Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shesh0506 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Aaj ka episode. The lights and allšŸ¤£looks so blah! Ekdum woh old movies ke rajbhog type restaurant ki yaad aayi

Is liye couple thaali order kiya tha
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shesh0506

Is liye couple thaali order kiya tha

Because the restaurant's name is rajbhog?

P.s. to all the restaurants named rajbhog, you guys are amazing, please file a case against the writers of ghum if offended, coz they are the reason why your name is ruined in my head

farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

It's clear as the day Sai want to be with Virat

She is praying for virat imagining Virat during puja

Everywhere

Virat even opened Sai fast forcefully 20230519_105528.jpg

Soo problem kya hai I just don't understand

Sai loves Virat even if Virat is abusive towards her

But from her pov its love and virat love Sai in his insane misogynistic abusive ways

Why is Sai hell bend on disrespecting Satay

When Satya asked Sai for divorce She should have said Yes I want Divorce

When your Husband is ready to let you go and you can live and be with your Lover / abuser / Dcp / Mcp / Virat

Why this natak of I don't love Virat šŸ¤¢

My theory is Sai disloyalty will turn Satya into the negative character

Anyways Both Sai Virat deserve each other the cheaters belong together

https://youtu.be/07dB1gZRGMQ

I had said it long time ago.Sai is so disgusting.did anyone forced Sai to marry Satya? She ruined Satyas life.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Harshad can't wipe his tears and seeing Neil drunk act made me laugh šŸ¤£HA also can't really emote anger, which apparently is the easiest emotion to act. It looked so forced

Also, Viru didn't forcefed her, ig Satya misinterprets. And, his anger and jealousy were misdirected, AGAIN, like the bomb suit thingy. He is upset that Viru broke her fast, not that he force fed her (dialogue hai "tu uska Virat todega?"

Please watch the precap if you ever wondered how you look drunk (if you drink) worst case scenario mein you might be looking like VirušŸ¤£

HA can, but given the script lol watch his previous shows. Btw the entire script is forced. šŸ„“
Boredinlife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Iā€™ve totally given up. I know everyone is replaceable and this is fiction but if these people want out time, they have to serve something at least.

I still donā€™t know why Sai married Satya? Iā€™ve stopped watching from the last few episodes. Itā€™s my love for the forum that I read and enjoy. Hats off to the person who watched the episode and have an update.

I know itā€™s just one personā€™s view but what surprises me is what are they trying to show? Whatā€™s their goal.. sub gol gol hai.

I have more respect for Anu Aunty now. She stood her ground

CrazieChiraiya thumbnail

I am really failing to understand a few things, a very logical part of me tells me that makers messed up everything, like Satya falling is love soo quickly, no difficulty in accepting his feelings, no consideration for Girija, Sai pinning for Virat & Virat being the usual toxic miserable man he is & then he is suddenly white washed, just for the leap. If they want to reunite Sai & Virat, they could have done that without Satya falling in love with Sai, him just being a friend & understanding that Sai can never stop loving Virat, so she should better get back with him. What was the point of changing the description on Hotstar when they were anyways planning for a leap since that news has been going around even before Satya-Sai got married. & literally they are making the difference between Satya-Adhikaris & Virat-Chavans very obvious, & Sai has become a doormat to Virat, he comes, taunts her & all Sai does is cry & feel guilty, & she is literally imagining Chavans & Virat during her pooja, & being absolutely morose, aloof & indifferent towards Adhikaris who have been nothing but kind to her. Sai is coming across as a shitty, weak person. Plus what's the point of showing Satya being in love when he is going to be the heartbroken person by the end of all this. What's the point of giving him scenes of him talking to his alter-ego. Except for Sai, everyone else's character is consistent. If Satya wasn't shown to be in love with Sai, she wouldn't be coming across as soo annoying. Plus they are trying to confuse the audience. By all the signs, Sai wore a saree that came from Chavans, kept imagining Virat & Chavans throughout the rituals, took Virat's name, & Virat is the one who is forcefully breaking her fast. They could have shown Virat & Chavan family's namesake redemption so Sai comes across as little less pathetic. Basically, if they wanted to show Sai & Virat reunion, what was the point of showing that Satya is in love with Sai, Adhikaris are kind towards her, whereas Chavans don't even care about Sai?! Just to drag the show until IPL because they could really reunite Sai & Virat just tomorrow, nothing is stopping them, clearly, except for Virat fans, nobody will care at this point because most people are literally saying that spare Satya & reunite these two toxic people & get done with it! Nothing makes sense with this stupid show. They most probably just want to keep both the fandoms hooked until the end. Can't expect logic & common sense from GHKPM makersšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Maybe Neil decided to leave after Aishwarya, that is why they decided to take the generation leap because they don't know how to run a story without a triangle. Maybe Ayesha reprises Savi's role, & maybe they can show that Girija was alive (because Satya didn't exactly see her last moments), & maybe she & Satya have a child & he grows up to exactly look like Satya because ITV šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøJust a theory (A part of me wants to watch more of Harshad's acting chops & believes that SaiYa had good potential & another part of me feels that it is better that Harshad leaves this toxic show & gets another better project.) & SaiYa is just 2 months old & yet it is in all the lists of top ITV pairings, individual characters where most pairings & actors have been there for months. So maybe they utilise it here. But given the unpredictable nature of this industry, things change within a day, so maybe the leap finalization happened just today, plus ITV PHs & Channels don't value it's actors or it's audience. Recent example is TMKOC, nobody even imagined that soo much unfairness & drama was going on at the sets of a comedy show, explains why soo many actors from the OG cast left giving absolutely unsatisfactory reasons.

