Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nja91

I just cannot get myself to trust Amba. She's too bipolar. My gut sadly is telling me she'll be bk 2.0. but i would love to see her be on Sai's side and be anti Bk. I want her to start supporting Sai and kids just to spite BK. Coz along the way she'll learn the truth about many things that sach mein pyaar hojayega Amba ko Sai aur bacchon seh. Amba and Sai are both victims of BK and her regressive, inhumane crap behavior. Sai actually much more. Because until Amba ran away she was the sister and probably loved by BK (fake dilhava only) but Amba saw her true face eventually when her sister abandoned her and didn't care to even do insaaniyat ke naate help for her own sister and nephew. Sai toh from day zero has tolerated BKs rakshas roop only except for brief periods of her fake dikhava waala proSai behavior when she was using Sai for her own selfish and regressive agenda of "khandaan"during  cowrie track and pre SaiYa marriage now. 

They are sister after all

Amba will have some shades of BK with her 

But I think that will a phase for her

Until Satay and everyone calls her out that she is Turing just like her sister and she will realize her mistake 

For example today She accepted that she was wrong in her approach to deal with SaiYa

That her behavior was doing more damage then good

What matters to me is intentions 

Amba intentions are always going to be good for her own son and Sai

But her action might be problematic 

And we might see her charchter growth and graph going up as she get to know Sai more

I'm hopeful here

Because who want to see the history repeating itself 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Koi mujhe yeh batayega ki jab Savi enter hui tab BK upset kyun hui tab tak to SaiYa ki bhi entry nehi dikhayi thi usse to khus hona tha uski poti jo aayi hai 

BK ko pata hai Savi kabhi akele nahi aayegi tho pehelse hi naraaz hai 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

They are sister after all

Amba will have some shades of BK with her 

But I think that will a phase for her

Until Satay and everyone calls her out that she is Turing just like her sister and she will realize her mistake 

For example today She accepted that she was wrong in her approach to deal with SaiYa

That her behavior was doing more damage then good

What matters to me is intentions 

Amba intentions are always going to be good for her own son and Sai

But her action might be problematic 

And we might see her charchter growth and graph going up as she get to know Sai more

I'm hopeful here

Because who want to see the history repeating itself 

BK from the beginning was shows as negative where as Amba as grey character. As of now she is giving good vibes baaki makers ke haat hai 

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am counting on Vinu/Virat to destroy the cake or something....

Actually I am getting some ideas in my head...might write something if I get some time😛

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Koi mujhe yeh batayega ki jab Savi enter hui tab BK upset kyun hui tab tak to SaiYa ki bhi entry nehi dikhayi thi usse to khus hona tha uski poti jo aayi hai 

Bhavani thinks about Savi only when she has to manipulate the child for her or use the child to insult Adhikaris. Warna Savi who. Bhavani don't even get happy seeing her own daughter's daughter. Savi toh phir bhi Sai ki beti hai.

For Savi/Sai sake I hope he'll cut cake and then throw tantrum after SaiYa leave to attend to daawat in Adhikari house. Sai wants to celebrate her sons bday. Savi is excited for dada bday. Its not fair to them. 

badgarlriri thumbnail

For Savi/Sai sake I hope he'll cut cake and then throw tantrum after SaiYa leave to attend to daawat in Adhikari house. Sai wants to celebrate her sons bday. Savi is excited for dada bday. Its not fair to them. 

Seriously I really hope too 

But knowing ghum it's not going to happen 

badgarlriri thumbnail
badgarlriri thumbnail

Wrote in WU. But i loved episode. Completely disagree with some random analysis that Sai looked at V after saying ILU to Vinu. No. Makers edited his face in shots. But Sai was looking straight in front of her ONLY at Vinu. Infact the only other eyelock briefly she had was with Sattu when they give each other a look as if to say "chalo. Lets enter the circus (hell hole) for the sake of kids khushi " and Sai also had a bit of gratitude in her eyes. V noticed the SaiYa silent eye communication too. 

Omg this sis soo true 

Sai Satya sharing that eye lock at entrance was soo funny them both nodding at each other like We are ready to face these clowns for the sake of kids

And saindodnt look at that Mpc 

Sai was only looking at Vinu 

Let them lie they all want Sai to be characterless like Virat and want her to be virat 2.0 

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

True... Savi and especially Sai is being a part of Vinu's birthday for the first time ever...Today Sai was so emotional becaus eof that only, she was heartbroken yet so happy for her child😔

I hope no tamasha happens, though how can I even say this with regards to the Chavan Khandaan😵