Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humsab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pickachu

I was in office.Itne panic news ne create ke toba hai.I was worried that how would I reach home.I was also scared kyuki mein drive kar ke khud hi jate hoon.Per Allah ka shukar hai koi problem nahi hui.Haan 1-2 roads block hain aur the sector jahan p nab ka office hai (where ik is being kept)

hope , you are alright 👍

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Hmm. Oh, I remember one video of him. Inflation was high and he was saying “ app ne tension nahi Leni hai.”

Looks like many people are supporting him. Many celebrities also.

yes he practically made sure that Inflation keeps increasing with his policies🤪
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Moonks

Thank God🤗 but situation kya hai? Kyun itne pange kar rahe hai?? Aur elections kab hai?

🤗

Seriously mein news dekh ke panic kar gaye thi.Mere parents bhi but thankfully koi bhi issue nahi hua.Ye news wale aise hi hype create karte hain for trps.

Elections ke date ka issue hai aik side may mein hi chahte hai (ik) dosri side Nov mein (gov)

Bas sab ego mein apne baat se peeche nahi ho rahe.

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Take care and wishing peace and calm for you all.

I was in office.Itne panic news ne create ke toba hai.I was worried that how would I reach home.I was also scared kyuki mein drive kar ke khud hi jate hoon.Per Allah ka shukar hai koi problem nahi hui.Haan 1-2 roads block hain aur the sector jahan p nab ka office hai (where ik is being kept)

Humsab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

For all meeru jaap you do

Shouldn’t it be Sultana Meerub defeated enemy King and married crown Prince KMK in peace offering ! 🤔

mere meeru jaap se , kyun problem hai 😭 again at the same te mere Murtu jaap se bhi hai 🤣

Winter ji .... what do I do to make u happy 😡🤣

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It would have been more dramatic if she is twirling around him or he was leaning against the wall or sitting and adoring her !
This is stand it is position is meh and not at all working for me !

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

well we all know the winner, outer beauty means nothing if you are like this😆

ps. I don’t find her that beautiful 🤪

Finally you said what I wanted to say for long time....she has done lot of work on her face if you could tell. 😳

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Stay safe❤️

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Be safe and take care 🤗

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha…it’s true. In the picture, it’s like she’s opening the flower curtain and thinking, “alright…let’s see what we’ve got here…..” 😂

Originally posted by: Winterberry

For all meeru jaap you do

Shouldn’t it be Sultana Meerub defeated enemy King and married crown Prince KMK in peace offering ! 🤔