Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pickachu

Main tu chahte hoon ka gale pare maza ayaga show mein jab main leads mein friction hote hai.Zaid and ayra would look boring as a couple onscreen.Zaid and mj would look fire (atleast I hope so that both would be equal and give tit for tat to each other😆)

in bold.. bang on . Zaid and Ayra look so damn boring together, no chemistry…colder than ice .

Just watched the episode. But I feel, it was slow paced.

Though Ayra and Zaid's track looks quite cold and boring, he is such a nice lover na whose priority is Ayra. Anyway, that melodrama of Mohaib was 🙄

Also her bestie just wanted to marry him and had not even asked for him to divorce Mubashira first. She was all okay with being a sautan of her so called friend. Yuck!

But they ended the episode at such a point. It looked incomplete

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

And her friend makeupless 🤣

Omg yes. Her friends whole face was painted with a highlighter

1263643 thumbnail

Usually shows mein second leads ya supporting leads ko air time atleast 10 episode ka baad milna start hota hai yahan 2nd episode se hi mohib aur ayra ko sara ss de diya hai.mohib ko tu koi twist tha iss liye per ye ayra ka scenes bohat boring tha.

I didn't watch the episode but by the reviews I'm not going to either. I might start watching when the leads get married but till that time I'm enjoying written updates 😆

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

And her friend makeupless 🤣

His home into ashes 🤣

Navyya thumbnail

. As of now I want three things…(1) get Mubashra out of this horrible tight black dress (2) get Ayra out of Zaid’s life as soon as possible. She is getting on my nerves. (3)I want Mubashra to give a tight slap to Mohib the moment she sees him and then go ahead with teaching him the lesson that he wouldn’t forget .

Navyya thumbnail

Usually shows mein second leads ya supporting leads ko air time atleast 10 episode ka baad milna start hota hai yahan 2nd episode se hi mohib aur ayra ko sara ss de diya hai.mohib ko tu koi twist tha iss liye per ye ayra ka scenes bohat boring tha.

. . This Ayra is going to bore us to death. She will not leave us till the very last episode …first it was Haya whom we had to jhelofy till the very end and this time it seems to be Ayra 🥲🥲🥲. Oh God, pl give us a respite
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Who hires Azekah? I have seen her 2 show and same expression there and here too.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Navyya

. As of now I want three things…(1) get Mubashra out of this horrible tight black dress (2) get Ayra out of Zaid’s life as soon as possible. She is getting on my nerves. (3)I want Mubashra to give a tight slap to Mohib the moment she sees him and then go ahead with teaching him the lesson that he wouldn’t forget .

Same here 😆.

I hope so they will get married before episode 10.

I wonder how mj will start to like zaid.I feel that she will see zaid being so nice with ayra so she will want him for herself

Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Just watched the episode. But I feel, it was slow paced.

Though Ayra and Zaid's track looks quite cold and boring, he is such a nice lover na whose priority is Ayra. Anyway, that melodrama of Mohaib was 🙄

Also her bestie just wanted to marry him and had not even asked for him to divorce Mubashira first. She was all okay with being a sautan of her so called friend. Yuck!

But they ended the episode at such a point. It looked incomplete

. Yes,I felt the same . A very slow paced episode and under wehlming . Something wasn’t right about it . It was like no one was interested in acting their parts , everyone looked tired to me. Enthusiasm levels were low in everyone