Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Sai Virat being creepy happy too like it's out of place

They laughing at each other with this creepyness I don't know if the those are the filters that are making it weirder

But the acting isn't acting

They smile like clowns and doesn't look like a smile you will pass your lover it has to have adoration and that small bit of sensual energy in it

And those dialogues between virat Sai were cringe

🀣

I really couldn’t understand in which time period vankar wanted to insert such fb scenes which never happened in the past🀣
nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pratyay

Ek aur pulav khayali

Saiya are in Goa taking a walk on beach. Satya doing his one liners and trying to have fun. Sai ghum in Virat ka DDP. Virat on a secret mission in Goa. Some local mafia don drowned V in samundar. Sai gets call from Vinu saying Aai baba on a danger mission bachalo unhe. Sai runs in search of Virat. Her voice reached Virat who is drowned and he starts breathing and swims towards shore.

Satya pulls him out out of humanity. Virat is unconscious and Sai is crying tum mujhe chod ke nahi ja sakte and starts giving mouth to mouth CPR. Satya gently tries to correct her chest compressions work better but Sai pays no heed as she is the star doctor. Virat opens his eyes, sees Sai in tears fanning over him and throws her shouting marne kyu nahi diya.

Satya is saying this as a bedtime story to their two year old daughter when Sai enters the room and has her mouth wide open and cheeks flushed on what embarassing stories her husband is telling their daughter and quickly rushes and closes her daughter's ears.

Sattu telling his daughter shenanigans of his mother, that too a 2 year daughter about these things while Sai is flushed thinking about her ex, lol... You fine? Looks like episode played with you, lolπŸ˜†

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

By the way, who did Sai keep fast for while in KK for years, who broke her fast or did she even keep it at the first place, lol that she is making a big issue of it all. Also the recently shot FBs are how many years old? πŸ˜†

Image sab cheat fund ko credit Dena chahiye πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Sattu telling his daughter shenanigans of his mother, that too a 2 year daughter about these things while Sai is flushed thinking about her ex, lol... You fine? Looks like episode played with you, lolπŸ˜†

have been laughing relentlessly since morning lol this one did a number on me lol
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

aap toh kaha chal diye??? πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ DCP's story as bedtime story lol πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« why lol

I wanted to end it at Virat leaving and Sai DDP. But I couldn't. There was a telugu/tamil movie I watched once. Heroine says their love story to their one year old son and it includes her husband messing up things to cover up for his best friend and how heroine assumes he has EMA etc as bed time story.

Since my khichdi is V and S DDP, I made it a bedtime story.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

since I started watching from Harshad entry I don’t know about past tracks. Are chavans once in a life time were happy with sai and celebrated festival with her?? If not then where did vankar want to insert these fb in past ?

they created a scene on every other function lol πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ πŸ€ͺ nobody was happy with Sai being thereπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am truly experiencing DDP. I like HA so much that I am unable to stop myself from watching the crap and had to let it out of the system in one way or other right.

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Bolne do, sadma laga hai bichare ko. They are the only ones who watched the epiπŸ˜…

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Bolne do, sadma laga hai bichare ko. They are the only ones who watched the epiπŸ˜…

Standing ovation for you πŸ‘