Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/cantstoptruth2/status/1659086208201261056?s=46 lol he even knows Harshad liked it šŸ¤£

Edited by Micheal_Farzi - 1 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

And Vanku has achieved it!!

This is exactly what he aimed for.

Destroying Sai, so that she doesnā€™t deserve Satya.

And we get headaches seeing the Oscar worthy performance on our screen.

It's a curse for anyone to wish good for Sai in this show. First vanku destroyed V and broke Sairat fans' heart and now he is doing the same with SaiYa. Sai hai toh kuch na kuch gadbad haišŸ˜­
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Same garl even I tried writing one it's still in my drafts šŸ¤£

Probably will never finish it

makers ne dusro ki DDP dikhate dikhate humein DDP de diya behenšŸ¤£
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

Seriously :((šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Word Count: 1

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

Unfortunately hum ww nahi ho saktešŸ˜­

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

This we because who we hate so much

"What if I'm someone I don't want to be around "

If Sai right now meet her own self she won't want to be around her own self too

Virat had been successful grooming Sai just like him

Saddest part of this is Sai had an out she could have divorced Satya

But she choose to be just like Virat sailing two boats

Being married to one man while wanting another

cheapest way to destroy everything....

red ekdam.....

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Harshad's must have strong reaction to the script because he is this mad that he is dragging them publiclyšŸ¤£

King behaviouršŸ¤Ŗ

Naya_31 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Satya convinces his Aai to let go. Sai wore the saree her son gave but the puja is for me right. Its not a big thing.

They go for vat savitri and Sai does the puja thinking about her ex-husband and ex-sasural and says his name. Other ladies start commenting. Satya gets tears in his eyes and he leaves. Satya is preparing some masala and tears fall from his eyes. His aatma comes and mocks him that everybody was laughing at him etc. Why did you fall in love with a woman who is in love with another? Satya tries to say it was not in my hands. The aatma tells him not to tell Sai the truth as she might misunderstand him completely. But Satya is like you want me to handle all this shit silently. The aatma says put effort, slowly bring her out and make her see your love and earn a place in her heart. Then she might consider. Don't rush.

Amba feels sad that Sai took V's name and all adhikari ladies think how can we make Saiya work and get Sai out of CN stuff.

Madam Sai is in bedroom thinking about Virat and her moments in some restaurant. I skipped it. Satya comes there and asks if she is ready. Sai apologies but Satya says its fine. Don't take pressure. Galti insaan se hoti hai. I will get you such nice food that your mood will become good, you must be hungry as well and jokingly says mera naam lelena phir. Sai gets irritated.

Adhikari ladies come and they give sai gift (tickets). Even Satya is shocked and Sai doesn't want to go and initially Satya says its not necessary. But Adhikari ladies were like you guys barely get time to spend with each other. They will take care of Savi as it is for three days. Eventually Satya agrees and they leave.

He was about to start the car and Sai tells him this is not right. He asks her what is wrong and she is like this is deal marriage why this trip, honeymoon etc. He is like take it as a vacation, holiday or office trip. We can chill. Why are you stressed about labels if we have clarity?

Sai is like I am suffocated, this is not right and Satya stops her and asks her why? The deal is I will help you take care of your kids and you will take care of my family and keep them happy. I am doing my side of the deal. Is there any place where I didn't support you. Even today my family and I were understanding when you wore Vinu saree and took V's name. Bura mujhe bhi lag sakta hai etc. Sai asks him did he feel bad and Satya lowers his eyes and lies saying my family got hurt etc. I must say HA is good in subtle expressions.

Unfortunately he brings Sai to the same restaurant where she was thinking about her and V. She asks him not here and he asks her why. She doesn't answer him. Satya also kept fasting for her and Sai doesn't know. He is hungry and says chalo Sai bohot bhukh lag rahi hai, bhooke doctor ka aashirwaad mil jayega uska bhala karlo please. Satya is completely in friend mode. Sai is pissed off.

They go to restaurant and Satya orders food and he is trying to cheer her up again saying lets have nice dinner and Goa trip, see it as a vacation etc. Then she gets to know Satya also kept fast for her and she gets irritated. Food came and they ask Satya to feed Sai and they will click a picture. Sai says no. Satya should have said no as well. But he doesn't. That is wrong on Satya's part. He gets a call and he thinks its emergency and leaves to pick it up.

Virat is drunk and in the same restaurant. He comes to Sai and asks her how can she do this? This is their place and how can she relive their moments with another man etc?

Precap: He forces Sai to eat, she has tears in her eyes and gets the picture clicked. Satya comes there and hold V by collar and says how dare he do such stuff and V is gone case and Sai asks satya not to behave like this.

I deserve an applause.

you truly deserve an applause šŸ‘

Wowā€¦ so this is what sai Joshi has become - cold, no guilt for hurting ladies who only shower warmth on her and kids and look out for them ā€¦ this isnā€™t sai we knew.
Her toxic love makes me sick. She longs for that man so bad then why the farce ā€¦. Why I want to move on statement?
speaking of saiā€™s claims to pakhi - mujhe na virat mein dichaspi thi, na hai and na rahegi,

Another one to v - main patralekha nahi banoongi

right now she is doing a combination of V and P

satya shouldnā€™t take her words like I want to move on seriously and take efforts to give this relationship a chance . Her body language , her actions screams otherwise and he needs to see that. I hope something happens in Goa and he asks her again to end this marriage and go back (though technically she is open to that decision as he mentioned before and her free will ) but only after showing her mirror of how she is everything she hated once and how his family suffered the collateral damage with her hasty decision and her actions after marriage

Btw how the this unceremonious DCP allowed such kind of public behavior and still hailed in nagpur. Drunken and misbehaving in public has become a pattern

on another note, there was definitively change in script / decisions after vinuā€™s bday track. Sai and satya were enjoying each other company until thenā€¦ there were flashes from the past but still sai wasnā€™t cold and making everyone feel like she is trapped. Things just changed overnight - satya realized love suddenly, DCP continued showing attitude with guilt tripping S and S took the worst hit by complete character change