badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Who watched the episode give me detailed Wrotten update

I just saw someone wrote that amba gifted them some goals trip tickets

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have never criticized any character for thinking of another while theyre attached to someone else so I'm not going to criticize Sai on that either. Because IMO thoughts hold very little weight unless acted upon.

My bigger issue is just Sai not being a team player (surprise surprise) for Satya and his family. The least she can do is keep them relatively happy with her because although she did him a favor by marrying him, he also did a favor for her. She's reaping the benefits of this marriage, but his family and him aren't.

I can understand her being uncomfortable with Satya, thinking of Virat on a day like this, etc., but it's the constant letting down of Satya & the Adhikaris that's just sad at this point. Sai can't even appreciate a good family when she sees one. I just wonder how long Sai thinks she can pull this marriage off while being this stand-offish/aloof towards Satya and his family.

In terms of Satya, I don't think its disgusting that he's falling for Sai. I just think they wrote the track a bit too quickly. IMO he's attracted to her - there's nothing wrong with that. They should keep it like that for a while. He can still have love for Girja (Grija?) and starting to develop feelings for Sai. Also, sometimes there needs to be someone new to get over the other person. It's not until the new interest arrive does the person realize they were over the old interest a long time ago. Girja is no more so Satya never has to face her like Sai does with Virat.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SpecialAndFav

Saiya ki shadi abhi huvi hain. Itni jaldi toh break nahiin hoga matlab iss ke baad Saiya is love progression hoga…kitne din tak Sairat ka FB dekhayenge….phele bhi kar chuke hain FB phir bhi Sairat ek nahin huve …Virakhi ka track 8 mahine chala tha…

They will show SaiYa for a few months with SaiRat flashbacks lol🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 they’re not short of yellow background flashbacks lol🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shivji ka naam leke yeh haalahal pee leti hoon. I will watch the serial in skip mode for Harshad.

Naya_31 thumbnail

I think somebody must’ve thrown tantrums lol🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s why the sudden change in all the characters lol🤪🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 wonder who that is🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

I wi surely tag you if things get better but I really don't think so it will get better

I'm so sorry you felt this disappointment

I really am grateful to interact with you here

Hope you visit forums from time to time

Do recommend me some kdrama too

As I'm also done with this show 🤣

Sure I will come if you guys tag me.I enjoyed interacting with you guys.I will become a stalker and silent member of this forum from now on.Ok I will recommend you good kdramas.You could say me the genre you like and if you prefer completed or ongoing dramas.In ongoing drama there is Korea Anupama too same to same characters and storyline it has like Anupama but it is a much better version of Anupama😎

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Lmao guys I just saw on Telly Reporters they posted the clip where Virat opening Sai's fast. Even Sairat fans are extremely disappointed with today's episode, they are unhappy with what Sai is doing. They all agree in Sai becoming Pakhi 2.0

The makers did it guys they finally United Saiya and Sairat fans together in hating Sai and bashing her. 😃😂🤝

And we thought only Pakhi didi united fandoms

Oh no Sai bai can do both😎 unite and make them fight

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I miss the initial one liners of Satya.

They were so good.

We won't have it anymore, Sai infected him with her eternal depression now.
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

This if they turn him villan

Make it good

I think itv is grassy like that

You can have villan who are evil but still have set of morals ans grounding factors

Like klaus he was soooo bad and evil but fir his family he was the hero

For his family he was this kind sweet perosn who will bend backwards set world on fire to see them smile

Itv just filled with toxic things

One can’t compare Klaus with anyone else.

He was a classy character written.

But Julia killed him at last.😭

She could have given him a happily ever after with his daughter he so loved and cherished.

Vanku and team isn’t capable of writing such a classy villian.

I think one of the classy villian written off late is that of Sakshi Goenka and Simone portrayed it with such grace and brilliance.

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

yes kab hua? Lol🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Are aap bhi chalo na, hum poori SaiYa fam lekar Sattu ko Goa leke jayenge⭐️