. Toh court case kare.

Satya se shaadi jaldbazi mai Kar le.

Abhi bhi khush nahi hai.

Satya se shaadi ke baad bhi argument fighting.

Virat se toh haar samay argument fight karte thi.

Dusre shaadi ke baad sab bhul gaye kya.

Maine socha satya se shaadi ke track ke baad kuch toh happy moments hoge. Rona dhona fight argument khatam hoge.

But yaha toh kuch theek nahi hua.

Serial vale trp ke liye audition se time pas Kar rahe hai. Iss show ki theme hi argument hai.