Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pratyay

Par medal hamesha isse hi milega best officer ka

he has become alcoholic … can media record this and put on news paper plz whenever he creates Tamasha in public
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

oh yes he has fallen for wrong person.. inserting channa mereya gif 😭 he liked his life with sai savi and imagined perfect family with sai and him going to hospital together and coming back to house and spending time with Savi

Sai toh khud se saat wafa nahi kar sakti satya ke saat kya karegi.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

he has become alcoholic … can media record this and put on news paper plz whenever he creates Tamasha in public

Nagpur ki janta ho alag hai. They just walk away when Tamasha happens. I hope atleast goans get lights, camera and shoot when SatRat fight in Goa

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Watch Satya be like ok ma'am

You are right why should I care if you drunken ex is forcefully feeding you and harassing you

And She will make Satya drive Virat to CN

Will ask satya to wait outside while she drop her ex husband/ present lover inside CN

AND WAIT FOR THIS Virat Sai entering Chavan Nivas will be big drama and wait for this

THE CHERRY OF THE CAKE IS

SAIRAT will enter the NEW CHAVAN NIWAS SET

Will we get grah pravesh drama like during holi. Then DCP was the one married and he was drunk too. Now both are married and he's again drunk. 🤪

Next time around when DCP is harassing Satya and Sai Joshi interferes to protect her "husband", he should ask her to take her fake ass bravery and concern somewhere else. Man I can't believe how fake and hypocrite she has become.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Haan toh ML ko nahi milega toh Sanjay ko milega?

Word Count: 0

pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Nooo that's not the reason for her not eating

she'll be like Main Kaise kha sakti hun khana

Jab Virat vahan Gira pada hai Nashe Ki Halat Mein Mujhe Virat ka Dhyan Rakhna Hai I have to heal Virar

main unke Bina Nahin ji sakti Mere Virat my Virat

*insert sad crying expression *

She will stay at CN niwas throughout night taking care of Virat. Satya will not be able to go home as he will not be able to answer his mother's questions...He will spend the night outside alone and hungry.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

She will stay at CN niwas throughout night taking care of Virat. Satya will not be able to go home as he will not be able to answer his mother's questions...He will spend the night outside alone and hungry.

You guys thinking that the CVs will write what Satya is doing while they can spend 200 episodes on how Sai took care of Viru?🤣accha mazak kar lete ho sab🤣

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Enola

He is janbaz and farzvadi🤣

*Correction* farzi😆

pratyay thumbnail

We will hear the same ddialogues. Virat you are the best officer. You are our pride etc from commissioner and we don't expect this behavior from you. Bhavani will blame Sai for V's misery. And Sai will be crying buckets over Virat in lavanya wada.

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

No matter how bad the episodes are, you people make it so much entertaining.

I avoided cause I thought most of the post must be angry or sad, but thank God I came, there is so much fun. We found our own entertainment.