Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Also does anyone think there will be any kind of love story between Zaid and Mubashira? The ost seems to hint that there was something at some point but none of teasers except for the one where Wahaj takes Ayeza’s hand while she’s wearing the green dress seems to hint at it. Zaid especially doesn’t seem interested from the teasers and MJ seems to want to stay married to him for her own narcissistic reasons. I definitely think Zaid’s dad is behind everything. What I don’t get is why big bang kept selling their chemistry if there isn’t somewhat of a love story between them. That’s the only thing throwing me off and confusing me about their future relationship. Maybe they mean chemistry in fighting 🤷🏻‍♀️

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

This is an interesting theory regarding Zaid’s relationship with Ayra. In a way, even Mubashira was with someone belonging to the middle class. Zaid asserts his power in a more subtle way but Mubashira just tortures the soul she’s with. I do however find Zaid and Ayra’s relationship confusing. I know he told her to handle things with the proposal but she hasn’t told her brother about him and made things official. On the other hand, Zaid hasn’t told his family about Ayra either. Why not? Does he know his father won’t accept her? If so, why make so many promises to her? I saw someone’s comment somewhere (can’t remember where) analyzing their relationship and noticed 2 things: Zaid said I love you to Ayra but she didn’t respond back and Ayra said she doesn’t have anyone in her life except her brother meanwhile Zaid said she was very important in his life. Maybe he is just making empty promises or maybe Ayra isn’t really in love with Zaid. I do feel like Ayra takes things (bracelet, money for the hospital bill) very easily from Zaid without much gratitude. Now that her family friend met Zaid at the hospital and Zaid paid for the bill, I’m guessing her brother will know about him.

I actually also thought Zaid’s dad had something to do with the divorce somehow. He just seemed oddly calm about it. Zaid seemed indifferent so I didn’t connect him to it. He does seem to want to avoid their family or maybe he just doesn’t give them much importance. I’m wondering too if him and Mubashira had some sort of a past.

Zaid didn't want to attend anniversary as well, but he did on time. Ayras brothers condition was unnecessary as well, it felt to keep Zaid away from family, looked forced scene. I think Ayra is very cunning in an innocent way.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Also does anyone think there will be any kind of love story between Zaid and Mubashira? The ost seems to hint that there was something at some point but none of teasers except for the one where Wahaj takes Ayeza’s hand while she’s wearing the green dress seems to hint at it. Zaid especially doesn’t seem interested from the teasers and MJ seems to want to stay married to him for her own narcissistic reasons. I definitely think Zaid’s dad is behind everything. What I don’t get is why big bang kept selling their chemistry if there isn’t somewhat of a love story between them. That’s the only thing throwing me off and confusing me about their future relationship. Maybe they mean chemistry in fighting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lol big bang is like that,they have been doing it for so long,always changing the narrative and misrepresenting about what the show is about,it is nothing new,infact ab toh mujhe adat si ho chuki hai after watching at least 5 shows of big bang😆

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Mubashira falling in love after cheating is very much impossible. How one can be? Hating man and friends are quite possible thing though.

I don't understand whose point of view is portrayed in OST.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

I don't think big bang is as big as six Sigma. Six Sigma shows are way more grand than big band. Even their daily soap promos look very grand. None of the big band projects I have seen looked grand whether it's balaa, cheekh or dunk. The marriage scenes look very average even for rich families. The families in cheekh and dunk looked richer than the family in mere Humsafar but the wedding reception in MH was way more grand than dunk and cheekh. Even the last wedding song of kuch ankahi was very aesthetically pleasing with all characters in good clothes. I think one of the main problem with big bang is their colour coding. Everything looks dull. That worked for dramas like balaa, cheekh and dunk as they all were dark depressing type of dramas.

They need to work on the lighting and post production of their dramas.

I used to like big bang even though they were more inclined towards depressive shows,at least it had quality,the direction was good,it was intriguing to watch.But this recent two projects mpht and mein are miserably low in quality especially mpht,they are just taking good actors and misusing them through poor direction tbh.Also it’s not like they invested less in mein,bcs the set and all took fair amount of money but it’s the execution which sucks.Six sigma is much better and rich as you said and nowadays they are producing good dramas as well sometimes.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I used to like big bang even though they were more inclined towards depressive shows,at least it had quality,the direction was good,it was intriguing to watch.But this recent two projects mpht and mein are miserably low in quality especially mpht,they are just taking good actors and misusing them through poor direction tbh.Also it’s not like they invested less in mein,bcs the set and all took fair amount of money but it’s the execution which sucks.Six sigma is much better and rich as you said and nowadays they are producing good dramas as well sometimes.

I think six Sigma also has better directors under them like qasim Ali murid and Nadeem baig whereas the only one big bang has is badar who seems to be out of form nowadays.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Lol big bang is like that,they have been doing it for so long,always changing the narrative and misrepresenting about what the show is about,it is nothing new,infact ab toh mujhe adat si ho chuki hai after watching at least 5 shows of big bang😆

Oh really? I didn’t know that. So we will never really know where the story is heading until it unfolds I guess.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Zaid didn't want to attend anniversary as well, but he did on time. Ayras brothers condition was unnecessary as well, it felt to keep Zaid away from family, looked forced scene. I think Ayra is very cunning in an innocent way.

Yeah I think Ayra’s brother being sick was only to show how conflicted Zaid is. He didn’t answer her call the first time (he did the same thing when he was with his sister) but when she calls again he excuses himself and calls her back. He leaves without telling anyone but also reluctantly leaves Ayra when his dad calls. The family friend being present at the hospital must also serve a purpose. Btw, I’m curious as to what she said when she introduced Zaid to him, lol. I’m sure this relationship will come out in front of the brother now. Zaid also paid the bill.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: spnfan

I think six Sigma also has better directors under them like qasim Ali murid and Nadeem baig whereas the only one big bang has is badar who seems to be out of form nowadays.

Even badar directs many prime time and daily soaps I'll not forget how he ruined Main Hari Piya

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. Feel bad for Mubashra…. As of now I am more for Mubashra and less for Zaid… hope he is not the first one to break her heart in their marrige which it seems he would but still I am hoping he wouldn’t . Her brother is such an asshole .I Like Zaid sister , cute and innocent and loved the way Zaid said that he wouldn’t just stand quietly and do nothing like Ryan did .