Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pratyay

Kyu bday ke din kya hua

*Insert "main kya batau" gif from welcome*

Hoga kuch offscreen reason,.meko kya maalum? Till bday, SaiRa Virat traingle was happening, naa. Achanak badla.

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Kyu bday ke din kya hua

💙 happend

Word Count: 1

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys you all crossed century, lol😆

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Yup, they do🥺 but on some same show.BY2 had Rajeev who was gay and I used to love him so freaking much, he ended up dieing (which goes with my curse of my fav characters dieing🤷‍♀️)

They messed up BY2 killing Rajeev and also the other brother.

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Guys you all crossed century, lol😆

What a day one blow after the other 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I left after Rishi died, but was super active on forum.

*Insert Kirron Kher "chodo, jaane do gif" from dostanna* yeh baatein yahaan nako

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

It was juts too much I love the ML he is hottest

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Add me too bestie 😘

Me too..

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

okay how to make one then? Can you make it?

or Naya Di can you make it for us? and pm the link?

Somebody make one please, or teach me how to make one😕

I can make one , if u r fine then will do one private forum n invite some n mod will be hum mien se koi
Renee001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

I dont agree that P is better than Sai because until the recent debacle of the past 2 episodes, Sai was shown being righteous and being clear on why she chose to reject V. and she was a beautiful character

but after this recent episode honestly I also haven given up. They seem to be hell bent on showing Sai and V back together for no rhyme or reason. Many people have waited to see a progressive show of how 2 broken people- Sai and satya and where a woman with a past and 2 kids can also break away from abuse, toxicity and find real love and a soulmate . But instead we are being shown that irrespective of all the abuse Sai will go back to V only. This despite the fact that V actually has ZERO realization of anything he inflicted on Sai. P got a clean break without addressing any of her crimes. V and CN losers also will not pay for their crimes and Savi-Vinu have been wasted because neither child seems to have grasped how badly their aai was treated by V and his family and will just on last episode happily accept Sai and V as their parents and a "happy family"

Such BS.

None of the good memories Sai is recalling now with V are legit because none of these ever happened for 2.5 years! We never saw Sai get a happy married life so them pretending she had any such regular happy moments with V is bogus. we got some cute scenes long ago but none of them are relevant anymore. they are all tainted because V is butchered beyond redemption.

After everything Sai did to show the bravery to walk away from V repeatedly- both preleap and now post leap to reject him even though he was trying to guilt her into reconciling with him for the sake of kids and acting as if him marrying P was no big deal- all that has been washed away by showing Sai suddenly remembering the good days of her marriage with V now after marrying Satya and pine after him. I dont expect her to love Satya ever but I dont want her to ever go back to V. thats all I ever wanted for Sai.

They had countless progressive things to show- Sai living alone and raising her 2 kids with a platonic friendship with satya, Sai finding love again in satya but NO, they are choosing to shove Sai V back together as their end game and the pathetic-ness of this plot is now reflecting in the performances given by both Ayesha and HA- its so blah. theres nothing left in the story.

Evil will win and a woman as loved and admired as Sai Joshi for being a very refreshing and strong FL will now be forgotten due to this pathetic ending. Ayesha's journey as Sai is worth a better end. Its incredibly sad that after almost 900 episodes if this show ends on a pathetic note of Sai going back to V. GHATIYA. The makers should be ashamed.

Vankar's shows are like that only ...can't expect win of good over evil/happy endings....in his last show kkis...the criminal obsessive lover got no punishment for her crimes (Akriti)..no redemption path for ML n his abusive and hypocrite family...And in final episode the FL reunites with misogynist husband realising love for each other...

Edited by Renee001 - 1 years ago