Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pratyay

I care for Satya and Adhikaris more at this point of time than Sai Joshi Chavan. If she remains same which she will as SaiRat are the USP of the show, I want them to get divorced. Amba will understand

@bold: do you really think? Lol...

SaiRat and Sai Joshi who were once upon a time USP are dead🤣

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Ek toh cvs rula rahe, atleast you be kind and post😭

aise mat bolo aap 😭

okay I will try to finish it

Naya_31 thumbnail

Good outfit to DCP lol joker outfit to Satya🤣🤣🤣

I can’t who had the worse set of expressions towards the end of the precap lol🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

@bold: do you really think? Lol...

SaiRat and Sai Joshi who were once upon a time USP are dead🤣

*Insert Great Thunberg "how dare you" gif*

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Isn't it funny how the same sai who went through a deal marriage where she faced insecurities very early on due to her husband's ex's constant interference in her marriage and her husband allowing it, once again orchestrated a deal marriage and is acting completely naive to the fact that like her, her husband may also experience the same insecurities and discomfort of her ex constantly interfering in their marriage and her allowing it?

How has it not occurred to sai that when she was the one that told virat their marriage is just a deal but still felt jealous and insecure with her husband allowing his ex to interfere in their marriage and his closeness with his ex, wouldn't satya be feeling the same discomfort that sai did in this marriage that sai once again has tagged as a deal?

Sai is no better than virat anymore, but she's worse because she's actually going on the path of putting her husband through the pain her ex husband put her through and seems she may use the whole deal marriage aspect as a means to shake off any responsibility of putting satya through such pain, because a marriage that was pre-decided as a deal apparently does not permit those involved to feel insecurities, right?

Going by this show's history sai may never even realise that she's doing to satya what virat and pakhi did to her.

There is some saying or something where they say after a point you end up doing something that you hate being done upon yourself... For eg.: A kid hating his father for smoking or being abusive to his mother, will himself take up those habits sooner than later because well it appeals you, your work gets done by it easier way...this makes me remember faayda, kaayda episode before SaiYa wedding episode 😂

CrazieChiraiya thumbnail

Also, I completely forgot to mention. I feel whatever is happening rn is a build-up to some big drama because whatever I have watched of the past GHKPM, I don't recall Sai remembering Virat soo much. From a personal POV, during Imlie, my biggest complaint was that she moved on from AKT as if he didn't mean anything to her, that he didn't do anything for her, and she completely villainized him even when he wasn't entirely responsible for their situation because Imlie was as much responsible as he was, she compared him to Malini, a criminal. Imlie did come across as an opportunist when she accepted the undeserving promotion from Aryan, or when she became CEO for a day, she didn't earn it, she wasn't qualified for it, nobody gets promotions or becomes the CEO on the basis of a few articles, not in Journalism at least, but obviously, ITV. Anyways, it would be really odd for Sai who was crying for her ex before marriage & on her first night to suddenly just move on, especially when she feels guilty. Plus I think makers are waiting for another week for IPL to end so that they could take the supposed leap & start the story afresh. Also, I don't think Harshad's SS is anywhere reduced, he is there, and his character's POV is being made crystal clear. It's Sai whose perspective is not clear, that is because she is in denial, running away from her feelings but is miserably failing in doing so, & is not really reflecting on things, unlike Satya.

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

This is literally so sad man... just a few days ago pratyay was talking about an OS about SaiYa touch issue, and I started writing one and now I don't feel like finishing it at all

Same garl even I tried writing one it's still in my drafts 🤣

Probably will never finish it

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SpecialAndFav

Jab aisa hoga tab muje yaad Karna😆….

Pakka... I hope your words become true 🤗❤️
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Good outfit to DCP lol joker outfit to Satya🤣🤣🤣

I can’t who had the worse set of expressions towards the end of the precap lol🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still Satya stands out, they will do every trick like the stans to make someone greater than anything 🤣
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

There is some saying or something where they say after a point you end up doing something that you hate being done upon yourself... For eg.: A kid hating his father for smoking or being abusive to his mother, will himself take up those habits sooner than later because well it appeals you, your work gets done by it easier way...this makes me remember faayda, kaayda episode before SaiYa wedding episode 😂

This we because who we hate so much

"What if I'm someone I don't want to be around "

If Sai right now meet her own self she won't want to be around her own self too

Virat had been successful grooming Sai just like him

Saddest part of this is Sai had an out she could have divorced Satya

But she choose to be just like Virat sailing two boats

Being married to one man while wanting another

Edited by badgarlriri - 1 years ago