Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pratyay

Its a show that worked for three leads..Virat, Pakhi and Sai. I thought even if Pakhi left, V will stay...

It could have ruined sooo good woth 4 lead

Pakhi trying to separate Sai Virat like always

Virat having a evil partner

While Sai finally getting a kind understanding partner

Kids struggling to adjust

Slow burn romance between SaiYa

Sai fluttering falling and Satya helping her with troblems

Sai being confused with what she thought was love

This story had 2 years of drama

Amba kaku

Lol Pakhi leaving was worst

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

This has channel pressure written all over it. They got HA and kicked out AS but still continued their partiality. Channel might have had enough of this nonsense. At least with Savi & Vinu they'll get fresh actors and not 'besties'. But what will be the plot for gen leap?? It is almost always two step-sisters fighting for a guy. That's not going to happen here with SaiRat reunion. So what will be the conflict?

It will be SaiRat reunion and no 3rd child. Vinu will be a doctor and Savi will be police officer. Savi will get a 2 day boy friend but will marry another guy out of farz. the guy she fell for turns out to be cousin of her husband.........ghum hai kisike pyaar mein...Vinu will be like Naksh of relationship, I guess

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee001

In leap, if all 3 leads die then it's so unlucky for Vinu n Savi... literally lost both biological n adoptive parents..

They could bring someone to replace Harshad actually, like Hiten or someone

840837 thumbnail

I dont agree that P is better than Sai because until the recent debacle of the past 2 episodes, Sai was shown being righteous and being clear on why she chose to reject V. and she was a beautiful character

but after this recent episode honestly I also haven given up. They seem to be hell bent on showing Sai and V back together for no rhyme or reason. Many people have waited to see a progressive show of how 2 broken people- Sai and satya and where a woman with a past and 2 kids can also break away from abuse, toxicity and find real love and a soulmate . But instead we are being shown that irrespective of all the abuse Sai will go back to V only. This despite the fact that V actually has ZERO realization of anything he inflicted on Sai. P got a clean break without addressing any of her crimes. V and CN losers also will not pay for their crimes and Savi-Vinu have been wasted because neither child seems to have grasped how badly their aai was treated by V and his family and will just on last episode happily accept Sai and V as their parents and a "happy family"

Such BS.

None of the good memories Sai is recalling now with V are legit because none of these ever happened for 2.5 years! We never saw Sai get a happy married life so them pretending she had any such regular happy moments with V is bogus. we got some cute scenes long ago but none of them are relevant anymore. they are all tainted because V is butchered beyond redemption.

After everything Sai did to show the bravery to walk away from V repeatedly- both preleap and now post leap to reject him even though he was trying to guilt her into reconciling with him for the sake of kids and acting as if him marrying P was no big deal- all that has been washed away by showing Sai suddenly remembering the good days of her marriage with V now after marrying Satya and pine after him. I dont expect her to love Satya ever but I dont want her to ever go back to V. thats all I ever wanted for Sai.

They had countless progressive things to show- Sai living alone and raising her 2 kids with a platonic friendship with satya, Sai finding love again in satya but NO, they are choosing to shove Sai V back together as their end game and the pathetic-ness of this plot is now reflecting in the performances given by both Ayesha and HA- its so blah. theres nothing left in the story.

Evil will win and a woman as loved and admired as Sai Joshi for being a very refreshing and strong FL will now be forgotten due to this pathetic ending. Ayesha's journey as Sai is worth a better end. Its incredibly sad that after almost 900 episodes if this show ends on a pathetic note of Sai going back to V. GHATIYA. The makers should be ashamed.

But no character can be as pathetic as V and P and its still hurtful to read comments that say these two are better than Sai. thats unfair to the actor and character. No V and P are not better than Sai. they never can be. Sai maybe a confused and sad character now but V and P are out and out criminals. For almost 845 episodes Sai has made sense to me and I have loved her, so I will not let go of that.

for me Sai is what she was for those 845 or so episodes and what they are doing now to try to force fit a Sairat endgame is something I am gonna block out completely to only have good memories of Sai Joshi.

Renee001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

By when do you think leap will happen? 1 month or

2-3weeks?

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Phir social distance DDP dekhna padtašŸ˜…

I get to watch HA

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pratyay

aren't 2 enough like relationship...akshara and aarohi...here Vinu and Savi

But Vinu & Savi can't fight for the same guy or girl. Unless they venture into some other areas which is too progressive for Ghum makers and ITV audience.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

The kid wondering mummy kaunsa nasha karti thišŸ¤£

Tera pyaar hookah bar sune ho bache?

Haan papa

My conspiracy theory is that they had a premonition about your mom while writing the song. Also, improve your taste in music!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

But Vinu & Savi can't fight for the same guy or girl. Unless they venture into some other areas which is too progressive for Ghum makers and ITV audience.

Itna progressive nahi honašŸ¤£

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They need the third child if its with pakhi/ Satya

Now that they have to decide

Edited by badgarlriri - 1 years ago