Sai doing Vrat for Satya or Virat - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Imageokay, so it's confirmed they are heading for a leap. My prediction is they going to show a very rush sairat reunion and then leap. This means they going to turn Satya's character negative, then exist that character. What I fail to understand and somebody already mentioned above, is what was the need to show us Another ML? Making Sai marry Satya? They could just use a very good redemption arc of Virat and CN. That way Sai wouldn't be as disgusting as she become now. The hostar synopsis also changed but now there are suddenly heading for a 20-year leap with grown-up Vinu and Savi. If the makers have some brain they could have explored the Adhikari, each of their stories and struggles, and their past. Satya's father arc, Then slowly Satya and Sai's story. Just like what happened with Imlie and Aryan. Which was very well written. They make Satya fall in love with Sai within 4 days when he was crying for Girja 2 days ago. Which was absolutely bizarre. And suddenly Sai's character becomes absolutely pathetic and annoying. But I also think the Actor playing Virat wanted to quit the show and the writers don't know to run the show without involving triangles. In their tiny brain logic, they needed Triangles to run a good show. It's so sad Harshad is such a good actor, his talent is not going to be put to use. They could have done so well with Satya's character.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

This Sai V endgame sends a horrible message that even abuse is acceptable in the name of love. And it absolutely sucks that all the criminals will get away scot-free right from P to BK to V and all the CN losers who mutely watched and supported criminals also get away scot free

Very well said this gives a horrible message that abuse is acceptable and abusers will never get punished. And if they are abusing someone in the name of love all is well and good.
840837 thumbnail

But its gonna happen sadly. Showing Sai V is not a "happy ending", its tragic and irresponsible. The fact that there are actually people in audience and on set, in channel/PH/creative team who despite watching this story can root for Sai to end up with her abuser- that is such a disturbing thought. Truly very disheartened.

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys Harshad just confirmed his and Ayesha exit from the show

Randomlurker thumbnail

Yeah, I totally agree with everything you have said. I find it truly mind-boggling at the same time disgusting when I see comments of those who wanted to reunite Sairat and wanted them as Endgame. What message are they even getting? I really blame it on many Tv shows, where they kind of normalize the FL to end up with her abuser.

First, they are Normalizing Abuse: Sairat Reunion, the makers of the show sending a dangerous message that it is acceptable for victims to end up with their abusers. This portrayal normalizes and trivializes the severity of abuse, undermining the experiences of countless survivors who struggle to break free from their abusive relationships. It downplays the importance of accountability, healing, and the need for healthy boundaries.

Second Victim Blaming: The decision to conclude the storyline with Sairat's reunion can inadvertently perpetuate victim-blaming attitudes in society. Such an ending can be misinterpreted as implying that victims bear the responsibility for their abuse or that they can fix their abusers through love and forgiveness.

Boredinlife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Imageokay, so it's confirmed they are heading for a leap. My prediction is they going to show a very rush sairat reunion and then leap. This means they going to turn Satya's character negative, then exist that character. What I fail to understand and somebody already mentioned above, is what was the need to show us Another ML? Making Sai marry Satya? They could just use a very good redemption arc of Virat and CN. That way Sai wouldn't be as disgusting as she become now. The hostar synopsis also changed but now there are suddenly heading for a 20-year leap with grown-up Vinu and Savi. If the makers have some brain they could have explored the Adhikari, each of their stories and struggles, and their past. Satya's father arc, Then slowly Satya and Sai's story. Just like what happened with Imlie and Aryan. Which was very well written. They make Satya fall in love with Sai within 4 days when he was crying for Girja 2 days ago. Which was absolutely bizarre. And suddenly Sai's character becomes absolutely pathetic and annoying. But I also think the Actor playing Virat wanted to quit the show and the writers don't know to run the show without involving triangles. In their tiny brain logic, they needed Triangles to run a good show. It's so sad Harshad is such a good actor, his talent is not going to be put to use. They could have done so well with Satya's character.

With so many photoshoots on Neil’s insta account, I kind of had a hunch that he maybe gearing up for other projects.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Guys Harshad just confirmed his and Ayesha exit from the show

he is in relief I guess ......
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Hi sid it's soo nice to hear from you I hope you are doing ok 🤗

Hi riri. Im doing good hope you all are fine. Will be back with you guys soon❤️

TJ_spinelli thumbnail