Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pratyay

Sai dropped the thread...did she lose herself in DCP's mast mast do nayan....then it makes sense if viru went home kurta less. They had Savi after Vinu. I won't speak further A rated hojayega...

Pakhi was pregnant with Vinu then. that is why she didn't fast.

Thank you, this is really logical🤗.

Can I call you Dr. Pratyay(PhD in ghum😆)?

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

na dost na biwi na behen koi nehi raha Satya ka aapna kya yaar aise kaise sab uss DCP ke piche 🤡

Uska dimag toh hai....bas usko bachale...Sai ke chakkar mein satyanash na ho jaye uska

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Swayamvar hoga kya

kya Satya ka dr chikdu will participant attend it 🤔

Reading the first 4 wors I was at awww🥳

Satys ki Dr chikdu

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Naya we reached 60 pages🤣

When I came there were 56 pages I was like what do you all liked in the epi🤣

pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

Thank you, this is really logical🤗.

Can I call you Dr. Pratyay(PhD in ghum😆)?

The truth is I left the show after Ajinkya incident and came back after HA's entry. I will fill every question with my own answer and I know it will be logical than what writers show

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pratyay

Please explain kijiye. In every which way I think there is no way I can come up with a defence for Sai. I expected her to be the one going after Satya and aplogize for what happened at vat savitri puja and be genuinely apologetic, not sit in the bedroom which she shares with Satya and think about her eternal love and just say one line I am sorry and behave anyway this is justified as it is a deal marriage.

Oh I just meant by trying to explain how her mind might be working. Like, you know as much as we know Virat is a bad person, Sai is still in love with him and one cannot control their emotions. Also, given that the only memory Sai has for these functions and rituals are the ones with Virat, it is understandable that these things remind her of him and she craves not for him, but for the kind of normal life she had back then...and blah blah blah.

But like I said all these words are meaningless. This was just my half-hearted attempt, but even if I were to try and go deeper and psycho-analyze her actions, even then it would all be for nothing. Because the makers don't care about the characters and their arc. They will just twist and bend their behaviors to fit their trp-inducing dramatic story.

Basically, my point wasn't how one can defend Sai's actions, but rather that there is no defense, because here the characters are not the ones leading the story, but rather it is the story that is determining how the characters act.

This is a show where there is no point in loving a character, because they might very well turn into a villain the next episode. And the same way, there is actually no point in hating a character either. Because the one reason you hate them for, might be swept under the carpet in the next episodes.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

This is exactly what I meant.

For Sai, Virat is the best man in the world.

In terms of looks, behaviour everything.

thik hai bhai ab mai chalta hoon Blank Template - Imgflip

Word Count: 1

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Word Count: 1

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CrazieChiraiya

I don't think he is blind, he does notice & observe Sai. Even today all the jokes were to lift her mood up, her being morose and irritated wasn't lost on him. Whenever Sai got uncomfortable, i.e. twice, neither of the time he looked at Sai, he was talking to other people, and his touches were friendly, he isn't taking any liberties around Sai because he knows her situation. As I said earlier, Satya isn't a creep, he isn't looking for opportunities to touch Sai, in fact, he hasn't even touched her unnecessarily, he still maintains distance. Plus whenever Sai tried telling him, he was either caught up in something, or not able to pay attention to what she was saying & the next time he was already asleep, and Sai didn't see him, so how is he supposed to know?! He isn't a Jedi and can read Sai's mind all the time. I am not saying that Satya isn't wrong, but it's a genuine mistake. Sometimes we are unable to read it when it comes to family & friends. Satya would have been wrong if he kept doing it under the garb of friendship in spite of Sai conveying to him not to, but that isn't the case here.

I also wanted to like your comment in previous page but didn’t know which page it is now but I have read it. What you mentioned when Sai felt suffocating is so true. This suffocating is bcz sai brought to her self as she was uncontrollable in thinking about Virat all the time when she shouldn’t and keep embarrassing adhikaris and on other side adhikaris were kind enough to let it go and satya is also understanding and supporting her.
pratyay thumbnail

Swayamvar hoga kya

kya Satya ka dr chikdu will participant attend it 🤔

Satya ke liye Dr. Chidku...It was foreshadowing you see...Sai will be always be irritated with Satya. Writers gave us hint from beginning.

She is Dr. Chipku for Virat. SaiRat don't need marriage. Their love is nitya and ananta...