Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

I watched one scene where Zaid offered water to Mubashira and she jerked it. There was an ounce of irritation in Zaid's reaction and then he left. It gave the attitude type of vibes. Bcz of he was a sincere friend he would have stayed and tried to console her. I just found it weird

Mubashira shouting in that single scene gave me trauma. I wish the director had toned it down. It was OTT.

I noticed this too. He seems nice enough to want to jump in and help out, but when she went over the top and she spilled it on him, he was done with her. To me that was foreshadowing that he won’t put up with her tantrums. Let’s see. Right now Zaid’s life is perfect. He is doing well at work, his money allows him to do whatever he wants, he’s happy with his girlfriend and so far seems to have a good relationship with his family even if his father seems pushy and controlling. There is very little reason for him to be lashing out at that moment. He’s charming, successful and tactful. He was able to handle the media well most likely be a he’s been groomed this way.

I feel like when things start to not go in his direction, that’s when we will start to see resistance….it will still be a few episodes away. So far he’s been very respectful to his father and you can tell that he listens to what he says. From the teasers, we can see that they will bump heads. His life will go from perfect to misery…he will lose his girl and forced to be with a challenging girl like MJ and his seemingly perfect family dynamic will change too. I’m curious to see how he will handle all this. MJ’s life is in shambles right now. I know that she is responsible for a lot of her own misery but her ex-husband and best friend are such snakes. What a disgusting move to pull. I liked Ayeza in the first episode but her screaming was too much for me. I hope there is less screaming in upcoming episodes. I did like her walk though!

I did like the there was a twist of the best friend and Malik Zubair getting together. It seems like there are a few surprises in here. Ayra introduced Zaid to that family friend at the hospital. Is he going to tell her brother that this rich guy that showed up with Ayra and paid the bill? I felt like their scenes served to show us that he is a devoted boyfriend, but also that he is stuck in the middle of his family commitments and his priority given to Ayra. He ignored her call at first but you could tell that he felt uncomfortable doing that. He did prioritize her but again got the call from his dad to help their family friends out. He definitely didn’t seem keen on getting involved in their affairs.

The sound quality was terrible on YouTube. My apology for what started like a simple response to this post but ended with me rambling my thoughts.

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I noticed this too. He seems nice enough to want to jump in and help out, but when she went over the top and she spilled it on him, he was done with her. To me that was foreshadowing that he won’t put up with her tantrums. Let’s see. Right now Zaid’s life is perfect. He is doing well at work, his money allows him to do whatever he wants, he’s happy with his girlfriend and so far seems to have a good relationship with his family even if his father seems pushy and controlling. There is very little reason for him to be lashing out at that moment. He’s charming, successful and tactful. He was able to handle the media well most likely be a he’s been groomed this way.

I feel like when things start to not go in his direction, that’s when we will start to see resistance….it will still be a few episodes away. So far he’s been very respectful to his father and you can tell that he listens to what he says. From the teasers, we can see that they will bump heads. His life will go from perfect to misery…he will lose his girl and forced to be with a challenging girl like MJ and his seemingly perfect family dynamic will change too. I’m curious to see how he will handle all this. MJ’s life is in shambles right now. I know that she is responsible for a lot of her own misery but her ex-husband and best friend are such snakes. What a disgusting move to pull. I liked Ayeza in the first episode but her screaming was too much for me. I hope there is less screaming in upcoming episodes. I did like her walk though!

I did like the there was a twist of the best friend and Malik Zubair getting together. It seems like there are a few surprises in here. Ayra introduced Zaid to that family friend at the hospital. Is he going to tell her brother that this rich guy that showed up with Ayra and paid the bill? I felt like their scenes served to show us that he is a devoted boyfriend, but also that he is stuck in the middle of his family commitments and his priority given to Ayra. He ignored her call at first but you could tell that he felt uncomfortable doing that. He did prioritize her but again got the call from his dad to help their family friends out. He definitely didn’t seem keen on getting involved in their affairs.

