Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

This and Agar Pyar Hua Hai then you should be more considerate towards Sai

Shouldn't he be noticing Sai with more closer lense of care and love

If you love someone who notices ever small change in them like it's basic human behavior

Lol here Satya is being blind 😎

I'm sure HA is also sick of this

kal mila na iska proof by liking drag track or super jet love track os satya by HA
Naya_31 thumbnail

Close to 60 pages lol

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shruti is n ot suitable for Kaku's political career. So, i am assuming kaku finding a new bride for her dearest aankhon ka tara

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazieChiraiya

I don't think he is blind, he does notice & observe Sai. Even today all the jokes were to lift her mood up, her being morose and irritated wasn't lost on him. Whenever Sai got uncomfortable, i.e. twice, neither of the time he looked at Sai, he was talking to other people, and his touches were friendly, he isn't taking any liberties around Sai because he knows her situation. As I said earlier, Satya isn't a creep, he isn't looking for opportunities to touch Sai, in fact, he hasn't even touched her unnecessarily, he still maintains distance. Plus whenever Sai tried telling him, he was either caught up in something, or not able to pay attention to what she was saying & the next time he was already asleep, and Sai didn't see him, so how is he supposed to know?! He isn't a Jedi and can read Sai's mind all the time. I am not saying that Satya isn't wrong, but it's a genuine mistake. Sometimes we are unable to read it when it comes to family & friends. Satya would have been wrong if he kept doing it under the garb of friendship in spite of Sai conveying to him not to, but that isn't the case here.

I got ur point Satya is not wrong fully problem is situation n sudden change of track n the way they changed SAI n her ckt now like everything is mess n cringeworthy tbh
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

exactly .. can anyone tell me in which occasion whole chavan family happily celebrated with sai? Why pakhi is not there in flash backs? Why Ashwini is not there ? Is there any sense to give such flashbacks now which makes no sense?

tbh this show makes no sense any more ☢️😳

from audience to show's cv Arrey Kehna Kya Chahte Ho What Is Machine Scene Engineering GIF - Arrey Kehna Kya Chahte Ho What Is Machine Scene Engineering 3Idiots - Discover & Share GIFs

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Satya's sis was giving him puppy eyes when he came to their house for the first time. And apparently he is getting married for third time, so....🤷‍♀️

Ye kab hua😲

Viru boi ki shadi Maddy se, mast aa mast🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Shruti is n ot suitable for Kaku's political career. So, i am assuming kaku finding a new bride for her dearest aankhon ka tara

Kaku should just be happy women are fasting for him, nahi toh Virat phirse s*icidal baatein karega

pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Virat have multiple's wife to fast for him🥺❤️

Pakhi ,Shruti etc etc etc

Forget Virat's multiple wife's

Yahan to bhai sahab Mcp Virat ke liye dusron ki biwiyan bhi Vrat Rakh rahi hain

🤣🤣

Satya ki wife's ne bhi Virat ke liya vrat rakha

DCP ka alag hi jalwa hai.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

Ye kab hua😲

Yeah, she was kind of looking at him like "bichaara, zindagi ne dhol jaisi haal bana rakhi hai iski" because kaku started shaming her sister

pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

Ye kab hua😲

Satya will be like apna bhai ka haal dekh le Maddy. Pyaar mein itna bhi mad mat ban. Apna naam roshan karne ke aur bhi tareekhe hai.