Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

They will show SaiYa for a few months with SaiRat flashbacks lol🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 they’re not short of yellow background flashbacks lol🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

they can (will) always shoot new ones aur kya

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the episode, and it was incredibly amusing. 🤣 Bad acting by Neil in precap, Sattu moping and sulking, Sai reminiscing the ‘gala-time’ with a bunch of clowns named Chavans who would insult her every now and then including ‘Kaku’. I found it amusing 🤣

However, my heart ached for poor Sattu, who was reduced to tears while society laughed at him, even his alter ego found it amusing. He used to be a carefree individual, carrying a boom box, radiating happiness, and embracing life with great enthusiasm. He possesses an endearing charm, a hint of sassiness, and manages his responsibilities effortlessly, without burdening others with lengthy speeches about duty and obligations. Despite their troubled past, the Adhikaris remain kind-hearted, often smiling, disregarding insults, and endeavoring to bring joy into people's lives. They genuinely expressed concern for Sai and her well-being. I can understand Sai's feeling of claustrophobia due to lingering emotions. It's natural for her to desire to be Virat's wife, and I empathize with that sentiment. Lady! Go back to him now, what's stopping you 🤪

What struck me today was Sattu reiterating the terms of their agreement to her. Lady, you willingly consented to it. Sattu didn't coerce you; it was your own desire to enter into this marriage. By the way, Sattu's remarkable patience is commendable. Despite enduring public humiliation, he still aims to bring happiness into Sai's life, just as any genuine friend would. Now, I wonder if Virat will follow in the footsteps of Suneil Shetty's character in the film "Dhadkan." I can't keep up with the terrible acting chops

Sattu appears incredibly adorable while crying, and I'm absolutely certain that he won't assume a villainous role. He looks too cute to pull that!

Regarding Sattu's physical altercation with Virat, I believe it is justified, given Virat's ill-mannered behavior while under the influence of alcohol. Any gentleman would have taken similar action to protect a lady, even if he happens to be her ex-partner. The irony lies in the fact that the Adhikaris neither scheme nor mistreat Sai's children. They treat them with kindness and respect.

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SaiRat is the next Fatejo. I was attacked few weeks back when I said Sai will be like Tejo from UD & it won't be good for Ayesha on personal level if entire stan twt starts trolling Sai that way as Priyanka still had her acting chops as backing. And Fatejo/PriyAnkit had insane chemistry unlike here social distance romance thanks to Mr. Adakaar. Only these 20 people root for this pair!

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

It's clear as the day Sai want to be with Virat

She is praying for virat imagining Virat during puja

Everywhere

Virat even opened Sai fast forcefully 20230519_105528.jpg

Soo problem kya hai I just don't understand

Sai loves Virat even if Virat is abusive towards her

But from her pov ita love ans virat love Sai in his insane misogynistic abuive ways

Why is Sai hell bend on disrespecting Satay

When Satya asked you for divorce She should have said Yes I want Divorce

When your Husband is ready to let you go and you can live and be with your Lover / abuser / Dcp / Mcp / Virat

Why this natak of I don't love Virat 🤢

My theory is Sai disloyalty will turn Satya into the negative character

Anyways Both Sai Virat deserve each other the cheaters belong together

https://youtu.be/07dB1gZRGMQ

You can only help someone who wants to help themselves. Unfortunately the character of Sai has been butchered beyond anything. She is in love with her abuser. She has no obligation to stay with her friend and husband. She can leave and take the abuse from her lover and ex-husband.

Unfortunately this only promotes the fact that first love is only love and remain in abusive relationships. Sai has the financial freedom, but alas she will never take advantage of what she has and live on the whims of Chavans.

I got back from the holidays, so glad not to have to catch up on the show.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the episode, and it was incredibly amusing. 🤣 Bad acting by Neil in precap, Sattu moping and sulking, Sai reminiscing the ‘gala-time’ with a bunch of clowns named Chavans who would insult her every now and then including ‘Kaku’. I found it amusing 🤣

However, my heart ached for poor Sattu, who was reduced to tears while society laughed at him, even his alter ego found it amusing. He used to be a carefree individual, carrying a boom box, radiating happiness, and embracing life with great enthusiasm. He possesses an endearing charm, a hint of sassiness, and manages his responsibilities effortlessly, without burdening others with lengthy speeches about duty and obligations. Despite their troubled past, the Adhikaris remain kind-hearted, often smiling, disregarding insults, and endeavoring to bring joy into people's lives. They genuinely expressed concern for Sai and her well-being. I can understand Sai's feeling of claustrophobia due to lingering emotions. It's natural for her to desire to be Virat's wife, and I empathize with that sentiment. Lady! Go back to him now, what's stopping you 🤪

What struck me today was Sattu reiterating the terms of their agreement to her. Lady, you willingly consented to it. Sattu didn't coerce you; it was your own desire to enter into this marriage. By the way, Sattu's remarkable patience is commendable. Despite enduring public humiliation, he still aims to bring happiness into Sai's life, just as any genuine friend would. Now, I wonder if Virat will follow in the footsteps of Suneil Shetty's character in the film "Dhadkan." I can't keep up with the terrible acting chops

Sattu appears incredibly adorable while crying, and I'm absolutely certain that he won't assume a villainous role. He looks too cute to pull that!

