Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ayeza's performance i today's episode was over the top. Also story did not make any sense, why he got married to mubashara if he knows him before marriage.

Do you mean why did Malik Zubair marry Mubashira? I’m thinking he’s a gold digger. Otherwise he should have known what she was like in those 2 years before he married her.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Do you mean why did Malik Zubair marry Mubashira? I’m thinking he’s a gold digger. Otherwise he should have known what she was like in those 2 years before he married her.

Yeah, but why they did not presented it that way. He was greedy but they made him look like bechara. There are issues in execution.

unicornhugs thumbnail

I have a question regarding Zaid’s conversation with his dad on the phone. The dad tells him that they have to help out since the Jaffers are their family friends and Zaid responds by saying that his dad knows very well that he isn’t interested in anything to do with them. The dad says that he will explain later. What did he mean by this? Are we even supposed to know at this point? I get manipulative vibes from the dad and I doubt he is doing any of this for the sake of friendship

unicornhugs thumbnail

Yeah, but why they did not presented it that way. He was greedy but they made him look like bechara. There are issues in execution.

Yeah true. Maybe he was enamoured by her and thought he could handle her but she wore him down over time. MJ is horrible and mean but what her friend and husband did was so underhanded. I can’t feel sorry for either of them.
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with a lot of views they made zaid look like Saad with more formal attire.

I think siraj only can make wahaj majestic lol.

Hamza and murtasim were

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Lol in land full of gold diggers be mubashira.

She got the gold digger to give up on the money🤣

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I have a question regarding Zaid’s conversation with his dad on the phone. The dad tells him that they have to help out since the Jaffers are their family friends and Zaid responds by saying that his dad knows very well that he isn’t interested in anything to do with them. The dad says that he will explain later. What did he mean by this? Are we even supposed to know at this point? I get manipulative vibes from the dad and I doubt he is doing any of this for the sake of friendship

Maybe Jaffar has more shares in business. I'm looking forward to Zaid and RJ's equation. Are they going to be rival heirs or friends?

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayeza's performance i today's episode was over the top. Also story did not make any sense, why he got married to mubashara if he knows him before marriage.

I agree with you...the story is not connected at all...why mubashira is like that. Why zaid jumped in to help MJ. Ayeza performance was all over the place. Storyline is disappointed as of now.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

I agree with a lot of views they made zaid look like Saad with more formal attire.

I think siraj only can make wahaj majestic lol.

Hamza and murtasim were

Khan murtasim Khan is one and cannot be recreate again.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. Again Mein tops the slot in trps with its compatitatorsIMG_0624.jpegIMG_0625.jpeg . Hope this trend continues and Mein remains the slot leader the way Wahaj’s previous show did.