Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

In fairness, I think Sai gets a hard time for not moving on. She invested 7 years in that man. He was the one she met when she was a teen.

Her only toxic trait that I don't approve of is being ignorant of that fact that the Adhikaris are trying their level best to make her happy, they don't have to, but they do, and she doesn't appreciate it.

M nt saying go to honeymoon because they are doing bare minimum, but atleast be appreciative of it coz you never got that before

In all the honesty since recently i don't anymore agree abt 7 years part..

She did not invest the last 7 years in him, she invested it in building alife without him..The way she was treated by him that compelled her to leave, if that was not enough for her to hate, there is nothing to hate..her issue was Pakhi in Virat's life but not how Virat had Pakhi in his life..

Also precisely she is doing much more to Satya than what was done to her by Virat when she married him.

She was so hurt, suffered so much and now has zero ounce of guilt..Atleast Virat then never called Pakhi his wife back then, infront of dozen people..She had no guilt at all till she saw Satya..and the sorry looked fake .

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

In all the honesty just recently i don't agree abt 7 years part..

She did not invest the last 7 years in him, she invested it in building alife without him..The way she was treated by him that compelled her to leave, if that was not enough for her to hate, there is nothing to hate..her issue was Pakhi in Virat's life but not how Virat had Pakhi in his life..

Also precisely she is doing much more to Satya than what was done to her by Virat when she married him.

She was so hurt, suffered so much and now has zero ounce of guilt..Atleast Virat then never called Pakhi his wife back then, infront of dozen people..She had no guilt at all till she saw Satya..and the sorry looked fake .

Mai. Shaadi ke 7 saal boli🤣

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

There is Vincenzo mafia kdrama,then there is My Name FL decides to take revenge from the villain who killed her father by training with a criminal gang there is lots of action sequences and then Bad Guys season 1 a detective decides to team up with a bunch of criminals to catch other violent criminals.True beauty is also good but I haven't seen it the aboveb3 dramas also I haven't seen but I have heard good reviews regrading it.Korean Anupama name is Dr Cha ongoing drama.Dr cha ka first two episodes were little slow FL starts fighting back from episode 3.Ongoing me I am watching and loving The Good Bad Mother,Tale of Nine Tailed 1938 and Doctor Romantic 3 along with Dr Cha.

Wow thanks soo much for these recommendations

I have scene two of them 😎

Will definitely check the rest out

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

This is sooo true I stopped writing only will deleted it too

I deleted all the episodes from lappy because I can't edit them anymore 🤢

It's just destroyed for me

And Vanku has achieved it!!

This is exactly what he aimed for.

Destroying Sai, so that she doesn’t deserve Satya.

And we get headaches seeing the Oscar worthy performance on our screen.

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

And Vanku has achieved it!!

This is exactly what he aimed for.

Destroying Sai, so that she doesn’t deserve Satya.

And we get headaches seeing the Oscar worthy performance on our screen.

This like all the ghum cast sucks 🤢 I acting department too like 🤣

Ohh yaar what all I thought we will get with the SaiYa shaadi

They ruined it in a week 🤣

badgarlriri thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

In all the honesty just recently i don't agree abt 7 years part..

This ☝🏽

Sai is disgusting like that

Satya told her not to keep fast for him that he will sneak food for her She doesn't have to worry

She wa slide no I will do it

Lol and then what she did

More then saree this was disrespectful

And her not even feeling one bit guilty for it

She felt sorry only because she git caught

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

This ☝🏽

Sai is disgusting like that

Satya told her not to keep fast for him that he will sneak food for her She doesn't have to worry

She wa slide no I will do it

Lol and then what she did

More then saree this was disrespectful

And her not even feeling one bit guilty for it

She felt sorry only because she git caught

Yeh hai sanskriti ka maan🤣

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want them to go to Goa. Let the love of her life follow them or worse is on a mission.

Let Sai blast Satya by blowing the touch thing out of proportion and Satya shows her the mirror, her hypocrisy etc. Sai doesn't agree and there is an accusation match between them and they come really close and anger and hurt written all over the face. Suddenly they should be aware of their proximity and Satya should see Sai is as affected by it as he is. He should give a smile between sarcastic and bitter and leave. Sai should sit down, her heart pounding loudly of what just happened.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

I want them to go to Goa. Let the love of her life follow them or worse is on a mission.

Let Sai blast Satya by blowing the touch thing out of proportion and Satya shows her the mirror, her hypocrisy etc. Sai doesn't agree and there is an accusation match between them and they come really close and anger and hurt written all over the face. Suddenly they should be aware of their proximity and Satya should see Sai is as affected by it as he is. He should give a smile between sarcastic and bitter and leave. Sai should sit down, her heart pounding loudly of what just happened.

Aap accha khayaali pulaav banate hai. Someone write an OS

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pratyay

Sai might ask Satya V is not in a position to go home on his own. Let's take him home. Bichara hungry sad Pati will take a look at the food and oblige his wife who is always concerned about her bacho ke pita. They will listen to V's drunken DDP in car and Sai's tears. Perhaps get humiliation from Chavans as well.

Comes back home. Offer food and water to Sai, wgo will give him a blank expression and perhaps sleep empty stomach.

Either Satya should book a cab and tell her to take him.

He should sit back at the restaurant and have meal till he is full

or

Satya should tell Sai that he is hungry, he wants to eat first to his fill and then they can take him home.

Mr.DCP wouldn’t die, since she had kept fast for him.

Because Mr.DCP might get paid sitting at home, but he needs to go to the hospital tomorrow to get paid.