Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Also, such passionek picture mein itni passion dekhe ho kahin?

according to the creative: it’s an epic love story🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 that SaiRat are epic lovers, so it doesn’t look disgusting for them— it’s however disgusting for the audience 🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also, such passionek picture mein itni passion dekhe ho kahin?

For SaiRat ship

Passion = lack of consent 🤢

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

This is sooo true I stopped writing only will deleted it too

I deleted all the episodes from lappy because I can't edit them anymore 🤢

It's just destroyed for me

same same ..can't make any edits....dekhne mein kaise 🤢 feel hota hain its not about Sai go or fall in love with Satya but FL being doormat n want to lick foot of abuser then giving lecture no remorse of her action

tbh FL destroy ek Dr n ek family ke life for her double dholki behavior

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

according to the creative: it’s an epic love story🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 that SaiRat are epic lovers, so it doesn’t look disgusting for them— it’s however disgusting for the audience 🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

@last line, if the TRP is good, imma doubt that🤣

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

For SaiRat ship

Passion = lack of consent 🤢

[/QUOTE=🤢pukeworthy

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

hats off to you for enduring this torture n cringefest

bold precap please Satya see the red flag n do pagal premiyon ke beech se jaldi bhago agar bachna hain toh

meine toh kal hi bola tha sudden change of track to pacify someone n now for that someone will make Satya negative or ckt butcher what stans doing now cvs will do

bold) yes this this and this🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 I’m sure it’s “who you suspect” has thrown a tantrum lol🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 coz “yeh show mere liye bana hai”🤪
Main lead hoon”
Naya_31 thumbnail

@last line, if the TRP is good, imma doubt that🤣

obviously TRP will be stable only— if people can watch PakRat then SaiRat is still 🤪
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Let me ask that twitter user who was making red flag Itv FL Mashup edit

Ti include Sai Joshi in it

She deserves to be at the top of it 🤣

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

I think it was a good idea in Sai’s head lol

🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 but in reality it’s like a whole new reality, which she’s unable to digest lol🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Her idea to marry Satya and remain in a deal marriage with him doing everything 🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 was a good idea in her head lol🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her getting irritated—- it’s kinda unfair when she knew what she was getting into lol🤪

Satya is all smiling smiling playing with Vinu and Savi while being humiliated by her ex-husband’s idiotic family simultaneously 🤪 but she can’t pretend to smile or behave normal in front of her current husband’s family 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

She could’ve said yes to the picture lol nothing wrong in that—- after all it was a good way to show his family that she’s happy with Satya, but no, she had to say no lol🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

I am not against their goa trip. Honestly Sai needs a break and sometime for herself. It can give her refreshment.

I am also not against the dinner in restaurant. It's deal marriage, yes and dinner is not a big deal too.

What I didn't like is Satya agreeing to it. When they were in office, she once ate from his box. I think Satya is taking it in those lines. Friends sharing food and might feed each other a morsel.

Satya should have said no to feed and Sai should have said yes to picture. Both of them compromising a little for the other. Honestly speaking Satya has compromised a lot.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Let me ask that twitter user who was making red flag Itv FL Mashup edit

Ti include Sai Joshi in it

She deserves to be at the top of it 🤣

In fairness, I think Sai gets a hard time for not moving on. She invested 7 years in that man. He was the one she met when she was a teen.

Her only toxic trait that I don't approve of is being ignorant of that fact that the Adhikaris are trying their level best to make her happy, they don't have to, but they do, and she doesn't appreciate it.

M nt saying go to honeymoon because they are doing bare minimum, but atleast be appreciative of it coz you never got that before