The sound quality was terrible on YouTube. My apology for what started like a simple response to this post but ended with me rambling my thoughts.

No problem sis. I always enjoy reading your thoughts bcz your all points always helps me get a broader and wiser perspective of everything. I agree with everything listed above. Zaid appears good at the moment bcz everything is going his way. He had nothing to complain about. How his grey shades will unravel will be interesting to watch.

In teaser Zaid had the monologue where he is saying that he is trying to fulfill other's expectations so his father forcing him to deal with Mubashira's situation is also foreshadowing how that father is going to force different matters on him in future.

Zaid's father character is definitely villainous because for him his status and pride matters more than his children's happiness. He is the older and male version of Mubashira 🤣

I'm intrigued into Ayra and Zaid's track as well because we all are worried that what if Zaid will cheat on Mubashira in future but I'm also thinking what if Zaid will cheat at Ayra and marry Mubashira to save his status. Zaid and Ayra's track will reveal Zaid's level of devotion and passion. I'm also wondering what will make Mubashira interested in Zaid because she appeared happy at the wedding 🤔

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Didn't get any attraction or past equation vibes at all from Zaid for Mubashira in either of the episodes.

He is not at all interested in her or her family/business - whatsoever (I had to rewind 4 times to figure out he said whatsoever, voice quality is mindbogglingly poor🥱)
Zaid loves borefest Aira only, and that too seem one-sided. She didn't reply to his ILY and in today's episode, when he said he will always be there for her, she will always be his priority, she coldly says thank you

His father is brownnosing jaffers because of some vested interest as he told Zaid on the phone. I am guessing his business is in loss and he needs to be on good side of Jaffers' to save it.

When MJ will learn of Mallik Zubair's wedding with her best friend, she will want to one up him and will zero down on Zaid and her dad will promise her that he will make it happen.

Zaid will be totally against it, but his dad will make him bali ka bakra to save his business.

He will be reminded by his dad that he is nothing without his surname like they showed in Zaid's teaser.

He will be compelled to give up Aira and marry MJ. And guessing he will despise and royally ignore her and that will drive her nuts and may make her fall for him.

Just like today, Zaid will to continue to make Aira his priority over MJ even after he is married to MJ (dil ke haathon majboor), which will irk her further.

I hope this drama gets redeemed somewhat in the later episodes and shows character growth of MJ by bringing some softer edges to her character.

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

I am guessing zaids sister will be in love with mubashiras bro. And end up pregnant or something so zaid has to marry mubashira.

Who will be in therapy to calm down her insanity.

But can't because zaid isn't inlove with her and is forced. And it will be a clash of egos. Zaid should thank her from being dying of bordem with ayra. Lol am I the only one who noticed zaid didn't put her bracelet on properly in ep 1🤣

I hope someone kills her off so he's spared ending up with her.

Edited by SheThought - 1 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

Before this story moves further, I can't wrap my brain around MJ's choice of husband and BFF.

Why/how this so called rich and powerful Mubashira, who is arrogant and status conscious fell for a loser like MZ? He fell for the money money, but what made her choose him!

Does the writer really want us to believe it is for love? 😳

She has been treating him like pav ki jutti, insulting him every step of the way. He maybe a gold digger, but he at least has a chance of a happy marriage with that Heena than someone like MJ who has never considered or treated him like an equal. She literally dislikes everything he does, is that love?

Also, how come MJ the Great has a best friend like Heena? She can't accompany her in any social events and is clearly a total misfit in her circle. Why would MJ, who has designer everything have a poor childhood friend as her BFF!

This plot convenience is a prime example of bad writing.

