Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

iye kiss wajay se promotion pata hain isko toh demotion dene chaiye havidal bhi ise acche hain

Same reason why the one who plays him does not get demoted... throwing tantrums...offscreen Vanku sambhaal leta hai, offscreen DIG, the reason of flipping of all and making Sai garbage, even for her fans.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I just realized that kaku is such an idiot to post the article about Sai when elections are nearing🤣 yeh politician banegi re tu

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Viru ke bday pe kaku is giving business loans to all wishing to open a winery. Manifesto mein daalo kaku ke party ke😆

Woman empowerment toh already kar rahi hai...

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Same reason why the one who plays him does not get demoted... throwing tantrums...offscreen Vanku sambhaal leta hai, offscreen DIG, the reason of flipping of all and making Sai garbage, even for her fans.

bolungi toh rule break hoga chaddo yaaar bahut kuch dil mein chupa lete hain 🤬
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Will we get grah pravesh drama like during holi. Then DCP was the one married and he was drunk too. Now both are married and he's again drunk. 🤪

Next time around when DCP is harassing Satya and Sai Joshi interferes to protect her "husband", he should ask her to take her fake ass bravery and concern somewhere else. Man I can't believe how fake and hypocrite she has become.

sacchi mein that day pta of savi how sai try to protect satya n stand by him n called DCP but now suddenly track change 🤣kisko cvs pacify kar rehe hain show jaye bhad mein janta jaye bhad mein just something needs to constant
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

bolungi toh rule break hoga chaddo yaaar bahut kuch dil mein chupa lete hain 🤬

Unke gum mein chaar chaat peg laga lete hai

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

he has become alcoholic … can media record this and put on news paper plz whenever he creates Tamasha in public

Let me write headline for them:

Nashe me dhoot DCP, ek hotel me logo ko pareshan karte hue.

Kya nagpur ki suraksha khatare me hai?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Will we get grah pravesh drama like during holi. Then DCP was the one married and he was drunk too. Now both are married and he's again drunk. 🤪

Next time around when DCP is harassing Satya and Sai Joshi interferes to protect her "husband", he should ask her to take her fake ass bravery and concern somewhere else. Man I can't believe how fake and hypocrite she has become.

To paraphrase the great Ambaji

Viru ki beewi bhaag gayi

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

Let me write headline for them:

Nashe me dhoot DCP, ek hotel me logo ko pareshan karte hue.

Kya nagpur ki suraksha khatare me hai?

I have a better one "sharab samjah ki dushman hai, DCP on mission to end it"

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Aur SaiRat ka gulu gulu, Sai be like sab theek hai as far as kisi ko pata na chale aur koi uska character question na kare...

ha agar pata chale toh mein victim banke saara bill Satya pe phod dungi cause he keep me here without my will n jor jabardasti shaadi kya mein toh aapne dcp ke dulhan banne chali thi