Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 1 years ago

Actually Mubashira doesn't have anyone, that is making her more insecure.

Her brother šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”

Mother šŸ˜”

Father šŸ«”but father's can't spend much time with kids at old age.

What that cheater was telling? He was predicting Mubashiras future šŸ˜”

I really hope Zaid loves her. She is controlling but that can be cured if one can make her secure.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Mubashiras brother playing mahallawala aunties character, every character was sensible so somebody needed to spice up šŸ˜›

Just watched the episode.

Omg! What a shit Mubashira's brother is. I can't believe he was literally making fun of her mental condition. I know her behaviour isn't good but it's clear that she suffers from some sort of mental illness.

Also I like the fact that they highlighted how her bro didn't stop the slap but Zaid did. I think Mubashira is going to slowly start liking Zaid. Anyway I hope when they get married, they eventually start understanding eachother.

I really want MJ's father to destroy her ex husband and also her so called childhood friend should also be taught a lesson. Can't believe she was literally having an affair with her childhood friend's husband and married him on their anniversary.

But I do wish that they had double episodes per week to actually move the pace

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This episode was actually really good and there was such an improvement in the picture quality. The audio was off at the beginning but improved later on.

Ayeza did a great job in this episode. I really felt her pain and vulnerability. I wasnā€™t feeling her in last weekā€™s episode but thought she was fabulous in todayā€™s episode. Her ex-husband and best friend are terrible people. I understand that Mubashira is difficult and mean, but what they did was so underhanded. Iā€™m happy that they showed her seeking psychiatric help - it makes me hopeful that they will deal with mental illness sensitively. MJā€™s brother is such a creepā€¦how can Zaidā€™s sister be smitten by him when heā€™s acting like that? She seems like she has a really naive personality.

I loved how Zaid stopped Mohib from slapping MJ. It could have looked exactly like a TB face off between Murtasim and Malik Zubair, but Wahaj played Zaid differently although Mohibā€™s expression was exactly like Malik Zubairā€™s. Zaidā€™s anger is very controlled - he was firm but made sure not to further instigate the situation. The brother was utterly useless. I think I noticed Zaid glancing at him wondering why he isnā€™t doing anything. Iā€™m glad it was acknowledged though.

I do feel like MJ might start falling for Zaid. Iā€™m starting to root for them. I donā€™t see Zaid liking her at the moment and he did mention to his family that she is too aggressive. Initially I was waiting for Zaidā€™s own ego and grey shades coming out, but Iā€™m now conflicted. Heā€™s such a nice guy without being a pushover. Heā€™s a caring brother too - I love his relationship with his sister. He knows how to stand up for people without losing his cool. Iā€™m also feeling empathy for MJ right now so I donā€™t want him to hurt her. Obviously I donā€™t want him to be a doormat, but I hope they donā€™t make him too negative. Some angst would be great though. I liked him in the episode today even if his screen space was limited. He looked amazing too šŸ˜ Iā€™m looking forward to more of his story unfolding.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

This episode was actually really good and there was such an improvement in the picture quality. The audio was off at the beginning but improved later on.

Ayeza did a great job in this episode. I really felt her pain and vulnerability. I wasnā€™t feeling her in last weekā€™s episode but thought she was fabulous in todayā€™s episode. . Yes , she performed to perfection . Another thing which I loved was thst she was absolutely without makeup in those two scenes in white pajamas and later with psychiatrist in black onesā€¦her eyes were totally devoid of any a makeup and so were her lipsā€¦.it did make her look a bit oldish but who caresā€¦it was the authenticity of it thst matters ( would have looked stupid had she been with lipstick and mascara and a made up face)

Her ex-husband and best friend are terrible people. I understand that Mubashira is difficult and mean, but what they did was so underhanded.

. Oh yes what they did was horrific and they shouldnā€™t be able to live in peace now.
Iā€™m happy that they showed her seeking psychiatric help - it makes me hopeful that they will deal with mental illness sensitively. . Yes,I was pleasantly surprised to see MJ with psychiatrist, I was sure she wouldnā€™t šŸ˜Š

MJā€™s brother is such a creepā€¦how can Zaidā€™s sister be smitten by him when heā€™s acting like that? She seems like she has a really naive personality.. Less said about him the better . He did his part well though , appeared like a total jerk . Loved the expressions and the way Zaidā€™s sis acted after he had left. Poor thing, I am already feeling sorry for herā€¦such a sweet ,innocent girlā€¦she doesnā€™t know what calamity in the form of Ryan is going to fall on her.

I loved how Zaid stopped Mohib from slapping MJ. It could have looked exactly like a TB face off between Murtasim and Malik Zubair, but Wahaj played Zaid differently although Mohibā€™s expression was exactly like Malik Zubairā€™s. Zaidā€™s anger is very controlled - he was firm but made sure not to further instigate the situation. . Oh yes oh yesā€¦that was my favourite scene and you have put it on words exactly how I felt about it word by word.

The brother was utterly useless. I think I noticed Zaid glancing at him wondering why he isnā€™t doing anything. Iā€™m glad it was acknowledged though. . I am glad too that it was acknowledged.

I do feel like MJ might start falling for Zaid. Iā€™m starting to root for them.
. Me tooā€¦me tooā€¦ I would love that and it would break my heart to see it go other way ( I should be prepared for it to be breaking in million pieces ,though šŸ„²) I donā€™t see Zaid liking her at the moment and he did mention to his family that she is too aggressive. Initially I was waiting for Zaidā€™s own ego and grey shades coming out, but Iā€™m now conflicted. Heā€™s such a nice guy without being a pushover.

Heā€™s a caring brother too - I love his relationship with his sister. He knows how to stand up for people without losing his cool. Iā€™m also feeling empathy for MJ right now so I donā€™t want him to hurt her. Obviously I donā€™t want him to be a doormat, but I hope they donā€™t make him too negative. Some angst would be great though. I liked him in the episode today even if his screen space was limited. He looked amazing too šŸ˜ Iā€™m looking forward to more of his story unfolding. . Yes..yesā€¦oh yesā€¦ to all this.

Word Count: 1

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ayeza is doing a terrible job in playing mubashira

She is doing everything over wearing that super tight so called stylish black dress making herself and viewers both uncomfortable

And her confrontation with Mallik jabair was tons of over acting

I m glad her brother was shown making fun of her coz even I laughed at her outbursts since last 2 epis

Zanzabeel has written the character well but I think it will take time for ayeza to sink in the character

Same happened with yumna as well

She was terrible first few epis of TB playing the strong headed girl

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ayeza is doing a terrible job in playing mubashira

She is doing everything over wearing that super tight so called stylish black dress making herself and viewers both uncomfortable

And her confrontation with Mallik jabair was tons of over acting

I m glad her brother was shown making fun of her coz even I laughed at her outbursts since last 2 epis

Zanzabeel has written the character well but I think it will take time for ayeza to sink in the character

Same happened with yumna as well

She was terrible first few epis of TB playing the strong headed girl

Do watch MPTH ayeza can act

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Do watch MPTH ayeza can act

Ayeza does perfect acting in her every show. She is acting here perfectly. There was technical problems in first 2 episodes, creative team fixed that too in 3rd episode.

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 1 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. I felt Ayeza acted perfectly. Couldnā€™t find anything amiss with her performance