Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diipikaa thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am a newbie here, but i have been reading all the comments on a daily basis. BECOZ comments here is more entertaining than the show itself 😛.

My take on why Sai wouldn't go back to Virat (even though she is now craving for Virat (after Pakki left)) is because Virat had challenged her that she would go back to him anyway and that no one would love her like he does (this happened before the SAIYA marriage). I have seen Sai's charater since the start of this show, at least to me she takes challenges very seriously and always wanted to prove Virat wrong. That is why she would always do exactly opposite of what Virat would ask her to do. So, at least to me she won't leave Satya even though she is hurting everyone in the process.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

I deserve an applause.

21 Topon ki salaami🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SpecialAndFav

Honeymoon ….Maza ayega. Muje lagtha hain yeh log Dhakhan movie copy kar rahe hain . Sai HM pe Satya ke intention par sawal utayegi aur Satya nazar hoga iss liye woh uncomfortable wala scenes . Sai ko bura lagega aur bad mein jab Sai ko CA karega tab Satya stand lega aur Sai ko pyar hojayega. Uske bad leap jaha Virat SAIYA ke anniversary par akar insecure hoga kyunki Sai move on kar chuki hogi. Aur phir uska obsession. HS ka description se match karega 😃

I don’t think Sai will fall for Satya.

She will forever be in love with Virat only.

She loves the sadistic pleasure provided by Virat.

Satya and hs family is too good for her.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diipikaa

I am a newbie here, but i have been reading all the comments on a daily basis. BECOZ comments here is more entertaining than the show itself 😛.

My take on why Sai wouldn't go back to Virat (even though she is now craving for Virat (after Pakki left)) is because Virat had challenged her that she would go back to him anyway and that no one would love her like he does (this happened before the SAIYA marriage). I have seen Sai's charater since the start of this show, at least to me she takes challenges very seriously and always wanted to prove Virat wrong. That is why she would always do exactly opposite of what Virat would ask her to do. So, at least to me she won't leave Satya even though she is hurting everyone in the process.

And she only said that she doesn’t want to hurt anybody.

So Virat’s challenge is more important than her words!!

She is a doctor, she should know the importance of keeping her words.

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 1 years ago
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Satya convinces his Aai to let go. Sai wore the saree her son gave but the puja is for me right. Its not a big thing.

They go for vat savitri and Sai does the puja thinking about her ex-husband and ex-sasural and says his name. Other ladies start commenting. Satya gets tears in his eyes and he leaves. Satya is preparing some masala and tears fall from his eyes. His aatma comes and mocks him that everybody was laughing at him etc. Why did you fall in love with a woman who is in love with another? Satya tries to say it was not in my hands. The aatma tells him not to tell Sai the truth as she might misunderstand him completely. But Satya is like you want me to handle all this shit silently. The aatma says put effort, slowly bring her out and make her see your love and earn a place in her heart. Then she might consider. Don't rush.

Amba feels sad that Sai took V's name and all adhikari ladies think how can we make Saiya work and get Sai out of CN stuff.

Madam Sai is in bedroom thinking about Virat and her moments in some restaurant. I skipped it. Satya comes there and asks if she is ready. Sai apologies but Satya says its fine. Don't take pressure. Galti insaan se hoti hai. I will get you such nice food that your mood will become good, you must be hungry as well and jokingly says mera naam lelena phir. Sai gets irritated.

Adhikari ladies come and they give sai gift (tickets). Even Satya is shocked and Sai doesn't want to go and initially Satya says its not necessary. But Adhikari ladies were like you guys barely get time to spend with each other. They will take care of Savi as it is for three days. Eventually Satya agrees and they leave.

He was about to start the car and Sai tells him this is not right. He asks her what is wrong and she is like this is deal marriage why this trip, honeymoon etc. He is like take it as a vacation, holiday or office trip. We can chill. Why are you stressed about labels if we have clarity?

Sai is like I am suffocated, this is not right and Satya stops her and asks her why? The deal is I will help you take care of your kids and you will take care of my family and keep them happy. I am doing my side of the deal. Is there any place where I didn't support you. Even today my family and I were understanding when you wore Vinu saree and took V's name. Bura mujhe bhi lag sakta hai etc. Sai asks him did he feel bad and Satya lowers his eyes and lies saying my family got hurt etc. I must say HA is good in subtle expressions.

Unfortunately he brings Sai to the same restaurant where she was thinking about her and V. She asks him not here and he asks her why. She doesn't answer him. Satya also kept fasting for her and Sai doesn't know. He is hungry and says chalo Sai bohot bhukh lag rahi hai, bhooke doctor ka aashirwaad mil jayega uska bhala karlo please. Satya is completely in friend mode. Sai is pissed off.

They go to restaurant and Satya orders food and he is trying to cheer her up again saying lets have nice dinner and Goa trip, see it as a vacation etc. Then she gets to know Satya also kept fast for her and she gets irritated. Food came and they ask Satya to feed Sai and they will click a picture. Sai says no. Satya should have said no as well. But he doesn't. That is wrong on Satya's part. He gets a call and he thinks its emergency and leaves to pick it up.

Virat is drunk and in the same restaurant. He comes to Sai and asks her how can she do this? This is their place and how can she relive their moments with another man etc?

Precap: He forces Sai to eat, she has tears in her eyes and gets the picture clicked. Satya comes there and hold V by collar and says how dare he do such stuff and V is gone case and Sai asks satya not to behave like this.

I deserve an applause.

Wow thanks sooo much 🤗

Really this means soo much

You are braver then the marine

For enduring this

This means soo much

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

We enjoy interacting with you too

I love kdrama but I want some drak kdrma like gangster vibes 😎

I haven't watched any of those but I really wanted too

True beauty 2 lead really made me interested me I want to see

And definitely give me name of kdrama Anupama version

And I prefer completed drama but still if there is some good on going one I will watch it

There is Vincenzo mafia kdrama,then there is My Name FL decides to take revenge from the villain who killed her father by training with a criminal gang there is lots of action sequences and then Bad Guys season 1 a detective decides to team up with a bunch of criminals to catch other violent criminals.True beauty is also good but I haven't seen it the aboveb3 dramas also I haven't seen but I have heard good reviews regrading it.Korean Anupama name is Dr Cha ongoing drama.Dr cha ka first two episodes were little slow FL starts fighting back from episode 3.Ongoing me I am watching and loving The Good Bad Mother,Tale of Nine Tailed 1938 and Doctor Romantic 3 along with Dr Cha.

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Arey tumhare karan, forum mein shaadi ki tyairi to hogi.

Ya phir Sid ko bulayein kya?

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think all my written ideas on Saiya are going to be a waste now and here goes my hotstar subscription to Bin. If Sai is really into Virat. I feel so ashamed on her behalf.

Edited by SnehaSneha - 1 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Wow!!

Your review is making me feel so bad for Satya.

Such a kind-hearted soul he is.

He didn’t give any heed to others and tried his in his best possible way to cheer Sai.

He even clarified his stand to Sai, that everything is going according to her choice and her way.

But it isn’t necessary to say their marriage is a deal on loudspeaker and hurt his family.

Because they hold utmost importance in his life.

And deservedly so, Amba and the other ladies have raised such a gentleman, who is rare to find.

She found one but she is now trading a diamond for a glass.

@bold

Exactly!!

She should at least be grateful for this to them that Savi is loved and treated like a princess by all here but she is least bothered.

It feels like she just wanted a new house to live as she was bored living in the old one.

PS:- what name should I call you by?

You can call me Piu