Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Sairat are the eternal lovers.. Sai Bai bani Patralekha se bhi gair guzri...🤪

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Which restaurant allows this?

I thought every restaurant has a bar area for drinking especially a restaurant which is shown to be at least a 3 star.

It wasn’t a roadside dhaba, where everyone is clubbed at one place.

A family restaurant, allowing someone to drink sitting in the same arena where families are eating is something I haven’t seen till now.

I wonder which restaurant is like that where writer or Vanku went.

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the episode, and it was incredibly amusing. 🤣 Bad acting by Neil in precap, Sattu moping and sulking, Sai reminiscing the ‘gala-time’ with a bunch of clowns named Chavans who would insult her every now and then including ‘Kaku’. I found it amusing 🤣

However, my heart ached for poor Sattu, who was reduced to tears while society laughed at him, even his alter ego found it amusing. He used to be a carefree individual, carrying a boom box, radiating happiness, and embracing life with great enthusiasm. He possesses an endearing charm, a hint of sassiness, and manages his responsibilities effortlessly, without burdening others with lengthy speeches about duty and obligations. Despite their troubled past, the Adhikaris remain kind-hearted, often smiling, disregarding insults, and endeavoring to bring joy into people's lives. They genuinely expressed concern for Sai and her well-being. I can understand Sai's feeling of claustrophobia due to lingering emotions. It's natural for her to desire to be Virat's wife, and I empathize with that sentiment. Lady! Go back to him now, what's stopping you 🤪

What struck me today was Sattu reiterating the terms of their agreement to her. Lady, you willingly consented to it. Sattu didn't coerce you; it was your own desire to enter into this marriage. By the way, Sattu's remarkable patience is commendable. Despite enduring public humiliation, he still aims to bring happiness into Sai's life, just as any genuine friend would. Now, I wonder if Virat will follow in the footsteps of Suneil Shetty's character in the film "Dhadkan." I can't keep up with the terrible acting chops

Sattu appears incredibly adorable while crying, and I'm absolutely certain that he won't assume a villainous role. He looks too cute to pull that!

Regarding Sattu's physical altercation with Virat, I believe it is justified, given Virat's ill-mannered behavior while under the influence of alcohol. Any gentleman would have taken similar action to protect a lady, even if he happens to be her ex-partner. The irony lies in the fact that the Adhikaris neither scheme nor mistreat Sai's children. They treat them with kindness and respect.

Wow you always brings me to tears with your review

Satya being patient is really needed here

I really hope Satya stays this kind gentel person

He shouldnt lose himself or his kind-hearted nature because of someone else actions

I really hope he is given good dialogues tomorrow

Something along the line that stop harassing my wife Virat

Get over yourself

Thanks soo much for this

Your review really made me want to watch the episode 🤗

Edited by badgarlriri - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Word Count: 1

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Earlier I couldn’t watch Sai’s tears now in today’s episode it’s heartbreaking for me to see satya’s tears. He is happy joyful person and doesn’t deserve this shit.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Wow you always brings me to tears with your review

Satya being patient is really needed here

I really hope Satya stays this kind gentel person

He should lose himself because of his own action

I really hope he is given good dialogues tomorrow

Something along the line that stop harassing my wife Virat

Get over yourself

Thanks soo much for this

Your reThe review really made me want to watch the episode

Do watch the episode! It's unintentionally hilarious. Sattu near the kitchen cooking something is super cute. Poor boy-humiliated in society but still kind. The car scene between Saiya is beautiful too. She said -she is feeling suffocated. He replies everything is happening according to you only, right? That was the deal!! 😆 I was like “ Go Satya’. There is a certain kindness about Sattu Uncle!

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Sairat are the eternal lovers.. Sai Bai bani Patralekha se bhi gair guzri...🤪

Pakhi is nothing in front of this Sai 🤣

Bhai Pakhi couldn't leave or divorce Her husband because unfortunately for Pakhi her husband was was thr only connection to her lover

Here Satya is like

If you want to leave me I will give you the divorce

I will do whatever you need me too do

Lol but Sai is playing with him and chose to cheat him and be disgusting

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Pakhi is nothing in front of this Sai 🤣

Bhai Pakhi couldn't leave or divorce Her husband because unfortunately for Pakhi her husband was was thr only connection to her lover

Here Satya is like

If you want to leave me I will give you the divorce

I will do whatever you need me too do

Lol but Sai is playing with him and chose to cheat him and be disgusting

She atleast had some guilt...some guilt.

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Do watch the episode! It's unintentionally hilarious. Sattu near the kitchen cooking something is super cute. Poor boy-humiliated in society but still kind. The car scene between Saiya is beautiful too. She said -she is feeling suffocated. He replies everything is happening according to you only, right? That was the deal!! 😆 I was like “ Go Satya’. There is a certain kindness about Sattu Uncle!

I feel second hand embarrassment watching yesterday episode I really try to watch it

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

If Satya becomes a villain then he would be the first villain whose antics I am gonna whole heartedly enjoy and may even support from time to time😆

Imagine a show with such a handsome villain, hero ko kaun dekhega😆

Yeah, his antics are written by ghum writers, so m nt so sure🤣