Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

I really didn't understand what you trying to say

Chris Hemsworth is considered handsome because he has those European features that are beauty standards of modern world sadly

Virat kaunsa bahut bada celebrity hai and I am not saying this to shame anyone but

Virat no where fits with the modern day beauty standard for mens that are more of European beauty standards you know like > tall lean men's

Since that what is considered a eye candy

Soo noo I really don't get Sai 😭

He isn't Chris Hemsworth and neither is he a kind person

Which to me matters the most

Now this will count as body shaming, height shaming, racism and what not

I will just say, according to my beauty standards for men (which means this is MY OPINION AND PEOPLE ARE FREE TO DISAGREE), I don't find Virat attractive. however, this is gonna be taken as Neil bashing, so kya hi kar sakte hai. 🤣

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

I will just say, according to my beauty standards for men (which means this is MY OPINION AND PEOPLE ARE FREE TO DISAGREE), I don't find Virat attractive. however, this is gonna be taken as Neil bashing, so kya hi kar sakte hai. 🤣

Hahhajahaha they deleted spo many commemt already aaj tho we would have reached 100 pages for sure🤣

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Satya should have said ghatiya aadat

He should have called her ghatiya aurat...maybe Sai ke dil ke guitar bajte... Wow, isme V ki aatma kaise aayi...oh, i love you🤣

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahhajahaha they deleted spo many commemt already aaj tho we would have reached 100 pages for sure🤣

Ab bhi kar sakte hai. 100 is on.

pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

He should have called her ghatiya aurat...maybe Sai ke dil ke guitar bajte... Wow, isme V ki aatma kaise aayi...oh, i love you🤣

V ke aatma ka koi khilwad nahi sahungi mein.

nikita05 thumbnail

Ok, something positive...read on...

The way the story is moving...

V will see Sai's turu love for him and then starts his obsession.... Haila! Have seen it before, kaha dekha? Oh, starting episodes with Pattu... V reassuring her of his turu love and deal marriage with Sai...

Sai snapping at Sattu for touching/ suffocating her, for keeping her away from turu lob... Kaha dekha, kaha dekha... Oh ha!! Pyaari cheez episodes...

Sattu understanding the depth of turu lob and trying to reunite lovers but S not wanting to go back because log kya kahenge, lol and feeling guilty... Kaha dekha, kaha dekha... Oh ha! Sai bringing back pyaari cheez from Maayka while V being sympathetic/ apologetic towards her and appreciating her maturity...

Now Sai is alone to tackle the obsessive ex, Sattu is not gonna help, we might get a few reality checks and truth bbs from him . Amba will hate Sai for sure when she gets to know what she did and Sattu will support her while being hurt, won't blame him, he married for her.

Slowly love blooms, with obsessive ex lingering around.

nikita05 thumbnail

Same, lol🤣

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sai fetish for humiliation and disrespect

pratyay thumbnail

Ok, something positive...read on...

The way the story is moving...

V will see Sai's turu love for him and then starts his obsession.... Haila! Have seen it before, kaha dekha? Oh, starting episodes with Pattu... V reassuring her of his turu love and deal marriage with Sai...

Sai snapping at Sattu for touching/ suffocating her, for keeping her away from turu lob... Kaha dekha, kaha dekha... Oh ha!! Pyaari cheez episodes...

Sattu understanding the depth of turu lob and trying to reunite lovers but S not wanting to go back because log kya kahenge, lol and feeling guilty... Kaha dekha, kaha dekha... Oh ha! Sai bringing back pyaari cheez from Maayka while V being sympathetic/ apologetic towards her and appreciating her maturity...

Now Sai is alone to tackle the obsessive ex, Sattu is not gonna help, we might get a few reality checks and truth bbs from him . Amba will hate Sai for sure when she gets to know what she did and Sattu will support her while being hurt, won't blame him, he married for her.

Slowly love blooms, with obsessive ex lingering around.

Show hotstar mein mil jayega..imagine karke dekh lenge....ab band karo makers

pratyay thumbnail

Sai fetish for humiliation and disrespect

her ashwini's aai training...yeh pyaar hai...yahi toh pyaar hai.