Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Satya falling in love with you will be a much much much better option than him falling for Sai😳

Main shaadi karwa dungi aap dono ka😎😳

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Which restaurant allows this?

I thought every restaurant has a bar area for drinking especially a restaurant which is shown to be at least a 3 star.

It wasn’t a roadside dhaba, where everyone is clubbed at one place.

A family restaurant, allowing someone to drink sitting in the same arena where families are eating is something I haven’t seen till now.

I wonder which restaurant is like that where writer or Vanku went.

Virat is DCP. He might have used it and made the restaurant people allow him to force a woman to eat and get the picture clicked as well.

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

She atleast had some guilt...some guilt.

What guilty

I see no guilt she was imagining Virat Everywhere

Sai apologize / feeling guilty for saying Virat name is only because people heard it and it was embarrassing

It is equivalent to when cheaters get caught and try to apologize lol

Sai is only sorry because she got caught

Edited by badgarlriri - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

Satya falling in love with you will be a much much much better option than him falling for Sai😳

Main shaadi karwa dungi aap dono ka😎😳

uske liye already bahut log hai line mein lol —- 🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 but how sweet of you🤣 sadly i don’t wanna marry someone else’s husband lol🤣 pun intended 🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

If sai is suffocated, she should break this deal marriage now, and go back ro the chavans and instead of suffocation, she will then feel mental trauma without which she can not live.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Wu do. How ruined is Satya and SaiYa?

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the episode, and it was incredibly amusing. 🤣 Bad acting by Neil in precap, Sattu moping and sulking, Sai reminiscing the ‘gala-time’ with a bunch of clowns named Chavans who would insult her every now and then including ‘Kaku’. I found it amusing 🤣

However, my heart ached for poor Sattu, who was reduced to tears while society laughed at him, even his alter ego found it amusing. He used to be a carefree individual, carrying a boom box, radiating happiness, and embracing life with great enthusiasm. He possesses an endearing charm, a hint of sassiness, and manages his responsibilities effortlessly, without burdening others with lengthy speeches about duty and obligations. Despite their troubled past, the Adhikaris remain kind-hearted, often smiling, disregarding insults, and endeavoring to bring joy into people's lives. They genuinely expressed concern for Sai and her well-being. I can understand Sai's feeling of claustrophobia due to lingering emotions. It's natural for her to desire to be Virat's wife, and I empathize with that sentiment. Lady! Go back to him now, what's stopping you 🤪

What struck me today was Sattu reiterating the terms of their agreement to her. Lady, you willingly consented to it. Sattu didn't coerce you; it was your own desire to enter into this marriage. By the way, Sattu's remarkable patience is commendable. Despite enduring public humiliation, he still aims to bring happiness into Sai's life, just as any genuine friend would. Now, I wonder if Virat will follow in the footsteps of Suneil Shetty's character in the film "Dhadkan." I can't keep up with the terrible acting chops

Sattu appears incredibly adorable while crying, and I'm absolutely certain that he won't assume a villainous role. He looks too cute to pull that!

Regarding Sattu's physical altercation with Virat, I believe it is justified, given Virat's ill-mannered behavior while under the influence of alcohol. Any gentleman would have taken similar action to protect a lady, even if he happens to be her ex-partner. The irony lies in the fact that the Adhikaris neither scheme nor mistreat Sai's children. They treat them with kindness and respect.

Wow!!

Your review is making me feel so bad for Satya.

Such a kind-hearted soul he is.

He didn’t give any heed to others and tried his in his best possible way to cheer Sai.

He even clarified his stand to Sai, that everything is going according to her choice and her way.

But it isn’t necessary to say their marriage is a deal on loudspeaker and hurt his family.

Because they hold utmost importance in his life.

And deservedly so, Amba and the other ladies have raised such a gentleman, who is rare to find.

She found one but she is now trading a diamond for a glass.

@bold

Exactly!!

She should at least be grateful for this to them that Savi is loved and treated like a princess by all here but she is least bothered.

It feels like she just wanted a new house to live as she was bored living in the old one.

PS:- what name should I call you by?

SpecialAndFav thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Honeymoon ….Maza ayega. Muje lagtha hain yeh log Dhakhan movie copy kar rahe hain . Sai HM pe Satya ke intention par sawal utayegi aur Satya nazar hoga iss liye woh uncomfortable wala scenes . Sai ko bura lagega aur bad mein jab Sai ko CA karega tab Satya stand lega aur Sai ko pyar hojayega. Uske bad leap jaha Virat SAIYA ke anniversary par akar insecure hoga kyunki Sai move on kar chuki hogi. Aur phir uska obsession. HS ka description se match karega 😃

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Yeah, his antics are written by ghum writers, so m nt so sure🤣

Right. I forgot for a sec what a marvelous production house we have🤣
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

uske liye already bahut log hai line mein lol —- 🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 but how sweet of you🤣 sadly i don’t wanna marry someone else’s husband lol🤣 pun intended 🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Petition for Sai to Divorce Sattu so that we can make him our Jiju by getting him married to you🥳