Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

What on earth did ambani mother eat when she was pregnant with bhavani that amba is so much more sorted and sane compared to her elder sister? 🤪

i had already told that when Bhavani was in womb her mother had gun powder and RDX and when Amba was in womb she had normal things like kacchi keri, imlie 😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

she is grey but she doesn't treat sai like sai was treated by cn people. we have seen many difference between bhavani and amba and i do hope they maintain it 

I guess writers are consciously trying to write amba to be different from her sister whilst still keeping her character realistic without making her overboard nice and understanding because at the end of the day she is a woman who has experienced a lot who is protective of her son. 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

I guess writers are consciously trying to write amba to be different from her sister whilst still keeping her character realistic without making her overboard nice and understanding because at the end of the day she is a woman who has experienced a lot who is protective of her son. 

yea from the beginning she is shown as protective of Satya and she will adjust to keep her son happy. Let's wait if she is going be the next bhavani or she will be OG 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She already has him wrapped around her little finger. He does everything she wants, takes care of her and spends time with her and she loves and trusts him so much. Sattu uncle and Chutki. Such a beautiful bond. ❤️

Wrote in WU. But i loved episode. Completely disagree with some random analysis that Sai looked at V after saying ILU to Vinu. No. Makers edited his face in shots. But Sai was looking straight in front of her ONLY at Vinu. Infact the only other eyelock briefly she had was with Sattu when they give each other a look as if to say "chalo. Lets enter the circus (hell hole) for the sake of kids khushi " and Sai also had a bit of gratitude in her eyes. V noticed the SaiYa silent eye communication too. 

Dsha thumbnail

So precious yaar, my heart is so full seeing this ❤️ Couldn't watch it yet 😭 I'll watch in the evening itself 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Wrote in WU. But i loved episode. Completely disagree with some random analysis that Sai looked at V after saying ILU to Vinu. No. Makers edited his face in shots. But Sai was looking straight in front of her ONLY at Vinu. Infact the only other eyelock briefly she had was with Sattu when they give each other a look as if to say "chalo. Lets enter the circus (hell hole) for the sake of kids khushi " and Sai also had a bit of gratitude in her eyes. V noticed the SaiYa silent eye communication too. 

@bold who had this misconception? Sai was looking at Vinu thorugh out and never she saw anyone whe she told i love you. Sattu and Sai have very strong eye contact game 👏

I just cannot get myself to trust Amba. She's too bipolar. My gut sadly is telling me she'll be bk 2.0. but i would love to see her be on Sai's side and be anti Bk. I want her to start supporting Sai and kids just to spite BK. Coz along the way she'll learn the truth about many things that sach mein pyaar hojayega Amba ko Sai aur bacchon seh. Amba and Sai are both victims of BK and her regressive, inhumane crap behavior. Sai actually much more. Because until Amba ran away she was the sister and probably loved by BK (fake dilhava only) but Amba saw her true face eventually when her sister abandoned her and didn't care to even do insaaniyat ke naate help for her own sister and nephew. Sai toh from day zero has tolerated BKs rakshas roop only except for brief periods of her fake dikhava waala proSai behavior when she was using Sai for her own selfish and regressive agenda of "khandaan"during  cowrie track and pre SaiYa marriage now. 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Koi mujhe yeh batayega ki jab Savi enter hui tab BK upset kyun hui tab tak to SaiYa ki bhi entry nehi dikhayi thi usse to khus hona tha uski poti jo aayi hai 

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

I doubt vinu cake katega...

Par koi aur isko chakna chur jarur kar sakta🤣

I think if he goes to Adhikari home they will cut the cake there for sure 

Satya will see Sai Vinu sad and he will try to cheer them up with a surprise party with his colleagues