How many of you planning to quit this crap ? - Page 3

Poll

How many of you planning to quit this crap ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Me

I see lot of people angry on Abhinav. But i am not. Because he is not permanent. His track can ve easily finished whenever they want. 
but how will they bring original Abhira back.

Akshara who is now behaving as she has no brains. Her decision i am okay not to return back, stay in kasuli. But why sell jam. Why not become a singer and make some money. If not then take dance academy back. That is not gorilla property. Why the hell still calling that manjulika “Maa”. Being a doormat. Seeing the leap promo i felt kuch akal aa gayi ho gayi. But na…

Coming to the great Abhimanyu. Spineless man. Bas apni maa ke aage peeche pallu pakad kar ghoomna. U r a surgeon, i mean khud ke decisions kab lega yeh man child,

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

As we all know the show is getting frustrating day by day. Just gathering some stats how many people are planning to quit and with a justification why. 

May be this would serve as some post for makers to take some action immediately. 

I am planning to quit the show. Here are the reasons. 

All the characters which i liked are unbearable for me to see. 

Abhirmanyu scenes too since there is no clarity whether it would be permanent or temporary i don't want to keep high hopes. 

Abhira are butchered beyond the recognitions. Leads are not even realizing their mistakes what they did 6 years ago. 

Constant dragging and no clarity on tracks. 

FL is shown between ML and PL and ML is shown between FL and PL. 

Akshu's dialogues are unbearable. 

Abhi's not denying marriage with arohi is irritating.

The reason for leap was illogical. 

Glorifying PL to the extent of butchering all characters is beyond my understanding.

There is no closure to the tracks which are opened. 

Arohi is not getting exposed. 

Abhi is silent as statue. 

Akshu is only violent with her ex patidev but not with others who are equally responsible for her state. 

She don't have any trauma related to her singing but still she is shown as some one with no stable career. 

Adding twitter poll too

https://twitter.com/Firewings_diya/status/1657271227520790528?s=20

I quit long back 🤪.. but yea I was following up to see whether there is any possibility to get abhira back .. but once this court drama starts iam not even following up 🤢.. even if I see some videos in insta or YouTube I just skip ..whenever I miss abhira I just watch old episodes 

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

The question is not applicable for me! I would have asked, how many are still watching the show?😆

I used to love Kasauli track but after big bang computer blast - I was like...... <

I watch one show at a time .. and right now I just watch old abhira episodes .. can I suggest me some other show which is not having this kind of crap things 

I am tolerating this show just for Abhianv. I will quit as soon as his character ends

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

the show is so dead that even forum members are bored with this. ye useless characters k liye fight bash krke v kya fayda. zombies will watch this show and give #2 rating, we need to find another place to do timepass😆

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

As we all know the show is getting frustrating day by day. Just gathering some stats how many people are planning to quit and with a justification why. 

May be this would serve as some post for makers to take some action immediately. 

I am planning to quit the show. Here are the reasons. 

All the characters which i liked are unbearable for me to see. 

Abhirmanyu scenes too since there is no clarity whether it would be permanent or temporary i don't want to keep high hopes. 

Abhira are butchered beyond the recognitions. Leads are not even realizing their mistakes what they did 6 years ago. 

Constant dragging and no clarity on tracks. 

FL is shown between ML and PL and ML is shown between FL and PL. 

Akshu's dialogues are unbearable. 

Abhi's not denying marriage with arohi is irritating.

The reason for leap was illogical. 

Glorifying PL to the extent of butchering all characters is beyond my understanding.

There is no closure to the tracks which are opened. 

Arohi is not getting exposed. 

Abhi is silent as statue. 

Akshu is only violent with her ex patidev but not with others who are equally responsible for her state. 

She don't have any trauma related to her singing but still she is shown as some one with no stable career. 

Adding twitter poll too

https://twitter.com/Firewings_diya/status/1657271227520790528?s=20

I wish you had included ff almost equates to quitting option in your poll …😊

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes they just are giving dialogues to akshu as if she had never worked before. 

As if she only had nav as an option. 

Uska character ithna bigad diya hai i can't even recognize her anymore. 

This is not what i signed up for. So maine bhi ummed chodke i have decided to quit. Let them show whatever they want reunite abhira or not it does not matter to me anymore. I hope abhi dies soon as per ppl story is all about akshara  and hc takes up some new project so that atleast we can try that show. 

@bold the only thing is in his latest interview he calmly said hey I’m already working when the reporter asks any upcoming projects …it just doesn’t feel like he is planning to quit from his interviews…so that makes me wonder what exactly does he know which audience doesn’t coz in his last to last interview he said he feels things would be made right with Abhira is what he feels …or maybe he is just enacting what is being presented to him and us ok with however the script is turning 

Puvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest...cant feel anything now a days...execution is verymuch worst..

1.akshu singing(kya kya soch ke rahi thi mein about her singing before abhi..but he doesnt know when she started singing again)

2.akshus dialogues

3.where is her love for abhi(makers can show atleast to audiences)

4.there is no reaction from abhi after knowing that she didnt move on yet

5.mainly over glorification of Nav... hamara sar khanewala kacha aadmi

Originally posted by: mickeym

I watch one show at a time .. and right now I just watch old abhira episodes .. can I suggest me some other show which is not having this kind of crap things 

Absolutely! I watch every other rubbish on ITv na... Tell me your kinda theme? 

Romance? DhruvTaara

Guilt pleasure wala redemption - Katha 

Fighting Terrorist while romancing - Bhagya Lakshmi 

Love trinagle - every single show on iTv

Love quadrangle - 1 likes 2, 2 likes 3, 3 likes 4, 4 likes 1 - Yeh hai chatein, BALH2 (Infact pentagon here). 

Two men one women - KDB, GHKPM

Two parents fighting like kids - KKB

Three parents fighting for a kid - Yrkkh

Lecture on women empowerment and udaan- Anupamaa

Light hearted - Sab Tv shows - Wagle Ki Duniya, Pushpa Impossible, etc.

Planning Plotting and Vamp winning - Radha Mohan

Lovers married to someone else living in same house - Udaariyaan 

Supernatural - Diya knows the best... 

Pheww... Tell. Me more your interest 😆

Edited by shahsb_26 - 1 years ago