Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I just realized that kaku is such an idiot to post the article about Sai when elections are nearing🤣 yeh politician banegi re tu

Kaku is following any publicity is publicity policy😎

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please I know I can be cringe but did you like that song it's one of my fav

If you do watch thr show do tell me too

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Please I know I can be cringe but did you like that song it's one of my fav

If you do watch thr show do tell me too

It's in my head bruh😭i can't shake it off

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Hahahaha

DCP sahab ne to Hindu Marriage act bhi badal diya kya?

2-2 biwi?

he is dcp of ghumland he can do anything , don't question he is right baki sab wrong
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

We should make a playlist for Satya while he waits for Sai outside CN😆just because he forgot that he loves music, Hume amnesia nahi hai naa

Yaar mera SaiYa SaiYa🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Viru ke bday pe kaku is giving business loans to all wishing to open a winery. Manifesto mein daalo kaku ke party ke😆

she is lone fighter for woman rights n first needs to give wine sab ko so khaye peeye n dhoyeeee

don't know kya bak rehi hoon mein aab

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Yaar mera SaiYa SaiYa🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Mere saiyaji se Aaj Maine breakup kar liya

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

sacchi mein that day pta of savi how sai try to protect satya n stand by him n called DCP but now suddenly track change 🤣kisko cvs pacify kar rehe hain show jaye bhad mein janta jaye bhad mein just something needs to constant

Biwi got kicked out, next will be pati. Channel ko bas no. chahiye, not friendship. Let's see if trp janta will accept a characterless fl.

CrazieChiraiya thumbnail

And tbh, they shouldn't drag it out, just get Sai to tell him to "control Uday control" like she did with the honeymoon. Jitna jaldi Sai puts a stop to his emotions utna jaldi she can go back to Virat?

Arre😂 This show is drag fest in itself!😂 They must be saving that for Honeymoon, Sai flipping at him rudely & Satya showing her a mirror & asking her to go back to Virat. Agar shaanti se bolde (making sure she has his full attention), I think he would understood & apologize. But if Sai is rude to him then he is going to flip out to because he isn't a creep, & Sai's reaction might make him feel that way. Even I want that they do that by next week. I seriously am unable to justify Sai's foolishness & her attitude towards Satya & Adhikaris, it's plain annoying. God save our Dear Dr. Satya!😅