Am sure they will try and show some justification but nothing can convince me that the MJ we have been shown so far could never have such middleclass husband or a BFF - for her, people's class matters and these two are definitely against her reputation and status, even to be seen with, let alone have at home as a trophy husband 🐷

On another note, Rich MJ's room is so poorly decorated, with that baby pink lampshade , non-descript bedding and that awkwardly place chair at the entrance to the room 🤔
In first episode, when Mallik Zubair was having paratha breakfast there, I couldn't stop laughing. Aise rastein main baith kar kon nashta karta hai 😆 There is a nice window in the corner in that room, they could have placed the chair there. So many things are so awkward and out of place in the show :-(

SheThought thumbnail

I am guessing MJ and MZ fell in love when in college or met at some event or he was their driver's son and she fell for his Mallik Zuberi good looks 😆

And they dated for 2 years before getting married.

MZ obviously knowingly married her for money like he confessed, tolerated her for 4 years and finally gave up.

MJ might have been infatuated with him and married him out of zidd (and probably against her dad's wish and better judgement) and later on stuck it out due to her ego or found it convenient to have a puppet for a husband whom she can bully.

Zaid might be younger than her, but in our society girls do get married earlier than guys, so could be same age too, who knows if they will clarify it.

But like I wrote in the earlier post, MJ-MZ are such a mismatch, not convincing at all even when i think of these scenarios

And I hope MZ and Heena have smaller roles and exit soon, both are such bad actors.

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

https://twitter.com/iamwardahamir/status/1691142247000276993?t=yeJDqP3t6GcOV-tWlB18qg&s=19

Four years? Maybe two years of engagement. That Mohib is poor in judging her. Is MJ older than Zaid?

Edited by SheThought - 1 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

This drama should have two episodes per week.

Jitna slow pace hai 2 episodes per week se theek rahega

So agree at least two episodes. I mean sometimes it could get boring i am not saying it will. But we fans wanted see them more... and show will move bit fast .

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I have seen Ayeza in such roles before as well

But for some reason I m not liking her in this show

Mallik zubayer is also falling flat as her cheating husband .....they cud have cast someone else .....mallik zubayer is a mediocre actor ..he struck gold with Tere bin just like sabeena

Wahaj seems so out of place in this show

Saad and murtasim looked so part of the show

But here he seems to be forcefully showing emotions for everyone .....his father sister girlfriend....he has chemistry with none

Don't like any of the actors playing fathers....Usman peerzaada and the moochowala dad...both r super flops

The supporting cast is extremely poor and unfortunately wahaj and Ayesha has no chemistry

I m actually enjoying wahaj hareem more in 22 qadam ....there wahaj owns his character

But this show is overhyped and so bad

Over acting ...over dressed....over everything with little substance

And zero chemistry between all the characters

Agree with you.

I am not a ayza fan...but I am watching for wahaj...and hope the show will be good as its move forward. But I wish the pace was bit more first .... 2 episodes at least. Chemistry is very important for any love story between pair. Yes which I haven't seen it yet.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Didn't get any attraction or past equation vibes at all from Zaid for Mubashira in either of the episodes.

He is not at all interested in her or her family/business - whatsoever (I had to rewind 4 times to figure out he said whatsoever, voice quality is mindbogglingly poor🥱)
Zaid loves borefest Aira only, and that too seem one-sided. She didn't reply to his ILY and in today's episode, when he said he will always be there for her, she will always be his priority, she coldly says thank you

His father is brownnosing jaffers because of some vested interest as he told Zaid on the phone. I am guessing his business is in loss and he needs to be on good side of Jaffers' to save it.

When MJ will learn of Mallik Zubair's wedding with her best friend, she will want to one up him and will zero down on Zaid and her dad will promise her that he will make it happen.

Zaid will be totally against it, but his dad will make him bali ka bakra to save his business.

He will be reminded by his dad that he is nothing without his surname like they showed in Zaid's teaser.

He will be compelled to give up Aira and marry MJ. And guessing he will despise and royally ignore her and that will drive her nuts and may make her fall for him.

Just like today, Zaid will to continue to make Aira his priority over MJ even after he is married to MJ (dil ke haathon majboor), which will irk her further.

I hope this drama gets redeemed somewhat in the later episodes and shows character growth of MJ by bringing some softer edges to her character.