Regarding Sattu's physical altercation with Virat, I believe it is justified, given Virat's ill-mannered behavior while under the influence of alcohol. Any gentleman would have taken similar action to protect a lady, even if he happens to be her ex-partner. The irony lies in the fact that the Adhikaris neither scheme nor mistreat Sai's children. They treat them with kindness and respect.

i love your reviews 🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😀😀😀 good one. Please tag me whenever you write one❤️
Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

Sure I will come if you guys tag me.I enjoyed interacting with you guys.I will become a stalker and silent member of this forum from now on.Ok I will recommend you good kdramas.You could say me the genre you like and if you prefer completed or ongoing dramas.In ongoing drama there is Korea Anupama too same to same characters and storyline it has like Anupama but it is a much better version of Anupama😎

We enjoy interacting with you too

I love kdrama but I want some drak kdrma like gangster vibes 😎

I haven't watched any of those but I really wanted too

True beauty 2 lead really made me interested me I want to see

And definitely give me name of kdrama Anupama version

And I prefer completed drama but still if there is some good on going one I will watch it

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Kuch to sharam karo: episode summary

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Who watched the episode give me detailed Wrotten update

I just saw someone wrote that amba gifted them some goals trip tickets

Satya convinces his Aai to let go. Sai wore the saree her son gave but the puja is for me right. Its not a big thing.

They go for vat savitri and Sai does the puja thinking about her ex-husband and ex-sasural and says his name. Other ladies start commenting. Satya gets tears in his eyes and he leaves. Satya is preparing some masala and tears fall from his eyes. His aatma comes and mocks him that everybody was laughing at him etc. Why did you fall in love with a woman who is in love with another? Satya tries to say it was not in my hands. The aatma tells him not to tell Sai the truth as she might misunderstand him completely. But Satya is like you want me to handle all this shit silently. The aatma says put effort, slowly bring her out and make her see your love and earn a place in her heart. Then she might consider. Don't rush.

Amba feels sad that Sai took V's name and all adhikari ladies think how can we make Saiya work and get Sai out of CN stuff.

Madam Sai is in bedroom thinking about Virat and her moments in some restaurant. I skipped it. Satya comes there and asks if she is ready. Sai apologies but Satya says its fine. Don't take pressure. Galti insaan se hoti hai. I will get you such nice food that your mood will become good, you must be hungry as well and jokingly says mera naam lelena phir. Sai gets irritated.

Adhikari ladies come and they give sai gift (tickets). Even Satya is shocked and Sai doesn't want to go and initially Satya says its not necessary. But Adhikari ladies were like you guys barely get time to spend with each other. They will take care of Savi as it is for three days. Eventually Satya agrees and they leave.

He was about to start the car and Sai tells him this is not right. He asks her what is wrong and she is like this is deal marriage why this trip, honeymoon etc. He is like take it as a vacation, holiday or office trip. We can chill. Why are you stressed about labels if we have clarity?

Sai is like I am suffocated, this is not right and Satya stops her and asks her why? The deal is I will help you take care of your kids and you will take care of my family and keep them happy. I am doing my side of the deal. Is there any place where I didn't support you. Even today my family and I were understanding when you wore Vinu saree and took V's name. Bura mujhe bhi lag sakta hai etc. Sai asks him did he feel bad and Satya lowers his eyes and lies saying my family got hurt etc. I must say HA is good in subtle expressions.

Unfortunately he brings Sai to the same restaurant where she was thinking about her and V. She asks him not here and he asks her why. She doesn't answer him. Satya also kept fasting for her and Sai doesn't know. He is hungry and says chalo Sai bohot bhukh lag rahi hai, bhooke doctor ka aashirwaad mil jayega uska bhala karlo please. Satya is completely in friend mode. Sai is pissed off.

They go to restaurant and Satya orders food and he is trying to cheer her up again saying lets have nice dinner and Goa trip, see it as a vacation etc. Then she gets to know Satya also kept fast for her and she gets irritated. Food came and they ask Satya to feed Sai and they will click a picture. Sai says no. Satya should have said no as well. But he doesn't. That is wrong on Satya's part. He gets a call and he thinks its emergency and leaves to pick it up.

Virat is drunk and in the same restaurant. He comes to Sai and asks her how can she do this? This is their place and how can she relive their moments with another man etc?

Precap: He forces Sai to eat, she has tears in her eyes and gets the picture clicked. Satya comes there and hold V by collar and says how dare he do such stuff and V is gone case and Sai asks satya not to behave like this.

I deserve an applause.

Edited by pratyay - 1 years ago