Naya you are soo talented with these

thanks soo much for making us laugh soo hard with your reviews

The last part

SAIYA fans themselves are ready to draft the divorce paper 🤣

Edited by badgarlriri - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pratyay

Is he allowed to do that? It sends signals like that he is not happy. Doesn't it turn his relationship with makers sour?

Iska badla makers waise le jaise DOOL ke makers ne Joey se in friends🙏

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Iska badla makers waise le jaise DOOL ke makers ne Joey se in friends🙏

Hahahahhaahaha 🤣

Word Count: 1

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikita05

There is some saying or something where they say after a point you end up doing something that you hate being done upon yourself... For eg.: A kid hating his father for smoking or being abusive to his mother, will himself take up those habits sooner than later because well it appeals you, your work gets done by it easier way...this makes me remember faayda, kaayda episode before SaiYa wedding episode 😂

Yeah, similar to the saying the abused becomes the abuser.

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is he allowed to do that? It sends signals like that he is not happy. Doesn't it turn his relationship with makers sour?

The show runner himself said that he loves publicity be it negative or postive 🤣

Behind the scenes everybody is fighting everybody

Hahahaha

Ghum has a toxic workplace environment because it runs on negativity

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don’t know but he is certainly not happy with the changes looks like. Makers don’t care anyway I guess they have created enough of offscreen drama on purpose between lead actresses of this show

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I want them to go to Goa. Let the love of her life follow them or worse is on a mission.

Let Sai blast Satya by blowing the touch thing out of proportion and Satya shows her the mirror, her hypocrisy etc. Sai doesn't agree and there is an accusation match between them and they come really close and anger and hurt written all over the face. Suddenly they should be aware of their proximity and Satya should see Sai is as affected by it as he is. He should give a smile between sarcastic and bitter and leave. Sai should sit down, her heart pounding loudly of what just happened.

Please please please write an OS👏
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

enough with the cross walk wale outfits lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🦓

zabra crossing to show Jabra fan who is bhesthest 🤣
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

you truly deserve an applause 👏

Wow… so this is what sai Joshi has become - cold, no guilt for hurting ladies who only shower warmth on her and kids and look out for them … this isn’t sai we knew.
Her toxic love makes me sick. She longs for that man so bad then why the farce …. Why I want to move on statement?
speaking of sai’s claims to pakhi - mujhe na virat mein dichaspi thi, na hai and na rahegi,

Another one to v - main patralekha nahi banoongi

right now she is doing a combination of V and P

satya shouldn’t take her words like I want to move on seriously and take efforts to give this relationship a chance . Her body language , her actions screams otherwise and he needs to see that. I hope something happens in Goa and he asks her again to end this marriage and go back (though technically she is open to that decision as he mentioned before and her free will ) but only after showing her mirror of how she is everything she hated once and how his family suffered the collateral damage with her hasty decision and her actions after marriage

Btw how the this unceremonious DCP allowed such kind of public behavior and still hailed in nagpur. Drunken and misbehaving in public has become a pattern

on another note, there was definitively change in script / decisions after vinu’s bday track. Sai and satya were enjoying each other company until then… there were flashes from the past but still sai wasn’t cold and making everyone feel like she is trapped. Things just changed overnight - satya realized love suddenly, DCP continued showing attitude with guilt tripping S and S took the worst hit by complete character change

bold) exactly. 👍🏼
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

V misbehaves with women even when sober🤪

btw congrats you became a dazzler!❤️

Bold n underline, u r not getting the turu lov , that is not misbehaving but passion desire 😈
Edited by KrishnaSourav - 1 years ago