Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Spitting Coffee GIFs | Tenor the last line....poor Sai phas gaya Satya ke liye kahe satya babu u r trying to save her , while she enjoys it much Jab We Met Kareena Kapoor GIF - Jab We Met Kareena Kapoor Shahid Kapoor - Discover & Share GIFs....please abhi bhi chance hain bhag lo Jab We Met Kareena Kapoor GIF - Jab We Met Kareena Kapoor Mai Toh Bhaag Rahi Hoon - Discover & Share GIFs

My favorite movie 💞💓

Anshuman>>>>>

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Spitting Coffee GIFs | Tenor the last line....poor Sai phas gaya Satya ke liye kahe satya babu u r trying to save her , while she enjoys it much Jab We Met Kareena Kapoor GIF - Jab We Met Kareena Kapoor Shahid Kapoor - Discover & Share GIFs....please abhi bhi chance hain bhag lo Jab We Met Kareena Kapoor GIF - Jab We Met Kareena Kapoor Mai Toh Bhaag Rahi Hoon - Discover & Share GIFs

had to go back and check coz so much discussion 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had a fun day chatting with y’all♥️♥️♥️
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

How are SaiRat the USB of the show

When they don't even have scene to give for the flashback they fake creating scene for them now

I really don't understand

The fake flashback shows that they have hardly any scenes together as couple

Soo what USB

USB port
Renee001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What do you all think about Harshad's acting ? I liked his acting in flirting sceness ,carefree attitude, cute scenes with Savi but not in emotional scenes in recent episodes...looks flat

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

had to go back and check coz so much discussion 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had a fun day chatting with y’all♥️♥️♥️

Same bestie 💓

Have a great time chatting with you all 🫶🏾

Thanks soo much everyone for being the sunshine of my day 💛

Renee001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When they don't even have scene to give for the flashback they fake creating scene for them now

Soo what USB

What is the trend of itv

Do FLs go back to their indecisive misogynist husbands even after bringing 2nd hero

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee001

What do you all think about Harshad's acting ? I liked his acting in flirting sceness ,carefree attitude, cute scenes with Savi but not in emotional scenes in recent episodes...looks flat

He isn't feeling it as an actor

It will be creepy if he gave real love Vala looks

Who falls in love with 2 days

He is cringing at the script

The actor need to connect with the character too

Like the bullet train speed love 🤣

CrazieChiraiya thumbnail

Today, I am surely disappointed in Sai, because again, I am unable to understand her. I get her inclination for Virat, her feelings are not suddenly gonna disappear just because she is married to Satya. If you see, she was strong-headed initially, but this whole rocket bomb situation has shaken her up, she was really close to losing the man she thinks she loves, which is why she is constantly going into Virat BT, plus he is constantly around to guilt trip her. The problem here is that Sai never sees herself as the victim, she is empathetic to even random unknown people, Virat is still the father of her kids. I get that she will take time, but she has no right to hurt other people in the process, which she is.

But today the way she behaved with Satya & Adhikaris was absolutely disgusting. Like Satya aptly pointed out, the Adhikaris have been really accommodating of Sai. They have never stopped her from doing anything, and neither have morally policed her. Even today, they were understanding toward her. If they wanted, they could have made a huge issue out of Sai taking Virat's name. Satya was heartbroken yet he didn't make a huge deal out of it, rather took Sai out for dinner. & Sai was just constantly irritated with everything Satya did as if she was coerced into being in this situation, even when Satya wasn't hovering over her, or unnecessarily touching her, he was kind & polite all this while. I mean, Sai is literally getting irritated at the man & the family who has fasted for her & crying for the man who had taunted her a few hours ago & is now drinking & the family who doesn't care about her?! Sai says she wants to move on, but how will she?! When everything she says is mere words, but nothing reflects in her actions. it seems as if Sai doesn't even consider Satya a friend, to her, he is just a colleague.

