Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Dear PSF mods why can't I give my opinion about Wahaj Ali on this thread? Is constructive criticism not allowed on India forums?I did not say anything bad about Wahaj Ali. I just said that I am bored of seeing Wahaj Ali everywhere.

@Hinz @minakrish

Hi, I’m not sure which opinion you’re talking about. I haven’t come across anything here. Please feel free to reach out via PM with details so that we can review this further.
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Hi, I’m not sure which opinion you’re talking about. I haven’t come across anything here. Please feel free to reach out via PM with details so that we can review this further.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5326704?pn=103#163818734

Word Count: 1

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . Same here . I am absolutely not bored watching him ..and it’s not his fault that everyone wants to cash in on his popularity… 22 qadam was shot long before but it’s been shown now …if I have a problem watching any particular actor , I just don’t watch their shows no matter who the other leading FL or ML are , like for example I don’t like Hania so despite Wahaj being in the show I didn’t watch it … and I love Yumna but since I don’t like Farhan ( he is a great actor , I am sure but for some weird reason I can’t stand him ) I won’t be watching Gentleman . So if some one has a problem with Wahaj then they don’t have to watch .

Gentleman has Zahid Ahmed and humayun Saeed with yumna

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I see you had your opinion and others had their opinion. If there is any issues you’re facing, please feel free to PM me.

1263643 thumbnail

Mohib is a such a jerk and disgusting person. 🤢🤮

I'm with Mubashira. She must ruin him. Yikes 🤮

1169266 thumbnail

So Mohib divorce Mubashira kisi aur ky liye 🤔

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Gentleman has Zahid Ahmed and humayun Saeed with yumna

. Yes,I know Zahid Ahmed is there too and that’s double the reason for me not to watch. Zahir and Farhaan both are extremely popular so there must be something outstanding about these two because one doesn’t become popular just like that but I don’t know WHY i don’t like either of them. Both irritate me hence I stay away from their shows

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5326704?pn=103#163818734

Hmm! I just replied and just was trying to say that he did not do all the shows back to back. Also that given the nature of industry he will do the shows if he is in demand bcz after a time he might not be in that kind of demand as he is now. But, no where did I say that you can't have your opinion or stop you from giving your opinion. So, I don't know why you felt that

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Mohib is a such a jerk and disgusting person. 🤢🤮

I'm with Mubashira. She must ruin him. Yikes 🤮

Are you guys watching it live?

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

This mohib is such a jerk.He is playing victim card when he was cheating 😡.