Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

bold) yes this this and this🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 I’m sure it’s “who you suspect” has thrown a tantrum lol🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 coz “yeh show mere liye bana hai”🤪

Main lead hoon”

oh IKR n IF n its rule chal choro kya bekar ke cheese mein matha pitte ha tu rakhle bhai iye toxic show n let HA exit

he don't deserve this pukeworthy show n

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

There is Vincenzo mafia kdrama,then there is My Name FL decides to take revenge from the villain who killed her father by training with a criminal gang there is lots of action sequences and then Bad Guys season 1 a detective decides to team up with a bunch of criminals to catch other violent criminals.True beauty is also good but I haven't seen it the aboveb3 dramas also I haven't seen but I have heard good reviews regrading it.Korean Anupama name is Dr Cha ongoing drama.Dr cha ka first two episodes were little slow FL starts fighting back from episode 3.Ongoing me I am watching and loving The Good Bad Mother,Tale of Nine Tailed 1938 and Doctor Romantic 3 along with Dr Cha.

There were these 3 that I saw and liked.

Flower of Evil, Lawless Lawyer and Extraordinary Attorney Woo.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

oh IKR n IF n its rule chal choro kya bekar ke cheese mein matha pitte ha tu rakhle bhai iye toxic show n let HA exit

he don't deserve this pukeworthy show n

Why should he quit the show lol🥴 I don’t want HA to quit. It’s good money and opportunity ♥️
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

In fairness, I think Sai gets a hard time for not moving on. She invested 7 years in that man. He was the one she met when she was a teen.

Her only toxic trait that I don't approve of is being ignorant of that fact that the Adhikaris are trying their level best to make her happy, they don't have to, but they do, and she doesn't appreciate it.

M nt saying go to honeymoon because they are doing bare minimum, but atleast be appreciative of it coz you never got that before

That true but her doing whatever it is is red flag to me

Not saying she shouldn't have boundary with Satya

Don't go to HM

Refuse to break fast by him and tell him she will do it herself

Lol but her imagining virta everywhere is gross

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Sai will save virat and will slap satya for manhandling him. Mark my Word.

Sai might ask Satya V is not in a position to go home on his own. Let's take him home. Bichara hungry sad Pati will take a look at the food and oblige his wife who is always concerned about her bacho ke pita. They will listen to V's drunken DDP in car and Sai's tears. Perhaps get humiliation from Chavans as well.

Comes back home. Offer food and water to Sai, wgo will give him a blank expression and perhaps sleep empty stomach.

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Why should he quit the show lol🥴 I don’t want HA to quit. It’s good money and opportunity ♥️

oh bhi hIN

but then someone edit on HA part

aab toh DCP n doc ko dekhne ne kuch aur feel hota hain🤡🐷🤬🤢

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

I am not against their goa trip. Honestly Sai needs a break and sometime for herself. It can give her refreshment.

I am also not against the dinner in restaurant. It's deal marriage, yes and dinner is not a big deal too.

What I didn't like is Satya agreeing to it. When they were in office, she once ate from his box. I think Satya is taking it in those lines. Friends sharing food and might feed each other a morsel.

Satya should have said no to feed and Sai should have said yes to picture. Both of them compromising a little for the other. Honestly speaking Satya has compromised a lot.

Even I don’t want Sai to go anywhere with him lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 both of them can go on solo trips lol 🥴🥴🥴 it’s not like Patralekha would follow them lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rest i don’t want to discuss coz it’s useless to discuss lol🫢

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Ok, I think Sai saying Viru's name unconsciously was bound to happen and m happy she spoke out about them being "married" "married" and him FINALLY telling ki behen sirf aap aur aapka DCP nahi ho ismein, mein bhi hoon. The restaurant thingy was a bit too much, but i hope finally Viru ko Satya se maar padegi, it's high time!

@bold

Maar padein, I don’t mind.

But Sai phir Satya ko kuch na bole.

Uske pyar ko maarne ke liye Sai Satya pe chiilayi na

To Satya shouldn’t say anything to her and just start ignoring her

And then give her the divorce papers to live with her pyar.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Sai will save virat and will slap satya for manhandling him. Mark my Word.

This is the stuff you should expect from CVs👍 yeh milega🤣

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Sai might ask Satya V is not in a position to go home on his own. Let's take him home. Bichara hungry sad Pati will take a look at the food and oblige his wife who is always concerned about her bacho ke pita. They will listen to V's drunken DDP in car and Sai's tears. Perhaps get humiliation from Chavans as well.

Comes back home. Offer food and water to Sai, wgo will give him a blank expression and perhaps sleep empty stomach.

Don't say that bestie 🥺

I was only joking when I said Satya will be Saad 2.0

God

This seem to be getting truer by the day

But I do think Satya will not eat anything tonight for sure 😭

So will Sai

Because Sai is busy with Mcp mahan baap