PS. Sorry for the late night post, I was working on an office project & these thoughts suddenly crossed my mind & I had to get it out of my system so that I can get back to work! I'd really like to know what you folks think about all this!šŸ˜Š

Edited by CrazieChiraiya - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

i agree that it makes no sense for them to suddenly change their mind and show a rushed Sairat reunion and leap now. Because MANY audience members want SaiYa. so there is no reason to change their mind to show Sai V instead. People trended for new ML, people trended for SaiYa and for Satya, people gave them pretty stable and good TRPs for SaiYa track given that its in IPL season.

if the makers really wanted Sai V always as endgame, the very least they could do is to have V realize what he put Sai through when he chose P, when he made Sai leave, when he married P and regret it all dilseh and not give an insincere token non apology. He could have been sincere about respecting Sai's wishes and genuinely wished her and Satya well and been dignified and kind like Sai used to be seeing him and P together instead of treating her SO badly, but to show Sai pining for a man who doesnt even introspect and is ALWAYS doing the WRONG thing- drunk misbehaving, physically assaulting innocent people, misusing his police powers, character assassinating or being outright cruel towards the person he claims to love is NO way to redeem a character or a jodi. so instead of even a half assed change for good in V we are seeing both Sai and Satya be ruined instead. Sai mainly but even Satya a little for being so pushy about his "love" for Sai which honestly seems really random and out of place. why does he love her?! they have barely shown the friendship of SaiYa build and so the fact that he loves her now looks really misplaced and Sai looks like a stupid person for rejecting V for MANY VALID reasons and then pining for him now after she has had enough time to get over him and if nothing she has enough pain and horrible memories to make the good memories PALE to NOTHING in comparison!

I can understand Sai's soft corner and even residual love for V and her inability to ever love/trust another man but I cannot understand her forgetting the pain he put her through and wanting to go back to a person who has treated her like crap. More than the pain of separation from him it was the pain of being with him while he disrespected her and took her for granted was what made her give up and leave. She didnt leave him on a whim. she left him because she had tolerated enough of his crap and post leap nothing has changed. she still tolerates all his crap because she never could be cruel to the man she loved and the father of her kids but him and his family still treat her in a despicable way.

This Sai V endgame sends a horrible message that even abuse is acceptable in the name of love. And it absolutely sucks that all the criminals will get away scot free right from P to BK to V and all the CN losers who mutely watched and supported criminals also get away scot free

SaiYa not working out as a couple is not the bummer, Sai V getting together WILL BE a bummer.

Honestly I cannot fathom how anyone in their right mind can say Sai V should be together if they have actually watched the show and seen everything V has inflicted on Sai. Its absolutely unacceptable.

V is still mistreating Sai every fricking day and she is allowing him to. what V has for Sai is NOT love. And if the makers and a section of viewers think that it is love, then I really dont know what to say. That genuinely scares me.

Sai loves V- she cant love anyone else- thats a given since day 0, but does V love Sai?! Really?! If anyone can call Vs deeds as "LOVE", then they need an education. simple. He is not possessive or deewana or junoon filled, he is toxic, selfish, cruel and abusive. He is a frickin monster.

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 years ago
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

I can make one , if u r fine then will do one private forum n invite some n mod will be hum mien se koi

If you are making then add me too. Bit busy at the moment but will join you guys soon

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

If you are making then add me too. Bit busy at the moment but will join you guys soon

Hi sid it's soo nice to hear from you I hope you are doing ok šŸ¤—

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

Hi

Missing u...šŸ¤—

Surely....