Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

One Shot: Two love birds are lost in each other's arms
Category: Contemporary romance

"Zindagi kitne ajeeb haina Maan?"

"Ha, Geet bilkul. Tumse milne ke badh to ye prove be hogaya."

"Mathlab?"

"Yahe ki tum meri zindagi mai aane se pehli sub kuch set tee. Jab se tum aaye ho, humari pehli mulakat se lekar aajtak meri life mai kuch be hota jaa raha hai.."

Geet comes out of the hug and glares at him, "I mean, everything is so lively and beautiful and not boring!!"

"Really?"

"Ha, for instance...hamari pehli mulakat ko.. he...aa..mm.." Maan fumbles and stops talking, he looked at her and she looked back. Both went back to the time they first met.

Savitri devi and Maan were on their way to KC. Maan busy replying back to the emails and his dadi as always was pestering him to get married as he was getting too old. Irritated he asked her to keep quiet, but who could stop her. Maan stopped working and both got into an heated argument.

"Bas, Shaam(driver) gadi ko ruko" "Ji, mam."

"Kya hua dadi, aap gadi ko kyu rook rahi hai?"

"Beta, I had planned to accomply you to office today. But now my plan has changed.. I'm sick and will be heading home."

Maan knew it was one of a his dadi's old drama to pester him

"Dadi, aapto jaante he hai ke, I have a very important meeting in half an hour, so please stop this."

SD took out something from her purse and handed it to Maan. He looked to see what it was, he was confused seeing a 5/- coin "That's for the bus fare from here to KC"

"Ok, but why are you giving it to me?"

"Because as I'm going back, you will have to find another means of transport to reach your destination. Bus is the easiest one available here at this time..."

"Dadi it's not fair "

"Everything is fair in love and war " saying so SD left him on the road. Maan looked for his phone to book a cab, after dropping the idea of calling the driver to get his car which would take 45mins for him to reach the place and he would be late, but only to realise he had left it in the car.

He sighed and got into the bus that came after 2mins and as the bus was already full he had to stand on the steps. He held onto the iron rod with the same hand he was holding the coin. Ladies were seated in the first half, the gents occupied the second half and he stood in between. Maan heard the conductor calling out "Ticket..tickets.." he turned back to see where he was when at the same time the driver suddenly had to apply brakes. Because of which Maan lost balance and to balance himself he held onto the railing tightly. In all these the coin he held slipped out of his hand and landed inside the kurti of an young lady who was seated in front of him..

The sudden contact with something cold with her skin rose panic and sent shivers down her spine. She kept quiet controlling to not react to it and make a scene embracing herself. The lady felt it to be some small round object with some designs on it!! Like a coin.

Her eyes grew wide, she slowly turned back with a horrified look on her face. Maan had seen the coin slipping into her kurti and dreaded of her reaction. He was ready to apologize for the accident that happened, but would she listen to it?

Maan's eyes came in contact with the most beautiful, attractive and mesmerising hazal eyes ever. He was about to get lost in her eyes when he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned to his side to see the conductor calling him for ticket. He handed out 500/- to the conductor after saying the stop he would get down. Conductor gave him a look and placed back the note he gave "5 ruppe ki jage 500 derahe ho, uskeliye mai change kaha se lau. 5 ruppe hai to do, nahi to next stop mai utar jao."

"Do tickets dijiye..KC" came a sweet voice from the front, the girl points towards Maan and her indicating the tickets were for both of them. Conductor issued the tickets and moved forward. Maan wondered why did she do that. While the girl thought it to be accidental, because the break had such a strong impact that the people seated too were pushed forward, so it's common for a person traveling while standing. But still the coin was in the place it was not supposed to be!!

Maan got out first and while the girl was getting down the coin slid down from her kurti and rolled all the way to where Maan was standing. He took it only to feel the coin too hot to hold and he juggled between his two palms, occasionally blowing over it to cool it down. The girl fumed seeing that and left from there.

Maan hurried into KC not having the time to search for her only to dash into her in his cabin. Maan was startled finding her there where as the young lady fumed thinking that he followed her all the way,

"Kitne besharam aadmi hai ye, babaji" she concluded that the accident was not accidental but intentional. He was about to thank her when she blasted on him.

"Yaha tak mera pecha kar ke aayr ho, tumhe zara sa be sharam nahi hai?" Maan got that she had got it all wrong, and tried explaining to her but

"Dekho yaha se chup chap challe jao, nahi to guards ko bulana padega."

Seeing him not moving nor reacting, she was about to say, when Adi interfered.

"Geet, here are the papers..."

Suddenly seeing Maan there

"Ggg..ooo..ddd mor..ning sa..sa...sir."

That was when he came to know that her name was Geet and realizing that the man who stood infront of her was MSK, she went completely blank. Maan enjoyed the look on Geet's face and he questioningly turned to Adi. Knowing what Maan's look meant Adi answered "Geet Handa Sir, a new intern who will be working under you..to get hands on training."

"Hmm"

"Aab, to mai gayi. Ye sab hone ke badh to mujhe sirf bhar nikala jayega. Babaji, aab to meri sabse bada sapna, MSK se kaam seekna to gayi." she made cry baby face

"Adi, Geet ko unki kaam karne ki jaga dekho. And hurry up for the meeting we have next."

Geet let the breath she was holding "Phew.. Babaji mai bachgayi"

Next minute both burst out laughing of how awkward it was when they had met for the first time. And how things changed between them..

Then they remembered how they had fought on silly things, argued to prove their points and unknowingly them working together was bringing them closer and before they could realize they were madly in love with each other. Geet fell for the hardworking, selfmade, simple, supportive and the soft hearted person he was, which she came to know while working with him and not for MSK or his richness or his fame. Maan fell for her innocence, bubbliness, her strong will to turn her dreams into reality and for independent woman she was. As time passed by, not sure if the other person also felt the same, Maan gave it a thought as to why hold it back and he decided to confess.

On a pretex of having a meeting he took Geet along with him and had went down on his knees proposing her

"I would like to spend the rest of my life with you Geet. Will you please marry me"

"No" hearing this Maan's face went pale, he just gave a sad smile to her and was about to get up, that's when Geet slid down beside him

"Aapne wo teen lubz nahi bola Maan, and till you won't say them my answer will remain the same."

Maan got the answer he wanted, so he just played along

"Teek hai, I have no problem." hearing that Geet's mouth went wide open..

Next day she found him on her door step along with his dadi asking for her hand. Dadima was the most happiest one, when she knew about them. Geet's parents were happy about the alliance and they happily got both of them married.

The love they had for each other never decreased but bloomed like a fresh flowers each day, spreading liveliness and it's essence every where..

Please hit the like and comment ❀️

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

1st: Ye Raatein Ye Mausam

Nice story

He forced her and she also not back out

And start the journey

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hold me