Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

I didn't watch the episode but by the reviews I'm not going to either. I might start watching when the leads get married but till that time I'm enjoying written updates 😆

If you ask me episode was okayish. First episode was better. Also Zaid has such less screen time. Sometimes I feel like Ayra has more scenes than Zaid 🤷

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Who hires Azekah? I have seen her 2 show and same expression there and here too.

Badar mehmood 😆.

I feel that she is good but here her character makes the show dull (just my pov, no offence to anyone)

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Navyya

. As of now I want three things…(1) get Mubashra out of this horrible tight black dress (2) get Ayra out of Zaid’s life as soon as possible. She is getting on my nerves. (3)I want Mubashra to give a tight slap to Mohib the moment she sees him and then go ahead with teaching him the lesson that he wouldn’t forget .

The way Mubashira was walking towards that cheater, I think he is gonna get the slap. I hope Rayan and her father joins her too.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The way Mubashira was walking towards that cheater, I think he is gonna get the slap. I hope Rayan and her father joins her too.

. Oh I would love that . It will give me sukoon.
pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I doubt mj's father would do something like this.He seems to be the person who avoids physical fights😆

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: pickachu

Badar mehmood 😆.

I feel that she is good but here her character makes the show dull (just my pov, no offence to anyone)

I feel she is just a pretty face, nothing else. She was giving bored expression when she saw Zaid was on phone, what an ungrateful character!!! And her expression is same in every scene

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Yes,I felt the same . A very slow paced episode and under wehlming . Something wasn’t right about it . It was like no one was interested in acting their parts , everyone looked tired to me. Enthusiasm levels were low in everyone

Acting wise I didn't feel anything wrong. But episode was very slow and something was missing. All those things could have been sorted within half hour honestly

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

This drama should have two episodes per week.

Jitna slow pace hai 2 episodes per week se theek rahega

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Acting wise I didn't feel anything wrong. But episode was very slow and something was missing. All those things could have been sorted within half hour honestly

It was slow paced.That's the main issue.They should either make it fast pace or make it twice a week.Second problem is the editing/direction.

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Wow ayeza looked so evil🤣

I really am so amped to see her and danish both grey in some future show.

I still don't like azeka.

She feels unnecessary lol like in all those shows where she's bilals ending hEA.

She and wahaj don't have much chemistry I don't feel moved to see them end up with each other. I'd love on the other hand to see what he does to Mubashira.