Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

That is true ....here at least we have some mods ,rules there toh but both places have adv n disadv also....

Twitter is left leaning soo more liberals use it

Conservatives use Facebook

Soo Twitter is safe space for the most part

Or used to be before Elon took over 🤢

Edited by badgarlriri - 1 years ago
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Isn't it funny how the same sai who went through a deal marriage where she faced insecurities very early on due to her husband's ex's constant interference in her marriage and her husband allowing it, once again orchestrated a deal marriage and is acting completely naive to the fact that like her, her husband may also experience the same insecurities and discomfort of her ex constantly interfering in their marriage and her allowing it?

How has it not occurred to sai that when she was the one that told virat their marriage is just a deal but still felt jealous and insecure with her husband allowing his ex to interfere in their marriage and his closeness with his ex, wouldn't satya be feeling the same discomfort that sai did in this marriage that sai once again has tagged as a deal?

Sai is no better than virat anymore, but she's worse because she's actually going on the path of putting her husband through the pain her ex husband put her through and seems she may use the whole deal marriage aspect as a means to shake off any responsibility of putting satya through such pain, because a marriage that was pre-decided as a deal apparently does not permit those involved to feel insecurities, right?

Going by this show's history sai may never even realise that she's doing to satya what virat and pakhi did to her.

Wahi tho. You were bang on. SaiRat marriage was also a deal marriage but she felt hurt and humiliated due to Virakhi. Why on earth Satya wouldn't feel so?

I am honestly done with this true love, no control over feelings and deal marriage stuff. Deal or no deal, there is a basic moral framework and individuals should honor that.

I don't think so even TRP aunties will like this. Adhikaris and Satya have been really accomodating.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Ome where I said the blue turned green etc etc 🤣

hate to say i told you so, but i told you so🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Wahi tho. You were bang on. SaiRat marriage was also a deal marriage but she felt hurt and humiliated due to Virakhi. Why on earth Satya wouldn't feel so?

I am honestly done with this true love, no control over feelings and deal marriage stuff. Deal or no deal, there is a basic moral framework and individuals should honor that.

I don't think so even TRP aunties will like this. Adhikaris and Satya have been really accomodating.

Only SaiRat feelings matter🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Satya who? Adhikari family who? 😅

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

She remind me of someone..Pakhi😆

Shaadi kis aur se pyaar kis aur se..

Is virat really worth of all this dedication ?

Question of the century

Bhai Mujhe pahle Koi yah batao is ghatiya aadami mein aisa hai kya Jo bhai donon ladkiyan Mari ja rahi hai is per

donon Ne Jindagi a kharab kar di apni

Barbad kar di is ladke Ke Chakkar Mein Sai Pakhi ne apni Puri Zindagi

pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Only SaiRat feelings matter🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Satya who? Adhikari family who? 😅

Kya bolte log ...Goa trip is on? DO you think we will get to see Satya in white Tee and shorts trying to make Sai smile while Sai thinks about Virat

pratyay thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Question of the century

Bhai Mujhe pahle Koi yah batao is ghatiya aadami mein aisa hai kya Jo bhai donon ladkiyan Mari ja rahi hai is per

donon Ne Jindagi a kharab kar di apni

Barbad kar di is ladke Ke Chakkar Mein Sai Pakhi ne apni Puri Zindagi

DCP ke aankhon ka nasha hai

Renee001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Does anyone here have hope for Sai falling in love with Satya? What would happen to Amba with Sai/Satya divorce?

Edited by Renee001 - 1 years ago
badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

DCP ke aankhon ka nasha hai

Bhai Aisa kaun sa aankhon Ka Nasha Hai Ki Uttar ka naam hi nahin le raha bhai 14 Sal Ho Gaya bus karo🙏🏾

Bakhsh do Ham Sabko

I am done with

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee001

Does anyone here have hope for Sai falling in love with Satya?

Ah hahahahaha at this point it's never happening 🤣