Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Bhai darr gaya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 tu Haan kar yaa Naa kar🤪

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Bold n underline, u r not getting the turu lov , that now misbehaving but passion desire 😈

Krishna is on a roll today 🤣🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🧐 kya baat hai?? 😎

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

They are in the ICU and Vanku boy is giving us shocks to bring them back to life.

Hein ? GIF - Hein Incompréhension - Discover & Share GIFsHuh Heh GIF - Huh Heh Interesting - Discover & Share GIFs

Word Count: 1

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

you truly deserve an applause 👏

Wow… so this is what sai Joshi has become - cold, no guilt for hurting ladies who only shower warmth on her and kids and look out for them … this isn’t sai we knew.
Her toxic love makes me sick. She longs for that man so bad then why the farce …. Why I want to move on statement?
speaking of sai’s claims to pakhi - mujhe na virat mein dichaspi thi, na hai and na rahegi,

Another one to v - main patralekha nahi banoongi

right now she is doing a combination of V and P

satya shouldn’t take her words like I want to move on seriously and take efforts to give this relationship a chance . Her body language , her actions screams otherwise and he needs to see that. I hope something happens in Goa and he asks her again to end this marriage and go back (though technically she is open to that decision as he mentioned before and her free will ) but only after showing her mirror of how she is everything she hated once and how his family suffered the collateral damage with her hasty decision and her actions after marriage

Btw how the this unceremonious DCP allowed such kind of public behavior and still hailed in nagpur. Drunken and misbehaving in public has become a pattern

on another note, there was definitively change in script / decisions after vinu’s bday track. Sai and satya were enjoying each other company until then… there were flashes from the past but still sai wasn’t cold and making everyone feel like she is trapped. Things just changed overnight - satya realized love suddenly, DCP continued showing attitude with guilt tripping S and S took the worst hit by complete character change

Seems like all those edits did reach them

Hahahaha we were blowed away with Ayesha Harshad chemistry even with mcp in between the shots

It came out sooo beautiful 😍 🤩 👌🏾

Naya_31 thumbnail

No romantic scenes🤣 past one year lol

No romantic scenes between Sai and Satya - not even catch and fall or other cliché scenes since their marriage lol

suddenly

Back to basics this: food sharing date night scenes🤣🤣🤣 with yellow flashback background🤪🤪🤪

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dil ke armaan aason mein behne par I behave like that. Samajne ka tension na le bhai

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Seems like all those edits did reach them

Hahahaha we were blowed away with Ayesha Harshad chemistry even with mcp in between the shots

It came out sooo beautiful 😍 🤩 👌🏾

Insecurity spotted from then 360 change

chalna tha kahi pauch gaye kahi aur

aajkal green color is more dangerous than red

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Bhai darr gaya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 tu Haan kar yaa Naa kar🤪

tu hain meri kkkkkkkiraaaaan

iha ka kiraannnnn will loveee Rahullllll moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Krishna is on a roll today 🤣🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🧐 kya baat hai?? 😎

bore ho gayi kaha tha aaj kuch toofani karna hain 🤣
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Insecurity spotted from then 360 change

chalna tha kahi pauch gaye kahi aur

aajkal green color is more dangerous than red

Guys these words come across as we are accusing an actor/real person not character. I don't think so it is good without having actual details.