Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Again Mein tops the slot in trps with its compatitatorsIMG_0624.jpegIMG_0625.jpeg . Hope this trend continues and Mein remains the slot leader the way Wahaj’s previous show did.

Their star power working 😳

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

. Again Mein tops the slot in trps with its compatitatorsIMG_0624.jpegIMG_0625.jpeg . Hope this trend continues and Mein remains the slot leader the way Wahaj’s previous show did.

That’s amazing! I know the build up is important and needed but I do hope they move it along quicker. I’m looking forward to the story unfolding after they get married and seeing things more from Zaid’s point of view. My guess is the next couple of episodes will deal with the aftermath of MJ’s divorce. Some guy who is works for big bang said that right now it’s MJ’s story and they will come to Zaid’s soon. Some people on Twitter are saying that Zaid is adopted. Where is that coming from? Is there a leaked spoiler or are people just guessing?
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

That’s amazing! I know the build up is important and needed but I do hope they move it along quicker. I’m looking forward to the story unfolding after they get married and seeing things more from Zaid’s point of view. My guess is the next couple of episodes will deal with the aftermath of MJ’s divorce. Some guy who is works for big bang said that right now it’s MJ’s story and they will come to Zaid’s soon. Some people on Twitter are saying that Zaid is adopted. Where is that coming from? Is there a leaked spoiler or are people just guessing?

in bold . I think ppl are just guessing . In italics …would really look forward to it .

Navyya thumbnail

. I wouldn’t want Zaid to be an adoptive child . I am 99.99% sure he isn’t , it’s just a speculation .

unicornhugs thumbnail

. I wouldn’t want Zaid to be an adoptive child . I am 99.99% sure he isn’t , it’s just a speculation .

Yeah I didn’t think so either. I feel like Zaid’s father is motivated by money.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I thought Twitter people only can fight for those actors who even doesn't know their existence and predict that this show gonna fail.😆 But they have time for prediction about story too. 👍🏼😃

Navyya thumbnail

. Watched Haute Review of Mein . Liked Hassan’s take on it , each and every point was spot on

unicornhugs thumbnail

. Watched Haute Review of Mein . Liked Hassan’s take on it , each and every point was spot on

There are definitely a lot of technical errors. I hope they fix that in upcoming episodes. I think another problem that Amna pointed out is Wahaj seems more of a supporting character in this and 22 Qadam. I think he is meant to be supporting in 22 Qadam so I think that’s fine. I don’t watch that show but I’ve seen clips and he’s pretty good in it. I think a lot of people tuned into watch Wahaj in Mein so it might be tough for them to see him being sidelined at the moment. He’s getting as much as the rest of the cast especially in episode 2…it was more focused on MJ’s story.

In the first episode, he got a pretty nice entrance so I thought that was fair. Personally I’m okay with the focus being on Ayeza’s character for now as long as they start focusing on Zaid soon too. I don’t think a lot of people aren’t okay with that though. Wahaj, I guess is very popular at the moment and people expect him to take roles where he is clearly the main character. I don’t agree with Amna that we need to see him as an alpha male all the time, he should do different types of roles…maybe what she meant is that after building this image, he needs to be more prominent and receive more focus. I think it’s coming and I’m okay waiting for it.

I’m actually surprised though that they are showing so little of him in the promos. Sometimes it feels like we see Malik Zubair more. I mean he’s supposed to go to MZ’s house to take care of things right? Why not show some of that in the promo? Even the second episode promo could have shown the scene of him pulling her away from the party. It’s like they’re not even trying to sell their scenes together. I guess it’s better that they’re being honest and not overselling his role at the moment.

This is just the build up so far. I think the story will be interesting but the technical issues especially the horrible sound quality has to be fixed. So much of Wahaj’s acting is through his voice so I hope they are able to fix it by the time his role becomes more prominent.

unicornhugs thumbnail

I saw this description on YouTube. So it definitely is a clash of 2 strong personalities. I think this will make an interesting watch and I’m looking forward to the story progressing to this point.

IMG_5612.jpeg

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nobody found Mubasra's dress super tight ? lol , she was literally looking uncomfortable in it.