By the way, how puraana are you, lol? 🤣

28 years old 🫢🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 you?
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Basically VIBGYOR

Rainbow colour

So that when sunlight falls on it, it becomes white (whitewash)

Who that sunlight is no clue though

This is brilliant.👍🏼

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

That's what happens when they conjure up non-existent fbs all of a sudden. Even that MS stuck fb during birthday had Sai in the same dress and hairstyle. Only the MS was different. 😆 2.5 yrs of turu lubbb and they don't even have proper fbs to show. 🤪

Word Count: 1

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Same🥴😂😂😂

Word Count: 0

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

same have been laughing since morning. Half of the time i laugh coz the acting is so🥴🥴🥴

It's the even HA isn't putting any effort make this insane mess look little bit convincing he is giving bare minimum

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

I don’t have it in me to watch the epi, saw some pics and watched precap. It didn’t look like V forced S to eat, she was very sad for him and them and he ate it. Satya held V’s collar called out badtamizzi and she was restless and in pleasing tone asking him to leave V, then when satya said uska Vrat todega, her expressions changed - was she shocked or was she like how dare he questions V like that ? Or was she like why is satya bothered abt Vrat todna ??May be she will be blasting publicly or privately satya?

Everyone is cringe.. I don't know what I find puke worthy because for me it looked like Sai opened her mouth and took the bite not because he was creating a scene because she was sad about their unfulfilled love and Satya saying vrat todega in second sentence.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

That's what happens when they conjure up non-existent fbs all of a sudden. Even that MS stuck fb during birthday had Sai in the same dress and hairstyle. Only the MS was different. 😆 2.5 yrs of turu lubbb and they don't even have proper fbs to show. 🤪

All the fbs are from the minileap post surrogacy when paakhi went to her Maher (if maharastrians have the ritual if woman going to Maher for first pregnancy)

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Kaku should just be happy women are fasting for him, nahi toh Virat phirse s*icidal baatein karega

Vo bas baat karta hain

Kuch karta to samajh aata

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why and how now? Lemme guess, someone is off to SA and someone doesn't have fear of how he will enter home🤣

But what will happen after she comes back, lol.. she must be watching right😆

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Vo bas baat karta hain

Kuch karta to samajh aata

now i’m having a headache coz of laughing too much lol🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