This sounds about right. I do agree that Zaid was not interested in MJ. Also once she pushed the water glass that was in his hand, he was out of there. He didn’t have time for her crap. He did eye her in the first episode but maybe he just found her attractive. I didn’t sense a deep friendship at least from Zaid’s side. Mubashira saying that she would kill Zaid if he didn’t come did sound like there was a friendship. I think at this point she is no more than a family friend to Zaid. He did jump in and try to handle the situation because I think he’s been groomed this - to handle situations tactfully and charismatically without emotions getting the best of him. He reminds me of one those CEOs who went to private school who knows exactly how to speak and handle every situation.

Zaid is privileged and may be oblivious that others don’t have it as easy as him but he’s respectful. Mubashira on the other hand comes across as rude, insensitive and completely not in control of her emotions. In this situation, I felt like Zaid swung into action to save their family friends from further embarrassment. He showed a united front in public and you could see this from the way he handled the media. He referred to them as our guests so publicly they come across as family. Again I think he’s been trained this way…this family is supposed to be a priority in their lives. You can tell even with the way his father asked him to drop everything and go handle things with Mubashira’s family how much of a priority is given to the Jaffers by Zaid’s dad. Publicly Zaid may be supportive but I don’t think he feels a deep friendship or connection with Mubashira personally. He took her out of the public eye, told her to calm down and handled the influencers but he didn’t hang around after her fit and wasn’t too empathetic towards her either. Also what did he say to his dad? He said it’s the personal matter and he isn’t interested in any of this? He also didn’t want to go to the anniversary party but gave into his dad. So far he been giving in to his dad without major resistance.

With Ayra, going by teasers it looks like they do take a rishta but the brother rejects it. The father is also shown telling the brother that there is huge difference in their status. There’s a scene where Zaid and MJ are getting out of the car and Zaid looks upset with Ayra when he sees her like she wronged him somehow. I don’t know how Zaid feels about Ayra when his Nikkah takes place with MJ.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Before this story moves further, I can't wrap my brain around MJ's choice of husband and BFF.

Why/how this so called rich and powerful Mubashira, who is arrogant and status conscious fell for a loser like MZ? He fell for the money money, but what made her choose him!

Does the writer really want us to believe it is for love? 😳

She has been treating him like pav ki jutti, insulting him every step of the way. He maybe a gold digger, but he at least has a chance of a happy marriage with that Heena than someone like MJ who has never considered or treated him like an equal. She literally dislikes everything he does, is that love?

Also, how come MJ the Great has a best friend like Heena? She can't accompany her in any social events and is clearly a total misfit in her circle. Why would MJ, who has designer everything have a poor childhood friend as her BFF!

This plot convenience is a prime example of bad writing.

Am sure they will try and show some justification but nothing can convince me that the MJ we have been shown so far could never have such middleclass husband or a BFF - for her, people's class matters and these two are definitely against her reputation and status, even to be seen with, let alone have at home as a trophy husband 🐷

On another note, Rich MJ's room is so poorly decorated, with that baby pink lampshade , non-descript bedding and that awkwardly place chair at the entrance to the room 🤔
In first episode, when Mallik Zubair was having paratha breakfast there, I couldn't stop laughing. Aise rastein main baith kar kon nashta karta hai 😆 There is a nice window in the corner in that room, they could have placed the chair there. So many things are so awkward and out of place in the show :-(

Honestly though, I know people like this who surround themselves with yes men. They like people who will do whatever they say and constantly praise them. MJ even tells Malik Zubair (what is his name on the show????) that she married him because he agrees with everything she says. She liked the control she had over them. Even the bff who btw was having an affair with her husband, was praising MJ calling her someone who had both beauty and brains. She doesn’t like people who challenge her but wants people around her that she can control. These two were the perfect example of that. She was also trying to groom them to make sure they look good at the party so that is important to her, but I think she secretly liked that feeling of superiority over them. Quite honestly, I do know people like this in real life.

Ayeza's performance i today's episode was over the top. Also story did not make any sense, why he got married to mubashara if he knows him before marriage.