Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ok, I think Sai saying Viru's name unconsciously was bound to happen and m happy she spoke out about them being "married" "married" and him FINALLY telling ki behen sirf aap aur aapka DCP nahi ho ismein, mein bhi hoon. The restaurant thingy was a bit too much, but i hope finally Viru ko Satya se maar padegi, it's high time!

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

But Satya I think will be a good and cute villian.

At least his acting will not give us headache.

True. Also he is good to look at❤️
AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pratyay

Satya convinces his Aai to let go. Sai wore the saree her son gave but the puja is for me right. Its not a big thing.

They go for vat savitri and Sai does the puja thinking about her ex-husband and ex-sasural and says his name. Other ladies start commenting. Satya gets tears in his eyes and he leaves. Satya is preparing some masala and tears fall from his eyes. His aatma comes and mocks him that everybody was laughing at him etc. Why did you fall in love with a woman who is in love with another? Satya tries to say it was not in my hands. The aatma tells him not to tell Sai the truth as she might misunderstand him completely. But Satya is like you want me to handle all this shit silently. The aatma says put effort, slowly bring her out and make her see your love and earn a place in her heart. Then she might consider. Don't rush.

Amba feels sad that Sai took V's name and all adhikari ladies think how can we make Saiya work and get Sai out of CN stuff.

Madam Sai is in bedroom thinking about Virat and her moments in some restaurant. I skipped it. Satya comes there and asks if she is ready. Sai apologies but Satya says its fine. Don't take pressure. Galti insaan se hoti hai. I will get you such nice food that your mood will become good, you must be hungry as well and jokingly says mera naam lelena phir. Sai gets irritated.

Adhikari ladies come and they give sai gift (tickets). Even Satya is shocked and Sai doesn't want to go and initially Satya says its not necessary. But Adhikari ladies were like you guys barely get time to spend with each other. They will take care of Savi as it is for three days. Eventually Satya agrees and they leave.

He was about to start the car and Sai tells him this is not right. He asks her what is wrong and she is like this is deal marriage why this trip, honeymoon etc. He is like take it as a vacation, holiday or office trip. We can chill. Why are you stressed about labels if we have clarity?

Sai is like I am suffocated, this is not right and Satya stops her and asks her why? The deal is I will help you take care of your kids and you will take care of my family and keep them happy. I am doing my side of the deal. Is there any place where I didn't support you. Even today my family and I were understanding when you wore Vinu saree and took V's name. Bura mujhe bhi lag sakta hai etc. Sai asks him did he feel bad and Satya lowers his eyes and lies saying my family got hurt etc. I must say HA is good in subtle expressions.

Unfortunately he brings Sai to the same restaurant where she was thinking about her and V. She asks him not here and he asks her why. She doesn't answer him. Satya also kept fasting for her and Sai doesn't know. He is hungry and says chalo Sai bohot bhukh lag rahi hai, bhooke doctor ka aashirwaad mil jayega uska bhala karlo please. Satya is completely in friend mode. Sai is pissed off.

They go to restaurant and Satya orders food and he is trying to cheer her up again saying lets have nice dinner and Goa trip, see it as a vacation etc. Then she gets to know Satya also kept fast for her and she gets irritated. Food came and they ask Satya to feed Sai and they will click a picture. Sai says no. Satya should have said no as well. But he doesn't. That is wrong on Satya's part. He gets a call and he thinks its emergency and leaves to pick it up.

Virat is drunk and in the same restaurant. He comes to Sai and asks her how can she do this? This is their place and how can she relive their moments with another man etc?

Precap: He forces Sai to eat, she has tears in her eyes and gets the picture clicked. Satya comes there and hold V by collar and says how dare he do such stuff and V is gone case and Sai asks satya not to behave like this.

I deserve an applause.

Hats off to you for watching this cringe.Update sunke he maan bhar gaya mera.Both SaiRat deserves each other only.Sai is always doing her maan ki but if Satya and Adhikari's ask her to do something for them she is getting irritated.Satya should ignore Sai and blast at her.Achase mirror dekhaya aaj Satya naa Sai ko.I hope Satya blast at Sai for the Virat kand and Sai getting tears in her eyes for her ex.He is doing all the things as a friend not crossing his limit but Sai is getting irritated.Pehle bhi toh Satya aise karta hai she didn't have any problem that time now she is getting pissed off.Sai has really become rude and eshan farmosh she deserves the toxic Chavan's only🤢👏

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Abhi DCP Goa jaake wahaan ki sasti beer piyega😭brace yourself 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

Hats off to you for watching this cringe.Update sunke he maan bhar gaya mera.Both SaiRat deserves each other only.Sai is always doing her maan ki but if Satya and Adhikari's ask her to do something for them she is getting irritated.Satya should ignore Sai and blast at her.Achase mirror dekhaya aaj Satya naa Sai ko.I hope Satya blast at Sai for the Virat kand and Sai getting tears in her eyes for her ex.He is doing all the things as a friend not crossing his limit but Sai is getting irritated.Pehle bhi toh Satya aise karta hai she didn't have any problem that time now she is getting pissed off.Sai has really become rude and eshan farmosh she deserves the toxic Chavan's only🤢👏

I had said that being born or married into Chavan bloodline makes you cuckoo. Sai has finally reached the ehsaan faramosh level

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diipikaa

I am a newbie here, but i have been reading all the comments on a daily basis. BECOZ comments here is more entertaining than the show itself 😛.

My take on why Sai wouldn't go back to Virat (even though she is now craving for Virat (after Pakki left)) is because Virat had challenged her that she would go back to him anyway and that no one would love her like he does (this happened before the SAIYA marriage). I have seen Sai's charater since the start of this show, at least to me she takes challenges very seriously and always wanted to prove Virat wrong. That is why she would always do exactly opposite of what Virat would ask her to do. So, at least to me she won't leave Satya even though she is hurting everyone in the process.

honestly this is what I would call a selfish b**** behaviour.
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

I think all my written ideas on Saiya are going to be a waste now and here goes my hotstar subscription to Bin. If Sai is really into Virat. I am feel so ashamed on her behalf.

Same here... I had three saiya OS ideas but I just don't have it in me to write anything on a pathetic character like Sai.
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Ok, I think Sai saying Viru's name unconsciously was bound to happen and m happy she spoke out about them being "married" "married" and him FINALLY telling ki behen sirf aap aur aapka DCP nahi ho ismein, mein bhi hoon. The restaurant thingy was a bit too much, but i hope finally Viru ko Satya se maar padegi, it's high time!

This like he deserves it misbehaving with women while being drunk 🤢

It's sooo gross

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

This like he deserves it misbehaving with women while being drunk 🤢

It's sooo gross

IDC about that, I said maar padni chahiye because bade bhaiya hi kyun haath chalye, chotu ko bhi haq hai #YoungerSiblingTrauma

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

Same here... I had three saiya OS ideas but I just don't have it in me to write anything on a pathetic character like Sai.

This is sooo true I stopped writing only will deleted it too

I deleted all the episodes from lappy because I can't edit them anymore 🤢

It's just destroyed for me