Also, after today it's clear that Satya isn't delusional. He is very well aware of the fact that the woman he has come to love is completely in love with her ex. Most importantly, more than love, he fears losing the friend he has found in Sai. He is willing to be patient with her. In fact, whatever Satya told Sai, he wasn't accounting favors or guilt-tripping her because if he was, he would have started from the beginning, but he didn't, he just spoke about today, & he didn't exactly lie, his family was hurt. He was simply showing Sai the mirror, without screaming or creating a scene. Plus he realized that confessing his feelings at this point will just drive Sai away, & that he doesn't have to replace Virat, he has to put in effort & make his own place in Sai's heart & life. I think Satya saying yes to the honeymoon when Sai doesn't want to go wasn't right but what Amba said, made sense, Sai needs to get away from Chavans & Nagpur so that she can clear her head, plus they will get more alone time to understand each other, which is maybe why Satya thought it was a good idea, plus he did tell Sai to consider it as a vacation(Also, regarding the touching part, Satya is not a creep who is intentionally trying to touch Sai just because he loves her, he touched her unintentionally, in a friendly manner. If he was a creep, he had a number of opportunities to touch Sai & then call it friendship, but he didn't, up until now he hasn't unnecessarily touched Sai.)

Aur Sai behen, aapko ghutan ho rahi hai?! Par kyun?! Ghutan is something that Satya & his family should feel. She is feeling suffocated because of her own actions. Adhikaris are not doing anything to suffocate her. It is because she most probably feels pathetic for not being able to move on, for constantly remembering Virat at places she shouldn't & she can't help it & on the other side, Satya & Adhikaris are being kind & understanding to her in spite of all this. She is getting irritated at Satya because she is unable to believe that in spite of everything, he is considerate & friendly towards her, not flipping out at her & yet she is still lost in her past. Sai still has a very toxic attachment towards Virat & Chavans, because, after her father, she considered these idiots as her family. She has programmed herself into letting their nonsense go, but seriously?! On the cost of what?! Her self-respect?! She is soo consumed by her past that she is even unable to recognize the genuine care Adhikaris have towards her.

About the future, it's uncertain, but since Harshad liked tweets mentioning a leap, I think it will be of a few months, & post-leap might start exactly from the point where Sai is almost over her past & is thinking to start afresh. Because they simply can't show Sai pinning for Virat for months. This makes Sai look terrible. Even in the current situation, in spite of all the residual love she has, Sai is coming across as the wrong party, especially for her uncalled-for annoying behavior towards Satya & his family. They might show that Satya has shown the mirror to Sai & told her that she is free to leave & be with the one she loves because nothing is stopping her & it isn't late. She decides to go back to Virat. Satya might then tell his family the whole truth about the deal marriage that Sai wants to go back to Virat, but before she could talk to Virat & Chavans, something happens & all of them as per usual humiliate her, Sai is again hurt, but this time Satya & Adhikaris stand by her, support her & Sai realizes that she was about to make a big mistake. Basically after how much she has hurt Satya & Adhikaris, they could have left her alone in that situation, but they didn't. & then the leap happens, with Sai actually trying to move, Satya just being a good friend, fighting his feelings, giving Sai some space, maintaining his distance (Because I think Satya will believe that Sai will never love him), & Virat most probably goes away on some mission or transfer. (this theory is based on if they take a leap, & how GHKPM makers love drama.)

Edited by CrazieChiraiya - 1 years ago
badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee001

What is the trend of itv

Do FLs go back to their indecisive misogynist husbands even after bringing 2nd hero

Anupama will also back to the abuser cheater 😭🥺

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Soo what USB

this is what vankar director are trying to do here. They messed up with Virat’s character so much you can see how much bashing is going on for his character on social media and bcz of him sairat is also ruined. All the polls or neutrals started bashing his character and this ship. Creatives and director didn’t bother much bcz they were getting trps and they also didn’t expect that they ruined Virat character so much that Virat who is supposed main lead has actually become abuser, psychotic, mcp and grey shades which they actually showed turned black. They also didn’t bother to give sairat scenes before for obvious reasons that’s why all these kind of scenes had to be shot now. I mean look at any where the usp of the show couple popularity decreased so much they are not even in polls and if they are in polls they are losing badly with other couples and also with Satya who is new comer. Now they want their couple back and Virat. That’s why messing with sai character and in a way satya also. Even if they do successfully that doesn’t bring sairat dead ship to life or Virat can never become hero even with multiple missions.