Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

How are SaiRat the USB of the show

When they don't even have scene to give for the flashback they fake creating scene for them now

I really don't understand

The fake flashback shows that they have hardly any scenes together as couple

Soo what USB

Satya is the son of a woman who slept with a married man. Satya forgot his years of love for Girija in 2 days and is a chipkoo etc. Jaisa maa waise beta.

Heart wants what it wants. SaiRat have such intense chemistry etc ...

Pyaar woh loose motion hai jo rokha nahi ja sakta. Isliye toh constipated look dete hai.

This is what I am hearing on different platforms.

Edited by pratyay - 1 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Sai just proving that QUOTE that

Hurt people hurt people 💔

She is making someone else go through what she once went through herself

Sai approach to this deal marriage is worst then virat

Because at least Virat took his marriage with Sai and gave it some importance

Here Sai just want to Satay to stand by his part of thr deal which is

Keep virat away from her if he tries to abuse her

Keep her kids safe

They are treated well by Adhikari

While Sai gives those blank stares to Satay family forget being thankful her behavior is like Satay is keeping her at gin point

While the poor soul offered to divorce her now that pakhi is out of picture

He was like you wanted pakhi life you can have it

I'm ready to divorce you

But nha Sai want to romance Virat but as his girlfriend and While being Satay's wife

Yeah sai will expect satya to keep his side of this deal marriage whilst she continues to act contrary to the grounds upon which she laid out this deal marriage, which was that she doesn't want to go back to virat and wants to stay away from him, and it's predictable that if satya in future out of insecurity lashes out at sai the way she used to with virat about excessive interference and closeness with ex-partner, then she would just throw the deal marriage in his face to shut him up and invalidate any right of his to feel bad or jealous about her still entangling herself with her ex.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Amba will sign the papers on behalf of satya🤣

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal 🥴🤣🤣🤣

Main bol raha yeh sign nahi karne wala🤣

pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee001

What do you all think about Harshad's acting ? I liked his acting in flirting sceness ,carefree attitude, cute scenes with Savi but not in emotional scenes in recent episodes...looks flat

I think HA is unable to connect to the character. He is a good actor. So naturally some scenes he does well and others fall flat because he might be cringing from inside. I heard he is intelligent and well read too must be hard to digest and perform.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

had to go back and check coz so much discussion 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had a fun day chatting with y’all♥️♥️♥️

Same here 🤗❤️

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee001

What do you all think about Harshad's acting ? I liked his acting in flirting sceness ,carefree attitude, cute scenes with Savi but not in emotional scenes in recent episodes...looks flat

What to do when the script is like an actor is not feeling connected with the thing ..so its bound to happen
pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Please edit kar de behen🤣 at least that one word👍🏼 ❤️

Kounsa...I am not familiar with IF rules and I don't want the thread to shut because of me. Tell me I will edit it.

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

I think HA is unable to connect to the character. He is a good actor. So naturally some scenes he does well and others fall flat because he might be cringing from inside. I heard he is intelligent and well read too must be hard to digest and perform.

This he had not done shows woth hall drama even those scenes are downgrade but these past few episodes it's cringe on the next level 😬

And he did like the post that were making fun of thr bullet train speed falling in love part of Satya

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Satya is the son of a woman who slept with a married man. Satya forgot his years of love for Girija in 2 days and is a chipkoo etc. Jaisa maa waise beta.

Heart wants what it wants. SaiRat have such intense chemistry etc ...

Pyaar woh loose motion hai jo rokha nahi ja sakta. Isliye toh constipated look dete hai.

This is what I am hearing on different platforms.

bold forget everything n this line oh god 🤣🤣
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is sooo true I stopped writing only will deleted it too

I deleted all the episodes from lappy because I can't edit them anymore 🤢

It's just destroyed for me

This is literally so sad man... just a few days ago pratyay was talking about an OS about SaiYa touch issue, and I started writing one and now I don't feel like finishing it at all