Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

I can understand you watched the episode for us

I'm so sorry 😞 but I want to say

Thanks soo much for doing that for us 🤗

Please take care of yourself bestie 💕

Sending you postive energy

Watch your comfort show ❤️

I will try for the next two days. Uske baad yeh bheja fry I can't handle. I will read WU and then decide.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

They are expert in writing grey character🤪

Grey be like "meri beizzati Hui hai"

Btw, your DP's are just 🤌

Aditi looks so gorgeous 😭

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazieChiraiya

I don't think he is blind, he does notice & observe Sai. Even today all the jokes were to lift her mood up, Sai was the one just getting irritated. Whenever Sai got uncomfortable, i.e. twice, neither of the time he looked at Sai, his touches were friendly, like I said earlier, Satya isn't a creep, he isn't looking for opportunities to touch Sai, in fact, he hasn't even touched her unnecessarily, he still maintain distance. Plus whenever Sai tried telling him, he was either caught up in something, or not able to pay attention to what she was saying & the next time he was already asleep, and Sai didn't see him, so how is he supposed to know?! He isn't a Jedi and can read Sai's mind all the time. I am not saying that Satya isn't wrong, but it's a genuine mistake. Sometimes we are unable to read it when it comes to family & friends. Satya would have been wrong if he kept doing it under the garb of friendship in spite of Sai conveying to him not to, but that isn't the case here.

a mistake is never intentional lol and if it is then it's no longer a mistake lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

the episode really did a number on you. 😭

You're funny lol🥺♥️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SaiRat brought the nasty humor in me. the power couple you see.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pratyay

Then Pakhi was there to do vrat for Virat. The rule of ITV is atleast one woman must do vrat for ML. Agar woh mar gaye tho duniya barbaad hojayegi. Did you not see how Kaku is disappointed there is no one to do vrat for Virat.

When Pakhi comes back from SA, both Sai and Pakhi will fast for him like it used to happen earlier. The only difference is back then P is Samrat's wife but does vrat for Virat. Now Sai will be Satya's wife but does vrat for Virat.

I doubt Sai kept fast for Virat in all those years and pakhi fasting has so much power it really brings Virat alive amidst bomb blast and missions where the person next to Virat won’t survive but Virat will be alive with only one bandage on head. Power of pakhi
Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Grey be like "meri beizzati Hui hai"

Btw, your DP's are just 🤌

Aditi looks so gorgeous 😭

Thenks

She posted on insta after almost a year, Ali found more of her images😆

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

I doubt Sai kept fast for Virat in all those years and pakhi fasting has so much power it really brings Virat alive amidst bomb blast and missions where the person next to Virat won’t survive but Virat will be alive with only one bandage on head. Power of pakhi

cement/energy drink ka ad nahi kar rahe lol 🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 power of Pakhi lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 went missing with her lol 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴😁😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You never know Pakhi might be doing vrat from SA and Sai from lavanya wada. Poor kaku unnecessarily taking stress for V's life.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I am convinced Sai fasted for Viru. Ya toh in this universe, yaa toh multiverse mein

CrazieChiraiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

a mistake is never intentional lol and if it is then it's no longer a mistake lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Exactly! Satya is unintentionally making Sai uncomfortable, so until he doesn't cross a line, I'll take it as a mistake.