Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

HA would make a gorgeous villian, but inko villian likhna nahi aata

If Satya becomes a villain then he would be the first villain whose antics I am gonna whole heartedly enjoy and may even support from time to time😆

Imagine a show with such a handsome villain, hero ko kaun dekhega😆

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

If Satya becomes a villain then he would be the first villain whose antics I am gonna whole heartedly enjoy and may even support from time to time😆

Imagine a show with such a handsome villain, hero ko kaun dekhega😆

Reminds of TVD

We all love Klaus Mikaelson for the reason

Soo what he is bad he looks good doing it ❤️

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

God can makers at least turn Satya to maya Mehrotra and take revenge on Virat ? I need a proper Villian to kick Virat’s a** plz

the writers aren't creative/talented enough to do that
looseseal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

It's clear as the day Sai want to be with Virat

She is praying for virat imagining Virat during puja

Everywhere

Virat even opened Sai fast forcefully 20230519_105528.jpg

Soo problem kya hai I just don't understand

Sai loves Virat even if Virat is abusive towards her

But from her pov ita love ans virat love Sai in his insane misogynistic abuive ways

Why is Sai hell bend on disrespecting Satay

When Satya asked you for divorce She should have said Yes I want Divorce

When your Husband is ready to let you go and you can live and be with your Lover / abuser / Dcp / Mcp / Virat

Why this natak of I don't love Virat 🤢

My theory is Sai disloyalty will turn Satya into the negative character

Anyways Both Sai Virat deserve each other the cheaters belong together

https://youtu.be/07dB1gZRGMQ

Olelele she is not just missing Virat she is missing the entire clan. Yeh bhi theek hai, itne "pyaar" jo mila tha waha pe. Every functions started and ended with taunting her in front of and by everyone.

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: SpecialAndFav

Saiya ki shadi abhi huvi hain. Itni jaldi toh break nahiin hoga matlab iss ke baad Saiya is love progression hoga…kitne din tak Sairat ka FB dekhayenge….phele bhi kar chuke hain FB phir bhi Sairat ek nahin huve …Virakhi ka track 8 mahine chala tha…

SaiYa love nahi

Babaji ka thullu hoga🤣

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

Ewww I am digusted.I thought Sai kitna aur low jayegi but now she has turned worst.Imagining Virat in a ritual.Then eating the food feed by Virat.Satya has been respectable even after the saree kand he bought her to a dinner but Sai is worst agar usse dinner mein nahi jaana tha then why did she accepted to go to dinner with Satya.I will stopped watching the show from now onwards.Only if something good happens tag me guys.Sai has become another Pakhi.I have seen leads of other shows cheating while married with other person & felt bad for them since they were forced to separate becoz of saazish here SaiRat cheating doesn't makes sense.ML agar thik hota who would have treated FL good and she got forcefully married with the other person phir bhi atleast samajh aata why is she cheating but here she got married with her own choice to the other person that makes her a horrible person.Satya really didn't deserve it since he has never crossed his limit I hope Girija comes back and Satya reunite with her & let the eternal toxic lovers live peacefully.Hell even Pakhi is nice jo bhi hai samne karti hai yeh.Pehle inhone SaiRat fans ko bol iss show se dur kya now it is SaiYa fans turn.Even if SaiYa fall in love after this I am not interested since they destroyed the character essense of Sai brutally.I am done with the show.Back to my kdramas👎🏼

I wi surely tag you if things get better but I really don't think so it will get better

I'm so sorry you felt this disappointment

I really am grateful to interact with you here

Hope you visit forums from time to time

Do recommend me some kdrama too

As I'm also done with this show 🤣

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HA should have gone for relationship show yaar. HC and HA combo would have made relationship cross Upma aunty in ratings. HA looks so intelligent and graceful that this low IQ show looks like a complete misfit for him.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The characterization of Sai is becoming pathetic day by day.

If she cannot love Satya, still understandable.

But the way she is disrespecting them, it’s nowhere right.

Especially when they have been anything but supportive and respectful towards her, her children and her emotions.

UPSC2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

The fact that Satya still wanted to take Sai to a dinner date after her f ups in the puja makes me respect this guy so much more. He is still trying to be a good guy, but after the constant PUBLIC humiliation Sai is making him and his family face, I would not blame him if he turns negative. Sai does not even deserve positive people in her life.

I have nothing to say about Sai, at this point, she should just go back to Virat. Are we sure guys this is Sai and P didi isn't possessing her?

Today I have to say, my favourite character has turned into a characterless person. She cannot even generate some common decency for the person who has been her friend, who helped her solve her medical license issue, who saved her from her abusive husband by making her 'unavailable', and who is literally the only person at this point behaving like a normal person in a decent way with her. I am not asking her to fall in love or romance him, but she could treat him like a human at least, instead of the pest treatment she is giving him and his family, humans show kinder behaviour to a roadside dog than what Sai is showing the Adhikaris.

Hence Sai is doing to satua what pakhi did with samrat.if virat doing emotional infidelity with Sai was wrong.same apply for sai.if pakhi pinning for virat after being married to samrat was wrong.so is Sai now .

Sai Sai she doesn't want to be another pakhi.But she had become combination of both virat and pakhi.its really sad thing to happen..

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Reminds of TVD

We all love Klaus Mikaelson for the reason

Soo what he is bad he looks good doing it ❤️

Ohhhh yeahhhhh

Klaus is a class apart

Imagine if Satya was actually like Klaus😆 Virat ki toh haste haste heart nikal leta by now🤣