Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Which one.. the one who is always ghum from office, joh ghar pe peeke pada rahta hai or is busy stalking ex and her current family. 😆

All of the above

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This has channel pressure written all over it. They got HA and kicked out AS but still continued their partiality. Channel might have had enough of this nonsense. At least with Savi & Vinu they'll get fresh actors and not 'besties'. But what will be the plot for gen leap?? It is almost always two step-sisters fighting for a guy. That's not going to happen here with SaiRat reunion. So what will be the conflict?

Ayesha should have stayed as Savi though, they could have banked on her popularity

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee001

In leap, if all 3 leads die then it's so unlucky for Vinu n Sai... literally lost both biological n adoptive parents..

I'm thinking about SaiYa ki child who will loss the parents very very early on like that child could be toller only

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Honestly the 💙 would have never let Asyesha shine with someone 🤢

They were green

That the only justification of why they isolated Sai's character this hard

Sai had no one

Why wasn't the second chance male lead bought before

Its a show that worked for three leads..Virat, Pakhi and Sai. I thought even if Pakhi left, V will stay...

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I'm thinking about SaiYa ki child who will loss the parents very very early on like that child could be toller only

Toller maane? Taller than SaVi?

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This has channel pressure written all over it. They got HA and kicked out AS but still continued their partiality. Channel might have had enough of this nonsense. At least with Savi & Vinu they'll get fresh actors and not 'besties'. But what will be the plot for gen leap?? It is almost always two step-sisters fighting for a guy. That's not going to happen here with SaiRat reunion. So what will be the conflict?

@bold should have read the article 🤣

Nah its fake news then

Generational leap need SaiYa ki child for sure

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Its a show that worked for three leads..Virat, Pakhi and Sai. I thought even if Pakhi left, V will stay...

Phir social distance DDP dekhna padta😅

CrazieChiraiya thumbnail

If the leap news is true, it makes sense as to why Sai is suddenly feeling suffocated with Satya & is constantly pinning for Virat. They are most probably going to reunite Sai-Virat & family, & then kill them off on some mission. Chalo! Good riddance! Our Dear Dr. Satya will be saved from a heartbreak, Harshad will be saved from this toxic show & work on another project!😅 Waise makers are soo lousy, their dear forever victim Paakhi left & now they don't know what to do with the show so they are taking a leap for a clean slate😅 Well, this will also proves that makers wanted to show that Sai was indeed addicted to toxicity! & here I was unnecessarily trying to find reasons for her🙄

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

@bold should have read the article 🤣

Nah its fake news then

Generational leap need SaiYa ki child for sure

I doubt IF'll get it wrong. They have a strong PR thing for Ghum and a few actors on the show. If they don't have anything, they wrote WUs of previous chapters. They'll defo have inside news

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pratyay

Satya telling their kid that her father ko kya paapad belne pade apna pyaar pane ke liye..

The kid wondering mummy kaunsa nasha karti thi🤣