Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: melliflous

Saw pics of CN vatsavitri flashback… did they actually shoot new scenes??

I mean CN no one used to be ever happy for occasions, Bhavani always angry Pakhi sad , sai sad , v giving attention to both ladies in turns

Are they really doing new sai rat scenes? What a shame they don’t have anything from 2.5 years

exactly .. can anyone tell me in which occasion whole chavan family happily celebrated with sai? Why pakhi is not there in flash backs? Why Ashwini is not there ? Is there any sense to give such flashbacks now which makes no sense?
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Word Count: 1

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

exactly .. can anyone tell me in which occasion whole chavan family happily celebrated with sai? Why pakhi is not there in flash backs? Why Ashwini is not there ? Is there any sense to give such flashbacks now which makes no sense?

i was going to post this lol even Samrat is not there lol when did that happen? Post Samrat's death they immediately started the Surrogacy track lol so when did all this happen lol πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ek aur pulav khayali

Saiya are in Goa taking a walk on beach. Satya doing his one liners and trying to have fun. Sai ghum in Virat ka DDP. Virat on a secret mission in Goa. Some local mafia don drowned V in samundar. Sai gets call from Vinu saying Aai baba on a danger mission bachalo unhe. Sai runs in search of Virat. Her voice reached Virat who is drowned and he starts breathing and swims towards shore.

Satya pulls him out out of humanity. Virat is unconscious and Sai is crying tum mujhe chod ke nahi ja sakte and starts giving mouth to mouth CPR. Satya gently tries to correct her chest compressions work better but Sai pays no heed as she is the star doctor. Virat opens his eyes, sees Sai in tears fanning over him and throws her shouting marne kyu nahi diya.

Satya is saying this as a bedtime story to their two year old daughter when Sai enters the room and has her mouth wide open and cheeks flushed on what embarassing stories her husband is telling their daughter and quickly rushes and closes her daughter's ears.

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

Sai Virat being creepy happy too like it's out of place

They laughing at each other with this creepyness I don't know if the those are the filters that are making it weirder

But the acting isn't acting

They smile like clowns and doesn't look like a smile you will pass your lover it has to have adoration and that small bit of sensual energy in it

And those dialogues between virat Sai were cringe

🀣

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

By the way, who did Sai keep fast for while in KK for years, who broke her fast or did she even keep it at the first place, lol that she is making a big issue of it all. Also the recently shot FBs are how many years old? πŸ˜†

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Wants to add even Satya used to read Sai n her comfort, her discomfort suddenly he is blind

mana 2din mein pyaar hua kya 1mahine mein pyaar hua kuch hua but basic characteristics change nehi hota jo hua Satya ke , he is blind suddenly

Love is blind!!!

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Ek aur pulav khayali

Saiya are in Goa taking a walk on beach. Satya doing his one liners and trying to have fun. Sai ghum in Virat ka DDP. Virat on a secret mission in Goa. Some local mafia don drowned V in samundar. Sai gets call from Vinu saying Aai baba on a danger mission bachalo unhe. Sai runs in search of Virat. Her voice reached Virat who is drowned and he starts breathing and swims towards shore.

Satya pulls him out out of humanity. Virat is unconscious and Sai is crying tum mujhe chod ke nahi ja sakte and starts giving mouth to mouth CPR. Satya gently tries to correct her chest compressions work better but Sai pays no heed as she is the star doctor. Virat opens his eyes, sees Sai in tears fanning over him and throws her shouting marne kyu nahi diya.

Satya is saying this as a bedtime story to their two year old daughter when Sai enters the room and has her mouth wide open and cheeks flushed on what embarassing stories her husband is telling their daughter and quickly rushes and closes her daughter's ears.

aap toh kaha chal diye??? πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ DCP's story as bedtime story lol πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« why lol
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

i was going to post this lol even Samrat is not there lol when did that happen? Post Samrat's death they immediately started the Surrogacy track lol so when did all this happen lol πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

since I started watching from Harshad entry I don’t know about past tracks. Are chavans once in a life time were happy with sai and celebrated festival with her?? If not then where did vankar want to insert these fb in past ?
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

my Harshu is funny cutie pie ☺️☺️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️😍πŸ₯Ί20230518_125538.jpg

❀️

He is so fair.

I just realized seeing this pic.