Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

bingo ...n remember that something fall on Satya's eye n their hand holding more tight grip but both r casual about that ...so what was that then ?

Waqt badal gaye...haalat badal gaye....Jasbaat badal gaye.

As a woman I am not able to like Saiya because they are trying to show Sai uncomfortable but Sai is coming across as a hypocrite logically speaking.

Naya_31 thumbnail

bingo ...n remember that something fall on Satya's eye n their hand holding more tight grip but both r casual about that ...so what was that then ?

she was comfortable helping him. No problem in that. It's the same thing that Satya did with her hair lol but she thought he crossed a line lol😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 again if she isn't comfortable then there's nothing to discuss there lol

It's mostly the miscommunication and lack of communication lol

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

I don't understand these beauty standards. Some might find Virat good looking and others might find Satya good looking.

Mee too but I do understand what is considered beautiful in terms of European standard bought up Chris Hemsworth he is literally the sexiest man alive 2023 I think

But Beaty fades away with time but kindness doesn't soo why even have these conversations

But virat is noo catch to even look at

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Satya akele chalein jayein.

Sai can enjoy with Virat in CN or wherever she wants.

I am all for seeing Satya in white tee and shorts

ekdam

Satya will enjoy sure without Sai

remember the man we introduced n what he is becoming

sad forlorn , confuse , upar se constant abuse mentally and physically then now attack on his honor respect,bullied by wife n her ex....full family coming under radder of those abuser n all time insult humiliation

he was sad due to girija but was living or atleast coping with that loss but this is mess

Naya_31 thumbnail

Congratulations on crossing 50 pages lol 🤣

I guess it'll 60+ for tomorrow lol 👍🏼🤪

I miss Sid, Disha, Neerja, Ishani, Jane, Akniti, and DJ🤗

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Saw pics of CN vatsavitri flashback… did they actually shoot new scenes??

I mean CN no one used to be ever happy for occasions, Bhavani always angry Pakhi sad , sai sad , v giving attention to both ladies in turns

Are they really doing new sai rat scenes? What a shame they don’t have anything from 2.5 years

Edited by melliflous - 1 years ago
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Guys consent doesn't work like that

It's not a one time free pass it has to be established day in and day out

It's an active conversation throughout the realtionship

But this show is showing left right center virat being the abuser forcing feed Sai in today's episode

Soo I don't know how will they pull this track

But we all know thry bought this track to discredit Satya

I know that.

I watched that hand placing scene multiple times. It comes across as completely jovial and friendly. Agreed some woman are not comfortable with that. Sai has a right to say no. The expression Sai is giving to Satya throughout till date is completely out of proportion.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Good outfit to DCP lol joker outfit to Satya🤣🤣🤣

I can’t who had the worse set of expressions towards the end of the precap lol🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

The irony is even if Satya is given a joker outfit, he carries it well and looks good.

Naya_31 thumbnail

ekdam

Satya will enjoy sure without Sai

remember the man we introduced n what he is becoming

sad forlorn , confuse , upar se constant abuse mentally and physically then now attack on his honor respect,bullied by wife n her ex....full family coming under radder of those abuser n all time insult humiliation

he was sad due to girija but was living or atleast coping with that loss but this is mess

People are so preoccupied with Sai and her pain that nobody's talking about how Satya and his family have been subjected to constant abuse and abrasive behaviour by Virat and his stupid family lol

Justice for Sattu and his family🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😁🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Guys consent doesn't work like that

It's not a one time free pass it has to be established day in and day out

It's an active conversation throughout the realtionship

But this show is showing left right center virat being the abuser forcing feed Sai in today's episode

Soo I don't know how will they pull this track

But we all know thry bought this track to discredit Satya

red itna dimag logic writers of this ph can't give us

for them consent use with their convenience..for them DCP is greater than GOD n can do anything n who r we to say when the so-called victim enjoying those things

bold bingo the main thing

are entry to Satya was pheeka still audience love that then Audience keep loving Satya n Saiya n Sai where is DCP n his DDP

now jhelo